The online racing simulator
LFS.exe modify
(6 posts, started )
LFS.exe modify
I wantes to know with what program I can modify LFS.exe file. I want to ''tweak'''cars and then save it to LFS.exe and then I can make a server with and give exe file to others so they can join to server.
Which cars? You'll need a hex editor most likely, and lots of knowledge.
Quote from boothy :Which cars? You'll need a hex editor most likely, and lots of knowledge.

Well those will be demo cars. But how can I know which values I need to change?
Why don't you just use LFSTweak for that? Seriously, if you were able to do this yourself, you wouldn't be asking us how... I don't know how about the latest updates to cheat protection, but you could make perfectly working LFSTweak server as long as all players use the same settings in LFSTweak.
Quote from MadCatX :Why don't you just use LFSTweak for that? Seriously, if you were able to do this yourself, you wouldn't be asking us how... I don't know how about the latest updates to cheat protection, but you could make perfectly working LFSTweak server as long as all players use the same settings in LFSTweak.

Its more easy to just give exe file
Quote from edza1188 :Its more easy to just give exe file

But then if you want to play online with it, you have to ask for an exception from the developers for your server.

LFS.exe modify
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG