The online racing simulator
Why Bill Gates Rules
(66 posts, started )
Are you ****ing kidding me?
AtomAnt, why do you always have to start controversial topics in here and then try to put people down? What's wrong with you?
Quote from JPeace :You dont have to be smart to hack someone.

Shut up.

+1

and +1

Also, yes. Even dummies can hack, but at this point they forget to remove trails and then they end up in jail - collecting soap. Maybe not dummies, but most PC users. And depends how we understand the word "hack" right now. Take down someones PC or literally hack into and monitor it remotely etc.
You people are interesting
I have no idea what SAT test it, but I would probally fail it.

In Norway it's a system from 1 to 6, where 6 is the highest and 1 the lowest score. If you get a 1 your failed, and have to take the course again.
My math skills are around 3low-2high.

Impressive huh?
Gee, it sure is boring around here
Quote from hazaky :Ur better than me

Ooooh?

Edit: Wtf is up with the picture above? Guess it's meant to be Link but it looks like a big crapfest.
Quote from The Very End :Edit: Wtf is up with the picture above? Guess it's meant to be Link but it looks like a big crapfest.

It's only him stretching but
No, he looks retarded
Yeah,merry christmas to you ant too
#36 - Jakg
Quote from AtomAnt :What was your math SAT 12.

Seeing the "SAT" system is only used in North America I doubt many people are going to answer

What sort of "Math" does it cover?
#37 - Osco
the sort that involves numbers and sometimes even letters
jabba
Quote from Osco :the sort that involves numbers and sometimes even letters

Ahhh, now I understand :rolleyes:

Letters in math? Are you stupid?
Quote from RasmusL :Letters in math? Are you stupid?

"The abstract science of number, quantity, and space. Mathematics may be studied in its own right (pure mathematics), or as it is applied to other disciplines such as physics and engineering (applied mathematics)"

I guess letters are for quantity, space and that stuff. For example, calculate the A to B distance or whatever. Am i wrong?
Sarcasm never works on the internet.. Of course algebra has letters
Did you catch his joke?
Algerbra usingl letters, as well as... geometry or wath the hell that name is again.

We also have those silly math stuff wherer you are going to find the "X" and "Y".

What I allways wanted to write on the test was this:
For love of god, please find the god damn X yourself, bitch.

I live with regrets
#44 - JJ72
LOL the SAT.......you know kids in Singapore and Asia in general do maths WAY harder than those in the states?? at least 3 years in advance compare to a US kid at the same age.
LOL at Maths. (In general)

Quote from JJ72 :LOL the SAT.......you know kids in Singapore and Asia in general do maths WAY harder than those in the states?? at least 3 years in advance compare to a US kid at the same age.

Kids in Europe don't even know how to do simple additions without a calculator anymore, while in Asia kids at the same age crunch numbers ten times as complex as if their life depended on it.

The times of people like Bill Gates coming from the west are coming to an end quite rapidly...
Quote from Jertje :Kids in Europe don't even know how to do simple additions without a calculator anymore, while in Asia kids at the same age crunch numbers ten times as complex as if their life depended on it.

adding numbers isnt math
#48 - Jakg
Quote from Jertje :Kids in Europe don't even know how to do simple additions without a calculator anymore, while in Asia kids at the same age crunch numbers ten times as complex as if their life depended on it.

...so? Teaching people Maths is so they can use it in the "real world"... where there wont be some rediculous restriction on what tools they can or can't use. It's not as if a calculating devices are in short supply?

I've never quite understood the focus on non-calculator Maths...
Quote from Jakg :
What sort of "Math" does it cover?

Basic Arithmetic, Algebra, and Geometry. It's so simple yet so many people here fail it.

Quote from JJ72 :LOL the SAT.......you know kids in Singapore and Asia in general do maths WAY harder than those in the states?? at least 3 years in advance compare to a US kid at the same age.

Very true, but I think the world knows that already. You don't even need a calculator here (although everyone uses them because they can't do it themselves) until the later part of highschool when you are doing sine, cosine, etc.

In one of my Uni Calculus classes I had a girl from Singapore in there. She aced it of course, but she did have some problems as did everyone in the last phase of Calculus.
Quote from Jakg :...so? Teaching people Maths is so they can use it in the "real world"... where there wont be some rediculous restriction on what tools they can or can't use. It's not as if a calculating devices are in short supply?

I've never quite understood the focus on non-calculator Maths...

That's because you never lived in the slide ruler day. My Brother programs Satellites and has no idea how to Face chat.

Why Bill Gates Rules
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG