The online racing simulator
Rinoseat New
(187 posts, started )
Rinoseat New
Few pictures of new Rinoseat:

- only 10kg weight (aluminium tubes)
- folding seat + folding frame
- excellent ergonomics (shell seat is a size XL)
- steering wheel is absolutely rigid
- all cockpit is absolutely rigid
- excelent design (like real race car)
- many multi colors or all in one (black edition)
- you can adjust:
1. seat base angle
2. seat base height
3. wheel angle
4. wheel distance
5. wheel height
6. pedal angle
7. pedal distance
- many models: G25 Edition (with shifter holder), Fanatec Porsche Wheel Edition, XBOX Edition
- optional: keyboard, mouse, speakers, monitor, 3xmonitors holder

We will offer several different seats (F1, GT, NASCAR, SLR ...) with different styles of seating.

Soon: Upgrade for new Rinoseat to real home motion simulator (2DOF & 6DOF) with a very reasonable cost and incredible little weight.
Looks good!
how much will it cost with shipping to eur (fanatec mount version)
im confused here, is there supposed to be some cloth+else stuff and not only the bars
Quote from batteryy :im confused here, is there supposed to be some cloth+else stuff and not only the bars

sit on the pillow of the sponges + cloth filled with a sponge + elastic bands

similar to the old rinoseat, see http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=50975

...Now, on to the fun bit. Is it comfortable to use? The short answer is yes. The long answer is yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
I was totally amazed at the comfort!! It’s hard to put a finger on what exactly does it, but the whole feel of the seat is extremely good. The mix between soft cushions and still good support works very well indeed. Once you’ve adjusted the distance to the pedals correctly, the base of the seat will provide excellent support to your thighs. Also the way the seat is constructed, a lot of your body weight is held up by your legs, so there’s less weight on the seat itself. Since your body weight gets distributed over a large area it feels like you’re “floating on air”. (I stole that expression from some other review. ) Together, this means that even after long hours of racing I don’t get tired at all...
#6 - STF
Wow. This looks fabulous, the frame design is amazing.
The old one didn`t really float my boat, partly because of..

.. and various other issues, down to individual taste, let`s just say i`m a 6'5'' solid guy and i was picturing it easily crumbling on me, or getting ripped apart in 2 months.

Is this out for sale yet, or merely work in progress ? Any update with the prices including all the extras/seat styles/mounts[..] would be appreciated .

More info on that 6DOF motion sim? Sounds very interesting.

Good luck on this one, looks like a winner.
this looks interesting i didnt really like the older one, IMO its too boxy. this one is more shape of a racing seat, cant wait to see the final thing
Quote from STF :...Is this out for sale yet, or merely work in progress ? Any update with the prices including all the extras/seat styles/mounts[..] would be appreciated...

we started with the production

Rinoseat New G25 Edition: 259EUR (included lower G25 shifter mount)

Rinoseat New: 209EUR

transport cost for EU: 50EUR
Quote from renorino :
Rinoseat New G25 Edition: 259EUR (included lower G25 shifter mount)
transport cost for EU: 50EUR

Hm... That sounds really reasonable. Is the seat included in this price? (I mean the cussions and stuff)

Is the "old" rinoseat still availlable? Or will it be replaced by the new one?

Can't wait to see some actual fotos of the new thing...
Quote from aimbottle :Hm... That sounds really reasonable. Is the seat included in this price? (I mean the cussions and stuff)

Yes, the shell seat included in this price.

Quote from aimbottle :Is the "old" rinoseat still availlable? Or will it be replaced by the new one?

Old Rinoseat will be available in Septembar.
Is there anything else different with the G25 edition? Or is it just the shifter mount? Or is there more?

For example, if you don't use the shifter, would the non G25 version be okay for a G25 wheel?
Quote from dontsimon :Is there anything else different with the G25 edition? Or is it just the shifter mount? Or is there more?

a few more screws

Quote from dontsimon :For example, if you don't use the shifter, would the non G25 version be okay for a G25 wheel?

yes

p.s. the wheel holder is compatible with logitech G25 & fanatec porsche wheel
Are there any real pictures yet? And how long would it take to get the seat delivered?
Ahh it's really frustrating trying to contact renato...
I'm trying to get hold of a rinoseat revolution since march 2009, but he rarely answers to e-mails and when he does, he isn't capable of giving reliable information.
If I wasn't as convinced of the quality of the rinoseat as I am, I wouldn't have waited so long (I was able to test it at a lan-party), but now my old office chair is nearly worn out, so I don't know what to do.
I desperately need a cockpit now, but the only one I really want isn't availlable.
If anyone has any new information I would be really pleased. Any croatian speaking people here who want to call renato and ask what's really going on?
Quote from aimbottle :Ahh it's really frustrating trying to contact renato...
I'm trying to get hold of a rinoseat revolution since march 2009, but he rarely answers to e-mails and when he does, he isn't capable of giving reliable information.
If I wasn't as convinced of the quality of the rinoseat as I am, I wouldn't have waited so long (I was able to test it at a lan-party), but now my old office chair is nearly worn out, so I don't know what to do.
I desperately need a cockpit now, but the only one I really want isn't availlable.
If anyone has any new information I would be really pleased. Any croatian speaking people here who want to call renato and ask what's really going on?

I second that

I've emailed him 3 times and have waited for his reply for a few months now, still nothing. I am considering an obutto as they now ship to UK, have much better service and the guy ACTUALLY REPLIES TO EMAILS WITHIN A DAY.
Would much prefer a rinoseat tho, better price and not over the top for features.
Same here, but I gave up on the seat
how much to ship to usa (masachusetts) with the 3 moniter thing, the g25 thing, and uhhhhh...well...all the options (in black edition) this makes me PUMPED!! :woohoo:
anyone gna email him in his native language? gettin bored of playin with pad
As far as I can see rino didn't show up here since a while, extrange after the presentation of the new seat
I still think that is a god damnned AWESOME design.
Simple, solid, elegant, adjustable, flexible, ingenious.
ya, i just dont see how the moniters will go on, or the shifter
(please learn that monitor is spelled << this way, not moniter)

You could put some monitors on a low height table.
i am just saying that i dont see how it is incorperated...i am getting it with the stands either way...what does it matter how i spell it? i dont see the big deal i see people type lik3 th1s al the timee!1!!1! and they get no problem :P
No, I guess spelling isn't important.

Probably they didn't bother with monitor stands because it is difficult to make a design to suit every need and evey monitor configuration. Some have 17" some have 50" and some have 3x22" etc. They don't want to charge people for something they don't want or don't use. This keeps the costs down.

Similarly for the gear shifter stand. Not everyone has a separate shifter.

Perhaps they haven't gotten around to adding these things yet.

There's no keyboard or mouse support either. Maybe that will come eventually.
i thought he said they have those as options i mean whats the problem with my spelling with moniters

Rinoseat New
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG