The online racing simulator
Rinoseat New
(187 posts, started )
Hi guys I'm shoock from the LFS CroTeam racing team, as you can see, we did some crazy testing of the new GTR, and the result: it's damn strong ..
I am very happy to try new cocpit, try to feel it and even try to break it.

the new GTR looks very nice, simple and strong.aluminum tube looks bigger than I imagined, the seat surface is made of soft material that gives a nice feel to the touch.
as I first walked into the new GTR has been shown to be really easy to enter and exit the cockpit.
Once I found myself placed in the cockpit, the first thing I noticed is similar to driving position as in a car with sports seats
feeling really good, very comfortable and relaxed, and I must say that the wheel is located in the perfect location .. I was surprised at the way the seat holds the body is feeling relaxed however seat holds you firmly and directed to hold hands volan.premda seating layout suggests that you will find yourself in a supine position is more a feeling of sitting straight upright .. that is correct.
ll the little technical things are made to the impresive way, the tubes are connected so strongly to believe that it is too tight for the sim's needs, a tube is connected with 4 screws in the technical way that will not damage the pipe material, and that can not be moved .
I must say that I'm surprised with what I saw and felt the new GTR in
stability of the cockpit is excellent in the tests that are seen in the video, I'm really resisted strongly and did everything that any normal sim driver will never do, and we have to say that in sitaucijama when I hung in the air while sitting in the cockpit did not feel any shifting the structure or something similar.
As you know the seat could be in place in so many ways, angles..that i do not have need for talking about this, I believe every driver can find ther beast driving positon. I'm found perfect seating position in less than a minute
trying to find something bad about the seat, but unfortunately can not say anything bad, because a complete impression is excellent, and the farther we look at the little things this is a new gtr raises even more.
renato has made an excellent job
have much to write about the new GTR, but I have no need to write any kind of praise GTR, many people are already convinced of the quality of the old Rino seats, so the new rinoseat is even better and offers all you can imagine
If you have any questions I will gladly respond.
Rinoseat GTR Orange Edition 4_Fanatec_GTR3
Attached images
orange1.jpg
orange2.jpg
orange5.jpg
orange4.jpg
renorino, do you guys have a north american distributor?
Quote from Coxis :renorino, do you guys have a north american distributor?

no, but we send by post (by plane) from Europe to US (7 days)

rinoseat is lightweight and packed into the small box 64cmx54x15cm/12kg, so the transport cost is not too high
On Saturday I tried a new Rinoseat GTR and feeling is amazing,seating position is excellent and can be set in the perfect position for every driver (I'm 173 cm/80kg).
In my Alfa 156 I have Recaro but RinoGTR in my opinion much better and I asked Renato to make one RinoGTR for my car

My old Rinoseat (in which I drive more than 180 000 km) is going to retire but still as new (I bought it 17 Dec 2007).

Soon going in the sale but the price ranges from 270€ to 600€ + shipping, depending on add-ons that can be ordered (more will tell the dealer soon).
Here is some pics:
Attached images
DSC00643.jpg
DSC00644.jpg
DSC00645.jpg
DSC00648.jpg
DSC00649.jpg
it looks a little tight in the knees, how long are your legs?
105 cm/hip but you can set seat position down (in second because have slide like in real car) and wheel upper.
Thanks for posting those photos. The seat looks amazing and I can't wait to try it out.
is this available without the seat?
So... again no christmas present... :geezer:

Will this thing ever be available? I'm not so sure any more...:tombstone
Quote from aimbottle :So... again no christmas present... :geezer:

Will this thing ever be available? I'm not so sure any more...:tombstone

here is the part of this week's production:

Finally some news
:clapclap:Just one question: WHEN?
You better get some units out to some of the well-known reviewers! (GTPlanet, SimHQ, VirtualR, Inside SimRacing...)

Having a good product is only part of the deal... without proper marketing AND communication AND support you won't get very far. It's amazing how many companies fail to realize this!

(I'm a happy owner of the old Rino Seat!)
Finally
How much does a rig like this cost? The website does not contain any prices. Or I've just missed them.
Quote from pezia :How much does a rig like this cost? The website does not contain any prices. Or I've just missed them.

Price ranges from 270€ to 600€ + shipping, depending on add-ons that can be ordered (more will tell the dealer soon)
Thanks. Then I stay at the kitchen desk for now.
beautiful news, I hope that people will recognize the full quality of the cockpit.
more pictures:

Rinoseat New
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG