*Distance Bonuses
*Lots Of Job Places
*Random Job Delivery Items
*Autotraders To Purchase/Sell Vehicles
*Full Police System
*Fully Customizable Insim Interface
*Tow Truck Group
*And Lots More....

Come check our server out to have a great cruising time... our admins are unlike other servers we are mature and we always try to resolve an issue you have. we want to give the best and most fun out of LFS so if your a cruiser and want to cruise,

WKD IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!

Note: All Ideas in our server are of our own we do not copy or intend to copy from any other server... cruise servers tend to share the same ideas such as police/towtrucks/jobs but i can assure you we at WKD are unique with our insim and players.. our insim is subject to copyright laws 2010.
#2 - PoVo
Quote :our admins are unlike other servers we are mature

I come in one random day, once I joined, I received an instant ban. I wouldn't call mature.

And please don't say that I banned you too... You clearly know you were banned for saying that I wasn't banned and other stuff...

At least you'd thank me for releasing the system in the first place? It's not like I'm going to join your server and eat everyone

Also, you're saying that if I copy your ideas, you will sue me? Well funny thing is, your car shop is in the same spot as on LsC, although our cruise modification was created 7~ months ago (not being a smart as*)

ALSO, there is no possibility to copyright ideas... copyright a name? sure.. but not ideas. If you want to copy-protect your ideas, you will have to pay big money to companies, with good solicitors
Beaver buddy!!!!!!!! nice insim features =) i just want to say your server is good but i heard everyone is getting ban i heard 3-4 people got ban for little action but anyways i hope i don't get ban cause we bro's right.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

@povo true
Heya Beaver...

same as povo said.. your dont got much own ideas but as far.. its an realy good server!

congrats
yo! beav` its nicely work with your team as a temporary dev on WKD and I like your team that much but I have my own current team but still. I'm always ready to help you out any problems and regards to the code samples that I gave you like my LsGO insim (Unreleased V2) .

and don't bother to somebody else what they post about your team
Quote from PoVo :And please don't say that I banned you too... You clearly know you were banned for saying that I wasn't banned and other stuff...

At least you'd thank me for releasing the system in the first place? It's not like I'm going to join your server and eat everyone

Also, you're saying that if I copy your ideas, you will sue me? Well funny thing is, your car shop is in the same spot as on LsC, although our cruise modification was created 7~ months ago (not being a smart as*)

Was that really needed to be said? I think it's time for the whole community to stop and think of how we should treat new initiatives. Every time a new thing comes out, some of the "competitors" jumps out and goes like "Not to mention that my server XYZ is better and you stole all my ideas in the first place" or something similar to that. I don't see many threads where people are just nice and supportive(I don't say that I haven't seen any). I understand that the OP sounds a bit silly, but weren't most of us like that too when we started? You got someone's work, and you claimed it to be yours, because you thought you did much work on it.

Let's follow LsC's insim history: I got dougie's source. PoVo, you got Azzano62's source, which had some of my source too in it(because we shared them with each-other). And now this guy got the source you released (which also has T-RonX's, dougie-lampkin's, Azzano62's and my code in it), and you get mad because he did the same we(Azzano62, me and you) did? Maybe he is a bit over-paranoid, that someone will steal his ideas and his server won't be as unique anymore, but just let him be, and do whatever he wants to do. Because, once again - we did the same.
Cheers for all the great support guys .. i'm working my ass off when i can to get more features added and bugs fixed i dont got alot of time on my hands and WKD is the first ever C# project i've attempted so lots still to be learned and done i couldn't of got this far without most of your guys help so cheers for all that

just wanted to say that i know your stuck up povo but i dont have anything against ya i dont care about being banned on a server i got more important issues at hand so take this advice and please grow up
#8 - PoVo
Quote from broken :Let's follow LsC's insim history: I got dougie's source. PoVo, you got Azzano62's source, which had some of my source too in it(because we shared them with each-other). And now this guy got the source you released (which also has T-RonX's, dougie-lampkin's, Azzano62's and my code in it), and you get mad because he did the same we(Azzano62, me and you) did? Maybe he is a bit over-paranoid, that someone will steal his ideas and his server won't be as unique anymore, but just let him be, and do whatever he wants to do. Because, once again - we did the same.

Well - the LsC InSim source didn't come from you/Azzano62. It was the source with the unfinished MYSQL code, which I later improoved.

Like I said in my post, not trying to be an as* but he shouldn't go claiming that he has "copy-protected" his ideas, because like I said - It's not possible, unless he is paying thousands of €'s to companies.

Also, I wasn't being angry that the source was being passed, but I found it funny, to be banned JUST because I released the source (this isn't the only server that did it btw.)

Regards,
Povo.
Quote from Beaver08 :
just wanted to say that i know your stuck up povo but i dont have anything against ya i dont care about being banned on a server i got more important issues at hand so take this advice and please grow up

That was VERY unnecessary. I mean come on now.. really? -.-

Quote from PoVo :Well - the LsC InSim source didn't come from you/Azzano62. It was the source with the unfinished MYSQL code, which I later improoved.

Like I said in my post, not trying to be an as* but he shouldn't go claiming that he has "copy-protected" his ideas, because like I said - It's not possible, unless he is paying thousands of €'s to companies.

Also, I wasn't being angry that the source was being passed, but I found it funny, to be banned JUST because I released the source (this isn't the only server that did it btw.)

Regards,
Povo.

1. Ok, I am not going to argue about where it came from. It came from somewhere, and it is based on somebody's work. That was my point.

2. He can always patent his ideas, if he wants. But it is really hard on the internet. Take as an example that case where someone claimed that they invented the image-link technology. Silly.
But I don't think that he has to pay to any company to do that?

3. You will see that happening very much. Revenge banning is my favorite. After all, why would you need to go to the server of the guy you've just banned for a good reason?
it was uncesserary but had to be said somebody needs to put him in his place espcially since he's sending his members into my server just to fight with my members .. need to stop all this stupid arguments and what not and just stick to running ya own servers and not worry about what other servers are doing
Quote from Beaver08 :it was uncesserary but had to be said somebody needs to put him in his place espcially since he's sending his members into my server just to fight with my members .. need to stop all this stupid arguments and what not and just stick to running ya own servers and not worry about what other servers are doing

Bolded text - makes no sense.

Nobody needs to put anybody in their place. Just let people be. If they become too annoying, just ignore them. That's what's good about internet forums - there are report buttons too.

If a user on your server is causing trouble, ban them. It's your server, and your call. I'm sure that he can't send you millions of people.
Quote from broken :Bolded text - makes no sense.

Nobody needs to put anybody in their place. Just let people be. If they become too annoying, just ignore them. That's what's good about internet forums - there are report buttons too.

If a user on your server is causing trouble, ban them. It's your server, and your call. I'm sure that he can't send you millions of people.

you make a good valid point from now on i'll try my best to ignore him and stick to just working on my server i wont bother joining any other servers so i can't be accused of anything more
#13 - PoVo
Quote from broken :3. You will see that happening very much. Revenge banning is my favorite. After all, why would you need to go to the server of the guy you've just banned for a good reason?

Actually it was the other way around. He banned me, then came into my server.

To beaver08: Noone sent nothing to fight, Dopii came in to check the commands, to verify if it's the LsC source, for my personal use, I wouldn't call that fighting.
it is not the LSC Source never will it be your source was bugged to the max i coded this insim from the LFS_External Base that was posted on here

and if you didnt send him in to start fighting then whats this?

[14/11/2010 15:31:53] - [LsC]Dopii : [WKD] BaM - makes fun to copy others insim ye?

[14/11/2010 15:32:37] - [LsC]Dopii : all the ! commands are from LsC

[14/11/2010 15:32:46] - [LsC]Dopii : the showoffs either

[14/11/2010 15:32:58] - [WKD] BaM : [LsC]Dopii - mister all the cmd's are still the deafault ones of every insim!

[14/11/2010 15:33:06] - [LsC]Dopii : ban me do you rly think i care 'bout that

[14/11/2010 15:33:11] - [WKD] BaM : [LsC]Dopii - wanna make trouble ?

[14/11/2010 15:33:34] - [LsC]Dopii : kid in my but

[14/11/2010 15:33:46] - [LsC]Dopii : gl with that lol.

[14/11/2010 15:33:49] - [LsC]Dopii disconnected

and you call that not starting a fight or causing trouble i didnt think so...

EDIT: Times are GMT+1
yea i heard dopii is being mean to the other cruise server that much...

and oh yea..Thanks to the LifeStyle Team that banned me much of it. Especially Martas
#16 - PoVo
Well, I didn't send him
Quote from PoVo :Well, I didn't send him

stop contradicting yourself

Quote from PoVo :Actually it was the other way around. He banned me, then came into my server.

To beaver08: Noone sent nothing to fight, Dopii came in to check the commands, to verify if it's the LsC source, for my personal use, I wouldn't call that fighting.

you sent him in FOR MY PERSONAL USE ... your own words m8 not mine..
#18 - PoVo
Quote from Beaver08 :stop contradicting yourself

you sent him in FOR MY PERSONAL USE ... your own words m8 not mine..

YES... I didn't send him to fight. Pretty obvious I meant this, because it was replied to you saying I sent him to fight...
Dopii is The bigest n00b i know in lfs .
also it´s a child.
E: I could copy Commands too but where is the problem? Dopi just thought that beav use LsC Insim as base.
Ok, whatever, if you want to flame so bad - flame. I don't like acting like your mother anyway. You just agreed and ignored me in the same time, so ok - prove how mature you guys are by calling each-other "n00bs" and "kids", and telling each other to grow up.

It's just ..lame ..you know?

Anyway, I'm not going to stand in your way anymore.
ok guys!!! stop!!! come on!!!! we all are family! we make server + insim for lfs cruiser's to have fun not to maake a tread and fight ok look beaver didnt use LsC source he use a different one cause he said "he don't get LsC codes" are somthing like the but come on.........

not that serious look at it me and my buddy Bass share code + ideas and we don't care cause we know that we are 2 people making the same app for lfs but different style so lets just stop this fighting please and lets all be friends?
If Dopii reads this... !tow isn't originally from LsC.
Quote from mariuba2 :ok guys!!! stop!!! come on!!!! we all are family! we make server + insim for lfs cruiser's to have fun not to maake a tread and fight ok look beaver didnt use LsC source he use a different one cause he said "he don't get LsC codes" are somthing like the but come on.........

not that serious look at it me and my buddy Bass share code + ideas and we don't care cause we know that we are 2 people making the same app for lfs but different style so lets just stop this fighting please and lets all be friends?

And world peace. :lovies3d:
funny shiznit right here
I've been playing on this server for a little while, but now I'm mostly on the drift servers as a favor because.. ehem... I don't think the cops likes my drifting too much :3 (even though I most of the time manages to avoid hitting other players)
This thread is closed

[WKD] Cruise Server
(107 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG