Cargame.nl Racing Team

Tag: CG»
Servers: cargame.nl S0, S1, S2, GTR, OW, cargame.la S2
Teamspeak: by request
Cars: Multiclass, FXR more prefered.

Current Members (17)

cargame.nl cargame.nl (The Netherlands)
Joske -Joske- (The Netherlands)
John Hilton John Hilton (Great Britain /England)
M. Romboy reason0809 (Germany)
Sandeman -Sandeman- (The Netherlands)
Joey jorisp (The Netherlands)
Speedy J Speedy J (The Netherlands)
777-Morgan 777-morgan (Finland)
Dice kribu (Estonia)
Adiii maqed (Poland)
BMW-gek BMW-gek (The Netherlands)
Litro Litro (Latvia)
Skagen Skagen (Norway)
Mikey mitza4rally (Romania)
Rolly Rolly-uk (Great Britain / England)
Lomp Ghost.. (Estonia)
Obmit obmit (Great Britain / England)

detailed information
:
http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/team/2432

Finally the Cargame.nl Racing Team represent itself and is giving you just some short information about. You just may have heard of us, if not, you may will in the future.

The Cargame.nl Team was founded in autumn 2010, as some of the Cargame.nl members were racing a couple of sprintraces as usual on their own servers. You probably should all know them, by just clicking through the multiplayer server list. The guys behind the wheels were looking for some new challenges and wanted to get more experience in endurance races. The idea grown bigger to form a racing team, which has nothing to do with the Cargame.nl servers. Well, okay, its having the same name in it, and we still use the same tag, and we're still members of Cargame.nl. But things changed when some guys connected to the mutliclass server and asked the former of Cargame.nl wether they can race for the team, or not.

Just a short hint by Dave (cargame.nl)
Quote :I'm a server admin, just an average racer, not a team racer and certainly NOT a race teamleader. The team initially was formed without me, which was OK. But because the naming is the same as the servers... (and my LFS account name)... I suddenly are being seen as race teamleader and I repeat that one more time; I don't want that
I don't want to decide who is good enough to be in a team and who isn't.

As a matter of this we decided to devide cargame.nl as a team from cargame.nl servers. So everything which has to do with the Racing Team, contact M. Romboy (reason0809) or at least one of the others from the team.

Our expectations for this year 2011 and coming is to catch even more experience in endurance races, finish the GTAL Season at least below top 20 and sign in for some more events. We'd like to get in contact with other teams and racers, to improve our setups and share some know-how, to get faster, very fast, actually faster than very fast, until the tyres burn the asphalt to the ground.

And someday we will beat TDRT

Currently we are not accepting applications for the team,
but if we feel like there is a real quick, fair & teamless driver on our servers,
we may ask him to join

Thanks for reading, MGMT
Good luck in 2011. Hope you get a top 5 in a GTAL race before the season is over.
Quote from PMD9409 :Good luck in 2011. Hope you get a top 5 in a GTAL race before the season is over.

If you remember FE4R... We should of finished 4'th overall -.-
I was wanting it to happen, but the chicane with a few minutes to go bit you guys good.
-
(cargame.nl) DELETED by cargame.nl
So you really are the real team?

Good luck for the 2011 and GTAL! I really hope great results from you guys.
#7 - sjava
Nice team,gl in future

P.S you said that the team was founded in autumn but how come you guys were already there in the summer?
Quote from sjava :
P.S you said that the team was founded in autumn but how come you guys were already there in the summer?

Yeah that is kind of confusing. The thing is, when the cargame servers started we were with some guys who wanted to show by tags who was involved in the CG shizzle. Also to be recognizable to racers / newbies etcetera

Then some time later the idea was born to join race competitions, like GTAL. Some of the guys in the CG team want(-ed) to be part of that.

So, basically, we have a CG-team (serverboss, admins, friends) and inside that team there is a CG-racing team

Hmmzzz am I making things more clear now
Good luck for the 2011 and GTAL!
I really hope great results from you guys.

Best Regard
TDRT M.Svensson
thanks for all the replies and regards
we'll give our best, for sure

speedy is right with that

Quote :Yeah that is kind of confusing. The thing is, when the cargame servers started we were with some guys who wanted to show by tags who was involved in the CG shizzle. Also to be recognizable to racers / newbies etcetera

Then some time later the idea was born to join race competitions, like GTAL. Some of the guys in the CG team want(-ed) to be part of that.

So, basically, we have a CG-team (serverboss, admins, friends) and inside that team there is a CG-racing team

when i wrote this information about the team i totally mixed it all up,
and it was late in the night when i wrote it.. but forgot to mention that
the guys being part of the racing team feel free to take part on events like GTAL... they all are members of cargame, but not automatically forced to drive endurance races
Quote from Iginla :So you really are the real team?

Good luck for the 2011 and GTAL! I really hope great results from you guys.

Whould just like to say - No sh*t, Sherlock
But anyway, thanks for the kind words!
Quote from PMD9409 :Good luck in 2011. Hope you get a top 5 in a GTAL race before the season is over.

i hope so, after i flipped the car in the last 3 minutes of the race i have to make some things good
top 5, maybe in south city, because you never know who's crashing the walls there... and kyoto 3 is my favourite track, but i dont like the boothy chicane, lets see if i can still be fast there
Best of luck for 2011!
GO GO Cargame.nl!!!
Just a quick update

24 Hour Race
On 8th January 2011 we've been driving our first 24 Hour Race by Blackbyte Bootcamps and finished 6th with the FXR and 11th with the FOX (just driven by dave & lomp all the 24 hours long).

The race itself was quite unspectactular for us, not many teams signed in and after some cancelled their application because of MoE only 21 started. Some DNF and after the server crashes 2 times and we had to change to another more stable server some left the race because it all has been a mess now. Anyways we wanted to finish as this was our first 24 hour event and may more will come, so we could get some experience in that.

In the night in was very hard to stay awake and keep concentrated racing 2 or more stints in a row, but Jos and me managed this quite well also as Dave and Lomp. Thanks to Dice, Litro and guestdriver Foks who helped a lot with their stints keeping the team fit.

###################################################

GTAL Round 4 (Aston Grand Touring Reverse)

We started 26th after 10 places grid penalty and finished 18th.
See full report here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=72254&page=3
reason0809, you forgot to mention, that our FXR engine in 24 h race was damaged a bit, and we can't do so high top speed on this stright track. I could do only 2:22.14, when usually I could do at least below 2:21. :rally_dri
Quote from reason0809 : 11th with the FOX (just driven by dave & lomp all the 24 hours long).

no, third
Quote from cargame.nl :no, third

I belive he meant overall. But yea, better to mention you were third in class

I noticed you were the only team to bring two cars to the finish anyway, nice performance, and class podium is a nice bonus too
yeah i meant 11th position overall, but okay,
better to mention 3rd in class Fox here
Quote from reason0809 :3rd with the FOX (just driven by dave & lomp all the 24 hours long).

Impressive for a 2 man team in a 24 hour race Now try to finish 3rd and 4th as 2 1 man teams and I'll really, really be impressed :P
because of working i used to stay awake 24 hours a couple of times last year,
but i guess it will be hard though driving all the 24 hours alone without loosing concentration sometime, especially in the night
Quote from reason0809 :because of working i used to stay awake 24 hours a couple of times last year,
but i guess it will be hard though driving all the 24 hours alone without loosing concentration sometime, especially in the night

Trust me, its really really pain... Dont even try :P After 6 hours, you're getting tired and looking at the time left "oh, "only" 18 to go..." fp
Good luck Cargame.nl Team!

Quote from Tomhah :Trust me, its really really pain... Dont even try :P After 6 hours, you're getting tired and looking at the time left "oh, "only" 18 to go..."

A fellow LTC 24-Hour Endurance driver?
Quote from Tomhah :Trust me, its really really pain... Dont even try :P After 6 hours, you're getting tired and looking at the time left "oh, "only" 18 to go..." fp

At 24h, Dave needed some sleep, so i drove like 5-6 hours straight xD I know what your saying
First 3 are allright, but last 3... Painful stuff.
Quote from Ghost.. :At 24h, Dave needed some sleep, so i drove like 5-6 hours straight xD I know what your saying
First 3 are allright, but last 3... Painful stuff.

I could immagine. Sometimes 3 hours is alot depending on how you're feeling.

Cargame.nl - The Racing Team
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG