The online racing simulator
Monster Energy Condom
(57 posts, started )
Monster Energy Condom
you gotta show us what the actual condom looks like. I wonder if it is black and yellow/green
:chairfall

So random.....
Quote from Luke.S :you gotta show us what the actual condom looks like.

So long as he's not modelling it at the time.
hehe:something
does the cover say...
be like a monster!
Quote from Bob Smith :So long as he's not modelling it at the time.

lol. Yes i agree with that post.
Quote from Vinnylegends :I got an enveloppe with my monthly stickers and with it came 2 original Monster Condoms!

wait... You collect a sticker album and they sent you condoms? *scratches head*. Aren't sticker albums aimed at toddlers?

Anyway this is probably the wrong forum for trying to find a home for your condoms. Have you tried eBay? You'll probably get more for them if they're used though, a girl I know supplements her student income by selling her knickers dirty.
yes you could sell them i thin you could have quite alot of money if you dont mention that you got those free. tell them you bought them with 40e each and sell on 30. i bet theres some nolife mosnter energy fans out there
Nah I get the stickers so I can put them on my kart. Maybe this is just a little gift?
Btw: at the back it says:
Size Does Matter!
Live Large!
Unleash the Beast!

This is indeed very random. I just had to share it!
How did you get sent the stickers & stuff?

I'll probs get pwned for wanting the condoms but I dont, I just want some free stickers!

Was it just registering to the website or something? Please reply!
No. I was setting up some sort of sponsoring here in Holland with these guys.
You have to offer them something in return to get numerous supplies of stickers.
Nawwww

Guess my free stickies search continues!
Quote from Equinox :Nawwww

Guess my free stickies search continues!

iirc you can email them and ask for free stickers.
Quote from Luke.S :iirc you can email them and ask for free stickers.

really? maybe i shoud get some
Quote from Vinnylegends :No. I was setting up some sort of sponsoring here in Holland with these guys.
You have to offer them something in return to get numerous supplies of stickers.

You offered a posing with the condom?
Yeh I'll consider posing with a condom!
With sunglasses?
Quote from Vinnylegends :Yeh I'll consider posing with a condom!
With sunglasses?

Sunglasses are only relevant if you pull the condom over you're head. Remember to inflate it from your nose.
as a mod and, moreover, a native english speaker, you should be more careful o_O

please

think of the users... !
loool... Monster energy condoms ftw !

:banana_ra
So, did you taste it yet Vinny?
Quote from Bob Smith :Sunglasses are only relevant if you pull the condom over you're head. Remember to inflate it from your nose.

Quote from Takumi_lfs :So, did you taste it yet Vinny?

Just about the post the same thing...

How do the taste

Monster Energy Condom
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG