The online racing simulator
Release
(228 posts, closed, started )
@Dygear whats wrong with Visual basic? :3

Quote from emit-nl :Cool!
However, I know it isn't a virus, but BitDefender says it is a "Generic.XP.ADODB.0236799D" and blocks it.
What's the reason of this you think?

Nice work anyway.. :P

Tim

ADODB would be where it attempts to download,,, i can assure you it is not a Virus
I know it isn't a virus But BitDefender won't let me download it.

Tim
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :@Dygear whats wrong with Visual basic? :3

This:

Quote from emit-nl :However, I know it isn't a virus, but BitDefender says it is a "Generic.XP.ADODB.0236799D" and blocks it.

Quote from emit-nl :BitDefender won't let me download it.

VBS has a bad rep because of all of the script kiddies but there is a reason for that. It was easy to exploit the system, and still kinda is.
Quote from Dygear :This:
VBS has a bad rep because of all of the script kiddies but there is a reason for that. It was easy to exploit the system, and still kinda is.

it does not give me any problem :/
has anyone got versoin 6.00 running on windows 7 64bit
all i get is error -
15/02/2010 21:18:37 -> Not a connexion packet! Close connection

any ideas
Quote from racing.dude :has anyone got versoin 6.00 running on windows 7 64bit
all i get is error -
15/02/2010 21:18:37 -> Not a connexion packet! Close connection

any ideas

Make sure you have the Ip port and pass set correctly
Hi
i use lfslapper and enjoy it!
but i can not see drift point window in the race.
what i do ?
command plz ?
tnx
To see drift score table, type !drf or !drf xrt if you want to only want to see top XRT drift points, !drf rb4 for RB4 points, etc.

If you can't see any drift points as you are driving and drifting, then you haven't enabled the driftmeter.lpr addon.

Look in your ./default/includes folder for file called addonsused.lpr. If th ere is a hash (#) symbol in front of the include( "./driftmeter.lpr"); line, then remove it and save the file.

This will enable the scoring window.
thanks alot
how can i clean soccer save in lfslapper ?
i can see them with !top
i want erase them

thank you .
New Patch Release By Krayy: 6.6.1.2

Quote :
Here's a small update to the GetPlayerInfo function in the scriptFunctions.cs file to allow calling it wothout any paramas returns the current player info e.g called as

$currPly = GetPlayerInfo();

Will return the info array for the current player,

$currPly = GetPlayerInfo("Krayy");

returns infor for specific player.

is that for drift points?? bec when i open it on LFS it doesnot show drift points just this ??
Attached images
LFS 2011-03-03 13-15-04-93.jpg
Looks like you are in the Forces view - press the F key to toggle on/off.

To get the drift scoreboard working, look at my post of 17 December - just a few above your post.
but i play with mouse and i play in force
but i need it like this
Attached images
LFS 2011-03-03 15-10-16-31.jpg
need help fast plz
plz help me ther is 11 views for the photo any one help me
Quote from sinanju :you are in the Forces view - press the F key to toggle on/off.

This also has nothing to do with LFSLapper ... What an epic fail ...
Quote from omar hasan :plz help me ther is 11 views for the photo any one help me

The scoreboard in your image isn't the standard drift scoreboard.
Quote from sinanju :The scoreboard in your image isn't the standard drift scoreboard.

so how can i make it like that??
Quote from omar hasan :so how can i make it like that??

Quote from sinanju :to see drift score table, type !drf or !drf xrt if you want to only want to see top xrt drift points, !drf rb4 for rb4 points, etc.

If you can't see any drift points as you are driving and drifting, then you haven't enabled the driftmeter.lpr addon.

Look in your ./default/includes folder for file called addonsused.lpr. If th ere is a hash (#) symbol in front of the include( "./driftmeter.lpr"); line, then remove it and save the file.

This will enable the scoring window.

Quote from omar hasan :so how can i make it like that??

Open the driftmeter.lpr file, look for the section

<?php 
CatchEvent OnDriftScore
?>

and move & resize buttons to suit.

Buttons consist of various parameters;
button id, x co-ord, -y co-ord, button width, letter height, letter spacing, time, button background and text justification placement, and the text (coloured if you prefer) you want to show.

For instance;

<?php 
    openPrivButton
"test_button",6,146,20,6,6,6,32,"^1Test");
?>

Button called 'test_button' is 6 in from left (out of 200), 146 down from top (out of 200), 20 wide, with 6 high letters and 6 spacing, with red text centred on a dark background reading 'TEST'.

Lots of details on how to make and configure in the LFSLapper doc folder.

Or, alternatively, you could ask the admin of the server you were on, but don't hold your breath.

A lot of work goes into something like that, and as a unique draw to get people into their server, most server owners won't part with their insim.

Don't want to appear rude, but as a demo user, you're even less likely to be given something like that.
Is there any chance the latest version of Lapper being made available for x64 systems too?
I'm trying to get back into it, but since I'm running Windows 7 x64, the latest version of Lapper won't start at all.

Is there a way to ignore a piece of script when Lapper starts?
I'm having a valid piece of code, but due to a value being empty when Lapper starts, it throws an error and Lapper aborts.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :Is there any chance the latest version of Lapper being made available for x64 systems too?
I'm trying to get back into it, but since I'm running Windows 7 x64, the latest version of Lapper won't start at all..

I got new 64-bit pc running Win7 Pro, and have had no problems with any of the 5.9x or 6.x Lapper versions.
-
(T3charmy) DELETED by T3charmy
This thread is closed

Release
(228 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG