The online racing simulator
[WKD] Cruise Server
(107 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Pearce :Well safe to say you are a bunch of children then from my point of view. That guy who posted above about childish admins is totally correct, Absoloute joke mate.

In case you're interested, there was a problem with Beaver in LTC, so he got banned... as a thank you gift he decided to ban everybody from WKD who is(probably was aswell) previously from LTC or atleast tied to it.

But meh.
Ah ryt so he got banned from LTC and decides to ban every member from LTC, Well done beaver mate. CHILD
Lee, IMO you are the one acting like a child..

You could of asked politely in PM and not in their Team thread trolling around swearing and name calling.
that is wrong tho to just go around banning everyone from LTC not all of them know what happend he cant just take it out on them this will give u a bad rep beaver
Quote from xtraction :Lee, IMO you are the one acting like a child..

You could of asked politely in PM and not in their Team thread trolling around swearing and name calling.

There was no trolling involved there mate, If i wanted to troll i could troll.
Nice beaver!
Help !
Today i tried connect to [WKD] Cruise Server and Cruise server 2 but is keep saying "Host Refused Connection". Server isn't full or anything. I guessing if im banned from the WKD servers ?

Somebody help : /
Lee, so swearing and ranting and raving how pathetic it is isnt trolling? n1
Quote from khqinu :Today i tried connect to [WKD] Cruise Server and Cruise server 2 but is keep saying "Host Refused Connection". Server isn't full or anything. I guessing if im banned from the WKD servers ?

Somebody help : /

Host refused connection = ban.
Sorry.
Write in their forums(if there are such) maybe?
Me, i love this server but two or three people are noob and protect by Admin.

i say :

- Mr LSD (Children drive only on wrong way and crash other and not excused)

- SWEDEN
Quote from xtraction :Lee, so swearing and ranting and raving how pathetic it is isnt trolling? n1

Rantin at the fact im gettin banned from a server ive played on once and never spoke to the admins or even hear of them. Anyway i dont really give a toss now gg WKD
i'm sorry but it's obvious you give a toss because your postin here crying about the fact your banned... face it posted on LTC i dont want nothing to do with them or have them in my server that means everybody, it's my decision we pay for the server not you, if you dont like i dont really care play on another server there's plenty out there so guys stop whinin about being banned from a server and get on with it or make your own.
Quote from Beaver08 :i'm sorry but it's obvious you give a toss because your postin here crying about the fact your banned... face it posted on LTC i dont want nothing to do with them or have them in my server that means everybody, it's my decision we pay for the server not you, if you dont like i dont really care play on another server there's plenty out there so guys stop whinin about being banned from a server and get on with it or make your own.

Commas commas commas commas commas commas..
Warning:

THIS SERVER IS RACIST AND CHILDISH.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Warning:

And that reply was so mature.

P.S. Didn't you hate cruise servers? And if so, how do you know that, then?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Warning:

Looks like you've provoked some interest.
boothy S2 licensed* *Online at: [WKD] Cruise ServerJoin Date: Apr 2008Location: ScotlandPosts: 2,118
Quote from Beaver08 :i'm sorry but it's obvious you give a toss because your postin here crying about the fact your banned... face it posted on LTC i dont want nothing to do with them or have them in my server that means everybody, it's my decision we pay for the server not you, if you dont like i dont really care play on another server there's plenty out there so guys stop whinin about being banned from a server and get on with it or make your own.

The fact that the admins on LTC might be childish doesn't have to affect the members. Kicking out people just because they're a member of a team you personally don't like?
I realize that this thread is quite entertaining, and I'm enjoying it too to some extent. But for the sake of the lfs forum community as a whole, we should let it die, imo.
Quote from I wish. I check. I Q_Q. :Admins on this server are quite racist, dumb and nerdy gullable e-whore-able lowlife, small minded scum.

How the hell you know? you've never been online
Why,I just want to know what gives you the rights to say something like that while you havent even been online..

I wonder whats the username

Edit:nice,that american guy has just deleted all his posts
An admin put a barrier inside me when I was parked up afk
That says enough about them.
They have the worst admins, insim is awesome but admins ruin the place
+1 (sry beav) your admins sucks
Quote from Lucifer96 :They have the worst admins, insim is awesome but admins ruin the place

Yep, that pretty much sums it up!
This thread is closed

[WKD] Cruise Server
(107 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG