The online racing simulator
Monster Energy Condom
(57 posts, started )
Quote from sil3ntwar :Why does everybody love the monster energy stickers? They look stupid and the drink tastes like crap.

Ken Block, and/or Gymkhana.
Quote from sil3ntwar :
Why does everybody love the monster energy stickers? They look stupid and the drink tastes like crap.

My dad drinks about 4 mega monsters a day.

He also build a monster energy rocket :faint:
Quote from MAGGOT :Ken Block, and/or Gymkhana.

its nice to see a racing sport thats only been around 60+ years gets the popularity it deserves after an american, does what guys have been doing... for many years... despite their being much better guys out their...

call me al gore but im synical about it all really.

oh and he sucks at wrc, Cant forget that.
#54 - Uke
YOu should give them to logitek.
Quote from theirishnoob :oh and he sucks at wrc, Cant forget that.

While I'll attribute part of his horrible performance to the fact that he'd (allegedly) never written pace notes before this year... yea, he's not World Champion material. Anyone who actually expected him to be is pretty stupid, though.

... Unfortunately there's a lot of pretty stupid people out there. [EDIT] A lot of them buy Monster, too, and put those stickers all over all of their belongings </devil's advocate>
Quote from MAGGOT :While I'll attribute part of his horrible performance to the fact that he'd (allegedly) never written pace notes before this year... yea, he's not World Champion material. Anyone who actually expected him to be is pretty stupid, though.

... Unfortunately there's a lot of pretty stupid people out there. [EDIT] A lot of them buy Monster, too, and put those stickers all over all of their belongings </devil's advocate>

he is a great jumper ( like when he had the " good " old body wrx ) int obushes off the stage route

though tbh, he is alot like an STI... hella annoying and hard ot get rid of...
Pretty sure that this is them telling you to stop collecting stamps and get laid they were even nice enough to provide condoms NOW USE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monster Energy Condom
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG