The online racing simulator
Simulators outside lfs ?
(45 posts, started )
Simulators outside lfs ?
Hi there just wanted to mention about the latest version of x-motoracing.

It is still a long way before it reaches lfs level of realism but it features some really cool features i wished lfs had...

In any case worths checking out and writing your opinions -The dev(s) really listen what people say so you can speak your thoughts of the game at
http://www.racedepartment.com/x-motor-racing/
#2 - dadge
how many times are you going to post about this other game? we got it.
GG THX, I think your advertising and lfs bashing is unwanted here. Take it elsewhere, please. I'm trying to tell you nicely
The last thread was deleted. It seems like it's on the right path but it's a long way from being finished. Personally I'm not paying $50 to be a beta tester. I didn't like that fact that the wheels spun going into 3rd gear with their version of a boxster. A boxster doesn't have that much power.
If anywhere you should've posted this in the off-topic in the first place, not in General LFS Discussion.
We get it, you are done with LFS, why can't you also be done with the Forums?? pretty please?
I moved this thread to where it belongs.
Oh that's that demo troll again who loves to complain about a game which he didn't even buy.
#9 - dadge
Quote from 91mason91 :Where the f*ck did you come from?

Well, when a man and a woman really love each other.........
Quote from dadge :Well, when a man and a woman really love each other.........

ahh couldn't help yourself could you?
I take it the average age around here is like 12? Are there servers where racers are 20 years old and over?
Quote from dadge :Well, when a man and a woman really love each other.........

I lold, that would make a great quote in the sig. (including Mason's post ofcourse)
Quote from Haupman :I take it the average age around here is like 12? Are there servers where racers are 20 years old and over?

Actually the average age according to LFSWorld is 25.38.
Quote from RasmusL :GG THX, I think your advertising and lfs bashing is unwanted here. Take it elsewhere, please. I'm trying to tell you nicely

Man oh man...i am not advertising anything...I just wanted to mention this underdog of a sim that nobody knows to people that love simulator games.I care about lfs but i look at other sims(nowdays i play mostly rfactor and gtr evo/race on).In any case here in the community there are a lot of incredibly talented people that want and can help the devs to improve lfs but are denied.Games like the game i mention need the help of people like that to improve and the dev(s) actually ask about people's opinions and help.
In the end if another simulator improves and become worth of actually playing everybody wins.Don't see it as enemy that's plain silly.The more simulators out there the better.
#15 - troy
This "new" sim is existing since 2007 and (what a surprise) has a few threads about it here already if you would bother to search you would've found them yourself.

Like this, or that, or another.
Quote from Haupman :I take it the average age around here is like 12?

That's about 2 years older than you then judging on your recent youtube comments

(The Redrivervally is Haupmans youtube alias. I think he's got some serious issues )

http://www.youtube.com/comment ... username=theredrivervally

EDIT, that link doesn't point to his most offensive stuff any more. Obviously people have deleted his comments.
Quote from dadge :from what i read, Shannon Whitmore enjoys eating chicken soup through a straw.

Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Actually the average age according to LFSWorld is 25.38.

Based on the (potentially incorrect) birth dates provided by the users themselves, besides, very few actually provided a date at all.
Quote from Hoshimodo :...haha, these comments remind me of the PM he sent to me @ drivingitalia. He's already banned there

Yup, he's sent me lovely PM's here and at DI, and a friend at Radiator Springs got a rather amusing one as well.

I'm rather worried about his obsession with C*** sucking....

I just got two more comments on my vids at Youtube. That Shannon Whitmore must have a massive penis as I'm apparently sucking it from England and he's in the US!

EDIT..lol, he obviously left me another one at DI before his ban "F****** queer. I'd love to kick your ass"

A true internet hardman
#24 - 5haz
I used to think motorsport enthusiasts could pride themselves on their lack of thuggery, not anymore.
3D SexVilla is an interesting simulator outside of LFS.

Simulators outside lfs ?
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG