The online racing simulator
Why Bill Gates Rules
(66 posts, started )
Quote from The Very End :Did you catch his joke?
Algerbra usingl letters, as well as... geometry or wath the hell that name is again.

We also have those silly math stuff wherer you are going to find the "X" and "Y".

What I allways wanted to write on the test was this:
For love of god, please find the god damn X yourself, bitch.

I live with regrets

Thx for pointing that out..he who ignores math......and it's not "X" finds the spot...it's the "G" spot that is the real treasure.......go find a girl and Treasure Hunt
Quote from PMD9409 :Basic Arithmetic, Algebra, and Geometry. It's so simple yet so many people here fail it.

Very true, but I think the world knows that already. You don't even need a calculator here (although everyone uses them because they can't do it themselves) until the later part of highschool when you are doing sine, cosine, etc.

In one of my Uni Calculus classes I had a girl from Singapore in there. She aced it of course, but she did have some problems as did everyone in the last phase of Calculus.

So she didn't get on top.......we called it BEDMAS...then got into exponents X3

The above was a math sex joke for the slower forum peeps. I kid
They will use it on their female tutors now.

I don't think continuous sex jokes will get one banned, heh.
Quote from The Very End :Ooooh?

Edit: Wtf is up with the picture above? Guess it's meant to be Link but it looks like a big crapfest.

looks like something erased in 2001
Quote from PMD9409 :They will use it on their female tutors now.

I don't think continuous sex jokes will get one banned, heh.

Hi Paul waves...Merry Xmas Lad. I Use an LG 32 HD459...sees white text

Listen man...one day these peeps on forum think they can run...we will take their money.......hehe...they do not know you.
Quote from hazaky :"The abstract science of number, quantity, and space. Mathematics may be studied in its own right (pure mathematics), or as it is applied to other disciplines such as physics and engineering (applied mathematics)"

I guess letters are for quantity, space and that stuff. For example, calculate the A to B distance or whatever. Am i wrong?

A= Merry

B= Christmas

A+B= ***** *********

Solve for C

(Solve for quality )
AtomAnt, there is a little edit button on the bottom of your posts. There is also a multiquote if you feel like criticizing more that one person at a time. Please, if I have to see your spam, please keep it in one post, not several.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :AtomAnt, there is a little edit button on the bottom of your posts. There is also a multiquote if you feel like criticizing more that one person at a time. Please, if I have to see your spam, please keep it in one post, not several.

Thx ITBRTI (imthebestracerthereis)

You lose the personal touch
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :AtomAnt, there is a little edit button on the bottom of your posts. There is also a multiquote if you feel like criticizing more that one person at a time. Please, if I have to see your spam, please keep it in one post, not several.

imthebestracerthereis and to date...am still not said best RACER

Did I use the edit button right?

OR..I didn't know you pay this space.

AAnt
At least it's fixed for me. You'll learn the edit button eventually.
Attached images
Learn.JPG
Quote from AtomAnt :Thx for pointing that out..he who ignores math......and it's not "X" finds the spot...it's the "G" spot that is the real treasure.......go find a girl and Treasure Hunt

I do not ignore math, I just suck at it
The G spot huh? Well problem is that I canot get one mile close to a girl before they run off
At least most people on the forum know when to much alcohol is enough and quit instead of drinking until you start killing your brain cells because your such an ass when it comes to controlling yourself (least your now on my ignore list).
#64 - Jakg
I dont think Alcohol is AtomAnt's biggest vice.
Quote from rc10racer :At least most people on the forum know when to much alcohol is enough and quit instead of drinking until you start killing your brain cells because your such an ass when it comes to controlling yourself (least your now on my ignore list).

I hope that was not aimed for me, because I am drunk most of the time
I aced math and I'm an ****.

/endthread

Why Bill Gates Rules
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG