The online racing simulator
Tricky Truck
(130 posts, started )
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You'll probably say no but would you ZIP up the latest free version with all the vehicles and send it over to me?

Why would I say no? How do you want it sent? VIA PM or what?
Epic win.

Thanks.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Epic win.

Email to Not sure if PM would alliow tht size anyway!

Woohoo

Sent.
well it is subscription based now. Bye tricky truck.
What the hell? I wouldnt pay 7$ for unlimited time, let alone for 45 days.
I just noticed the version I have you still gotta pay for the other 5 vehicles and some of the tracks, but you can still play on most of the tracks with the standard tractor unit and 40ft trailer so it's not too bad. but you don't have to pay to play the game, you only have to pay for the additional trucks and some of the user made tracks.
Quote from BlueFlame :I just noticed the version I have you still gotta pay for the other 5 vehicles and some of the tracks, but you can still play on most of the tracks with the standard tractor unit and 40ft trailer so it's not too bad. but you don't have to pay to play the game, you only have to pay for the additional trucks and some of the user made tracks.

Ah well still, it's much later than the version I had and no doubt has many more levels...

I think that charging $7 for 45 days is a bit extreme...especially when for $23 you can buy it for 3 years...so it's either $21 for 135 days or another $2 for the extra 2 and 1/3 years? Whoever calculates prices clearly doesn't have a financial director...to be honest I think a much better way would be to pay one fee to have the game forever (perhaps $20 would be fair..) inc any future updates within reason, however when a whole truck full of new content is unloaded, then you pay for an "upgrade", similar to LFS.

Most people cannot be bothered to pay monthly and to be honest, for $25 it should be yours forever...that's not an insubstantial amount of money for an ex freeware game.
where can i get a copy of the free version with all the vehicles, paying that much for a game that used to be free is a bit cheeky, even if it is really addictive
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Ah well still, it's much later than the version I had and no doubt has many more levels...

As they updated the same all the trucks and tracks you can't access have $$ in white next to them, but as I said, most of the tracks are playable.
its really easy too

every level i was going for speed, and thats what made it hard if anything
Quote from BlueFlame :No, it was free for me, I redownloaded the newest version yesterday. there is now 6 vehicles to choose from.

Why would that be in before the lock?
Ok he has changed the 3 year sub to life time. For £14.95 I bought it.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Why would that be in before the lock?

Ok not so much in before the lock but he managed to get the new version of Tricky Truck before it was priced if you know what I mean
Quote from matijapkc :Isn't that still a bit overpriced?

i wouldnt call it overpriced, but also not cheap.
i wont buy it, unless i have lot of spare money (which wont happen...soon).
Finally getting the hang of this - managed to get and hold a few WR's over the versions.

(inb4 someone beats them now... Crystal Canyon GC is one of them)
For those who are still interested, there's now an iPhone / iPad app available to download for the game.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :For those who are still interested, there's now an iPhone / iPad app available to download for the game.

Ah, trucking awesome. Thanks for the heads-up.
Quote from Whiskey :And Android

where?
not in the market, not on the official website...so most likely a scam.
There was a beta test on Android but it isn't released (yet). Not sure whether he will finish it (soon).

Tricky Truck
(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG