The online racing simulator
Asylum seeker & killer not deported
(44 posts, started )
We need a vigilante group to take up the slack from our shit justice system.

Ill do it(again).
#27 - 5haz
This thread is a wing nut's tea party.

Lets not forget that regardless of where this man comes from, he is still a human and is therefore entitled the same rights as other humans. I'm NOT saying that the way this case has worked out is acceptable, just having him swing from a tree or be brutally beaten for his crime instead would be just as wrong. Lets not let rage and ignorance drown out rational thought.

Also, I don't see what the poor victim's father will gain from this man being deported, surely it would be more satisfying to see this man serve a proper term in a British jail, but the state of the justice system is a can of worms I'm not going to open.
Question: If the man had been white-skinned and a born UK citizen, would you still want him deported to Iraq?*

Hint: If your answer isn't "yes" then I'll call you a bigot.

It's one thing to be in favour of harsher punishment for crimes like these.
It's quite a different thing to let your sense of justice depend on the country of origin of the perpetrator.

*: I know that deportation of criminals has been a long-time tradition in the UK judicial system, but the only success that this policy has achieved is populating Australia.
I forgot, it's in fashion to care for foreigners more than your own citizens.
#30 - wien
Quote from BlueFlame :I forgot, it's in fashion to care for foreigners more than the same as your own citizens.

Fixed.
#31 - 5haz
Just a bit ironic that us British pride ourselves on our refinement and liberal 'western' values, we react with outrage when a woman in Sudan gets stoned for wearing long 'pants' for example.

Yet when an asylum seeker (or anyone else who provokes social stigma) commits a crime, suddenly there are calls for the same kind of brutal summary justice that would provoke so much horror and disgust were it to happen abroad.
Britain is a funny old place. It was the most recent empirical power prior to the USA and is still coming to terms with not being rich or powerful any more. I don't think most people who live here realise that the country is just not important any more in the grand scheme of things.

Unfortunately compared to some other former grandees of Europe we've also neglected to do anything particularly spectacular with our cities so there's not much to show for our era of decadence either.

Ho hum.
Quote from wien :Fixed.

Norway is top of the Liberal chart you fool the only country more liberal than Norway is Switzerland so you are biased to comment on this. Black people are treated like gods in Norway, you should know. Anyone who ain't Norwegian gets treated like a bloody prophet, being open to culture is one thing, but hold your arse open for it is another.
#34 - wien
Quote from BlueFlame :Norway is top of the Liberal chart you fool the only country more liberal than Norway is Switzerland so you are biased to comment on this. Black people are treated like gods in Norway, you should know. Anyone who ain't Norwegian gets treated like a bloody prophet, being open to culture is one thing, but hold your arse open for it is another.

I've been sitting here for probably 10 minutes trying to think of a good way to reply to that slice of awesome, but you know what?
Quote from wien :I've been sitting here for probably 10 minutes trying to think of a good way to reply to that slice of awesome, but you know what?

If that was supposed to be sarcastic then you failed cos you admitted waiting 10minutes.
#36 - 5haz
Wow, this debate has taken a turn for the retarded.
Quote from 5haz :Wow, this debate has taken a turn for the retarded.

Well, that was kind of an obvious and late post to observe that, so I'd say the only post that was retarded was yours.
#38 - 5haz
Quote from BlueFlame :Well, that was kind of an obvious and late post to observe that, so I'd say the only post that was retarded was yours.

Perhaps it would help if you actually backed your arguments up with something grounded in reality, just a suggestion. But fine, carry on digging yourself that hole if you like.
Quote from 5haz :Wow, this debate has taken a turn for the retarded.

TBFH, this whole thread is retarded, along with all of the other terrorist threads that there are.

I mean this forum has seriously turned into the Daily Mail.
i'm burnt out lol. I don't get any good debating since I moved from san francisco to texas so I have to get it here.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :TBFH, this whole thread is retarded, along with all of the other terrorist threads that there are.

I mean this forum has seriously turned into the Daily Mail.

I hate the Daily Mail , but it doesn't mean that anything non PC is a love child from it, it also doesn't mean that everything in the Daily Mail is a lie. Besides all media lies, if you watch the news all the time you start to think there isn't a point to life.
Lol you have a point there Flamey, but the fact that everything in the Daily Maily isn't a lie is a lie.

"Hello! Felicity Puddleduck here, livid and ill-informed! <Insert something about teenage pregancy, or how this country has gone to the dogs, or about asylum seekers>, I'm off to bake a cake"

I don't read tabliod papers anyway, they change the story for the sake of profit and it's wrong IMO.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Lol you have a point there Flamey, but the fact that everything in the Daily Maily isn't a lie is a lie.

"Hello! Felicity Puddleduck here, livid and ill-informed! <Insert something about teenage pregancy, or how this country has gone to the dogs, or about asylum seekers>, I'm off to bake a cake"

I don't read tabliod papers anyway, they change the story for the sake of profit and it's wrong IMO.

Whilst the majority of the Daily Mail gags are true, anybody can pick up a paper, and read it, whilst not agreeing with anything in it. When someone isn't conforming to the current society of PC, it doesn't mean they are a supporter of the BNP or reader of the Daily Mail. Ill never be PC partly because being PC means avoid the truth in alot of cases. You can't say a black man was blacker than charcole these days either because that would be un-PC even though it would probably be a accurate visual discription. Being PC stops you from saying what you have seen accurately. I'm suprised that they haven't stopped people from being race specific when giving a statement to the police. "Well yea, he was 6ft, thin build and he wasn't white."

Infact screw what I just said, I'd reading the thread title and facepalming lol
Quote from BlueFlame :When someone isn't conforming to the current society of PC, it doesn't mean they are a supporter of the BNP or reader of the Daily Mail. Ill never be PC partly because being PC means avoid the truth in alot of cases.

Don't know where you've been, but nobody in his right mind will describe himself as PC, and it's been that way since 1990 or thereabouts, when it became a pejorative term.

If you interpret PC as "being ideologically blinded", that privilege now rests firmly in the hands of the conservatives (as this thread shows).

Asylum seeker & killer not deported
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG