The online racing simulator
Wikileaks - Some inconvenient truths.
(58 posts, closed, started )
Well, I'm sure everyone's been expecting a rant on this but I'd rather you spent 9 min of your life listening to John Pilger, with vast experience in his field, is far better better informed, and is a far better speaker than I am ! (and do listen to the Aussi interviewer trying to stop him talking, particularly regarding Sovereignty strangely enough, as what John has to say is clearly disagreeing with her stations official party line - rofl !)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... p;feature=player_embedded

And as regards the "Rape" allegations, there are a few cognisent facts that the mainstream media seem to forget to report ( again )

In the good old days it was called a 'honey trap.' Google it if you don't know what I'm talking about.

"Small world, isn’t it? Julian Assange is the human face of Wikileaks – the organization that’s enabled whistle-blowers to reveal hideous war crimes and expose much of America’s foreign policy to the world.
He just happens to meet a Swedish woman who just happens to have been publishing her work in a well-funded anti-Castro group that just happens to have links with a group led by a man at least one journalist describes as an agent of the CIA: the violent secret arm of America’s foreign policy.And she just happens to have been expelled from Cuba, which just happens to be the global symbol of successful defiance of American foreign policy.
And – despite her work in Sweden upholding the human right of gender equity – in Cuba she just happens to end up associating with a group openly supported by an admitted CIA agent who himself committed mass murder when he actively participated in the terrorist bombing of a jetliner carrying a Cuban sports team…an act that was of a piece with America’s secret foreign policy of violent attacks against Cuban state interests.
And now she just happens – after admittedly consensual sex – to have gone to Swedish authorities to report the sex ended without a condom…which just happens to be the pretext for Interpol to issue a “Red Notice” informing the world’s police forces of charges against Julian Assange

Who just happens to be the man America’s political class – the people who run America’s foreign policy – have been trying to silence. And who happens to be the man some of them have been calling to have murdered.

[The] phenomena of social networking through the internet and mobile phones constrains Swedish authorities from augmenting the evidence against Assange because it would look even less credible in the face of tweets by Anna Ardin and SMS texts by Sofia Wilén boasting of their respective conquests after the “crimes”.

In the case of Ardin it is clear that she has thrown a party in Assange’s honour at her flat after the “crime” and tweeted to her followers that she is with the “the world’s coolest smartest people, it’s amazing!”. Go on the internet and see for yourself. That Ardin has sought unsuccessfully to delete these exculpatory tweets from the public record should be a matter of grave concern. That she has published on the internet a guide on how to get revenge on cheating boyfriends ever graver. The exact content of Wilén’s mobile phone texts is not yet known but their bragging and exculpatory character has been confirmed by Swedish prosecutors. Neither Wilén’s nor Ardin’s texts complain of rape."
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article27005.htm
If you have no idea what's going on, go here and click "WikiLeaks".
What's their beef with Paypal?

(this isn't trolling, it's genuine question)
PayPal froze the Wikileaks account after being pressured by US authorities.
Quote from Crashgate3 :What's their beef with Paypal?

(this isn't trolling, it's genuine question)

I was going to ask the same...

Also, you have to snicker at the radicalism of 'boycott everything'.
there is no beef, just external pressures from everywhere.
he just handed himself to british police today, lets see what comes after that.
Heh, defamation comes out the closet when the going gets too tough.
#10 - 5haz
Whatever makes you feel important I guess.

Just don't confuse the real conspiracies Mr Assange has exposed with the other crackpot ones circling the web, he even said this himself in an interview.
Quote from Klutch :PayPal froze the Wikileaks account after being pressured by US authorities.

And yet:
Attached images
Twitter - Jillian C. York- The KKK can accept payment ....png
Well, this means countries got some big stuff to hide which none can see, which isn't good either. It's on big mess...
Wikileaks is the internets 9/11. Finally the governments can protect us from the evil Internetz.
More and more I believe the whole government system is corrupt and we live in a world which is half "The Matrix" and half "24 Season 8".
and half "Leslie Gets Banged by P.E. Teacher".
UPDATE

Well, after the Swedish govt claims that they have no plans to carry out rendition with Assange to America, guess what ......

As critics protest against the "shonky" way WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been denied his freedom, diplomatic sources have reportedly revealed informal talks are underway for him to be transferred into US custody. US and Swedish officials have already discussed the possibility of Assange being delivered into the hands of US law enforcement to face potential charges over "espionage offences", Britain's The Independent reported, citing "diplomatic sources".

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/e ... -against-WikiLeaks-arrest

It really is time for people to make a stand.

A group called Anonymous has hit sites that have refused to do business with the controversial whistle-blowing site with a series of distributed denial-of-service attacks.
It mirrors similar attacks aimed at the Wikileaks site.
Targets include the Swiss bank that froze founder Julian Assange's assets and PayPal which has stopped processing donations to Wikileaks.
Anonymous is a loose-knit group of hacktivists, with links to the notorious message board 4chan.
A member of Anonymous who calls himself Coldblood told the BBC that "multiple things are being done".
"Websites that are bowing down to government pressure have become targets," he said.
"As an organisation we have always taken a strong stance on censorship and freedom of expression on the internet and come out against those who seek to destroy it by any means."
"We feel that Wikileaks has become more than just about leaking of documents, it has become a war ground, the people vs. the government," he said.
Quote from Racer X NZ :It really is time for people to make a stand.

Quote : "We feel that Wikileaks has become more than just about leaking of documents, it has become a war ground, the people vs. the government," he said.

Some food for thought by a former diplomat here
What is perhaps most remarkable is that this joint action by the world elite to shut down WikiLeaks – which has been operating for four years – comes after the release of diplomatic cables, not in response to earlier leaks which provided detailed evidence of crimes and atrocities committed by the perpetrators and continuers of Washington’s Terror War. I suppose this is because the diplomatic cables have upset the smooth running of the corrupt and cynical backroom operations that actually govern our world, behind the ludicrous lies and self-righteous posturing that our great and good lay on for the public. They didn’t mind being unmasked as accomplices in mass murder and fomenters of suffering and hatred; in fact, they were rather proud of it. And they certainly knew that their fellow corruptocrats in foreign governments – not to mention the perpetually stunned and supine American people – wouldn’t give a toss about a bunch of worthless peons in Iraq and Afghanistan getting killed. But the diplomatic cables have caused an embarrassing stink among the closed little clique of the movers and shakers. And that is a crime deserving of vast eons in stir – or death.

But before Assange was taken into custody, he fired off one last message to the world, in The Australian, a newspaper in his native land. With supreme irony, he tied WikiLeaks’ operation to the roots of the Murdoch media empire, which began by speaking truth to murderous and wasteful power – and now, of course, is one of the most powerful and assiduous instruments of murderous and wasteful power itself. Assange writes:
“IN 1958 a young Rupert Murdoch, then owner and editor of Adelaide’s The News, wrote: “In the race between secrecy and truth, it seems inevitable that truth will always win.” His observation perhaps reflected his father Keith Murdoch’s expose that Australian ( Comment by Racer X, And Kiwi ! ) troops were being needlessly sacrificed by incompetent British commanders on the shores of Gallipoli. The British tried to shut him up but Keith Murdoch would not be silenced and his efforts led to the termination of the disastrous Gallipoli campaign.
“Nearly a century later, WikiLeaks is also fearlessly publishing facts that need to be made public. … Democratic societies need a strong media and WikiLeaks is part of that media. The media helps keep government honest. WikiLeaks has revealed some hard truths about the Iraq and Afghan wars, and broken stories about corporate corruption.
“WikiLeaks is not the only publisher of the US embassy cables. Other media outlets, including Britain ‘s The Guardian, The New York Times, El Pais in Spain and Der Spiegel in Germany have published the same redacted cables.

"Yet it is WikiLeaks, as the co-ordinator of these other groups, that has copped the most vicious attacks and accusations from the US government and its acolytes. I have been accused of treason, even though I am an Australian, not a US citizen. There have been dozens of serious calls in the US for me to be “taken out” by US Special Forces. Sarah Palin says I should be “hunted down like Osama bin Laden”, a Republican bill sits before the US Senate seeking to have me declared a “transnational threat” and disposed of accordingly. An adviser to the Canadian Prime Minister’s office has called on national television for me to be assassinated. An American blogger has called for my 20-year-old son, here in Australia, to be kidnapped and harmed for no other reason than to get at me.”
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article27021.htm

It's a sad, sad world we live in were the inconveinient truths put out by Wikileaks obviously are so untrue that various government agencies go to any lenghts necessary to silence them..

Censorship is a ****.
This whole affair leaves me fealing as bitter and sour over our government as the Digital Economy Bill did.

I wish people would stop referring to our system as a democracy.

For a start Britain in particular is not a democracy and never was - we have a democratic vote to control the lower house, we do not elect our prime ministor and have no power at all over the upper house.

Secondly the democratic system in Britain is designed such that we can only move power in the lower house about between two controlling groups - which currently, and likely temporarily, encompasses a third group who are for all intents and purposes little more than scapegoats (as the lesser party in any 2 party coalition always will be).

Democracy as we know it has no value, especially as the two groups available on offer in Britain differ only on a few economic issues but on all serious issues - such as state security, which countries to invade this year, sensorship - they are in complete agreement.

It is impossible for British people to elect a party which does not support the marginalisation of civil rights.

Consequently Julian Assange is very lucky that so far he has only been arrested, but i'm pretty sure he'll be flying circles over Morocco soon and headed for retirement in a US military controlled Afghan prison.
Wow, They've bombed Visa Europes website... They've killed it for the minute
Yep, Paypal seemed to be down early today also
The straight up beast that is 4chan.
#25 - jai5
4chan, the bin laden of the internetz.
This thread is closed

(58 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG