The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you have music when racing?

No
Sometimes
Yes
I mostly have music on, but so that I can still hear the engine and stuff, it seems to help me concentrating, and because my brother is practicing with his guitar in the room next door almost every time I race (I think he practices in every free minute he has) I so or so have some "music" in the background.

Music varies, but mostly its Alternative/Rock/Indie. When on switched on random it sometimes happens that more distracting stuff appears (Comedy, prank calls, TV themes, stuff from my "Mischmasch" folder)
I have the music addon for LFS, but barely listen to it. As for custom music, I don't use it online, but sometimes for racing AI. probably because it'll bring lag online.
I always have winamp running in the background.

When Motörhead comes on I either get a new PB or put it in the kitty litter

:bannana_g
Intresting results to this poll. Can I ask, Do any of you use my media players? (I want to know how liked they are :shy
I'm a mouse player, so I always have to listen to the engine because I don't have other forces, for example force-feedback.

I never play with music on.
i like to listen to some trance while im racing, makes me drive better i think
Quote from beefyman666 :Any driving games/sims, the first thing I do is turn music off completely. I like to hear what the car is doing.

What he said. i wanna hear what the car is doing 24/7.... if i cant hear the tyres squelling or the revs dropping, i wont know what im doing wrong.

Seb.
For me music lets me concentrate better than without. I've done best times when listening music
Offline= yes
online= no
Never!
Finally a new option in poll. Chose "Sometimes".

When i do, i level my music to 25% or so, so i can hear it. Playin it higer than engine sound kinda breaks the experience.
Always
nope, .
#64 - PoVo
I don't listen to music, when playing LFS
I don't listen to music when racing or drifting in lfs, but i listen to music when i play arcade race games.
I must focus when i race, so can't listen to music .
I listen to iTunes radio when I'm on cruise servers. Other than that, I like to hear the engine noise.
Always, makes me go faster
ALWAYS!
I dont really see much of a difference in laptimes with music on or off. Half the time i forget to turn my music on before a race
I always listen to music when driving in real life, but I never listen to music when playing any game, most games already have their own music!
I used to, when I thought it makes me faster I listened to it also during races.

Nowadays I don't play LFS anymore so... When drifting I listen to my favourite songs, when racing I listen to engine of my beast...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG