The online racing simulator
Wikileaks - Some inconvenient truths.
(58 posts, closed, started )
#51 - DeKo
Quote from Cornys :The whole thing I think just told us alot of what we already knew anyways. The only thing it really told us was that US Government has virtually no web security.

It was nicked by an unhappy soldier on a pen drive, no hacking of the web involved.
Yeah - Right, He sat there 8 hours a day downloading cables to a pendrive !

Ok, so I assume that we all agree that the 911 commission lied, a large number of senior military, intellegence agency and politicans, not to mention a vast swath of information on the net suggests that 911 may have been an Israeli Mossad (or elements of) operation.

At least enough to have an enquiry that actually looks at all the evidence and decides if any possibly criminal acts took place.

That would appear to be a fair and resonable expectation.

Sorry, no, if you live in the US or I expect, Britain as well, if you suggest such a thing you are guilty of treason and will face jail, ( or a corrective FEMA camp ) http://www.timesoftheinternet. ... ern-for-rights-activists/

It's good to know there'll be enough room for all these naughty people who thought the US constitution wasn't written on loo paper.

In fact, even discussing or posting on a forum like this will give you time in 'Camp Happy Days'

Ever heard of the espionage act, which is still current under US law ? Their talking about using it against Assange but it will be far more use to stop the population thinking.

Not that that would be hard as for all the talk about how great the US is, they dont even have the conjones to stand up for their own constitution.
Or even to defend their 'wonderful country' against a foreign attack and takeover.
Or even, when the information is given to them, to actually ask questions. What a pathetic joke of a nation that once symbolised freedom !.

Anyway, in 2 weeks this will be a treasonable thread as even discussing anything other than what the TV tells you to believe is wrong.

The Espionage Act was crafted in 1917 -- because President Woodrow Wilson wanted a war and, faced with the troublesome First Amendment, wished to criminalize speech critical of his war. In the run-up to World War One, there were many ordinary citizens -- educators, journalists, publishers, civil rights leaders, union activists -- who were speaking out against US involvement in the war. The Espionage Act was used to round these citizens by the thousands for the newly minted 'crime' of their exercising their First Amendment Rights.
A movie producer who showed British cruelty in a film about the Revolutionary War (since the British were our allies in World War I) got a ten-year sentence under the Espionage act in 1917, and the film was seized; poet E.E. Cummings spent three and a half months in a military detention camp under the Espionage Act for the 'crime' of saying that he did not hate Germans. Esteemed Judge Learned Hand wrote that the wording of the Espionage Act was so vague that it would threaten the American tradition of freedom itself. Many were held in prison for weeks in brutal conditions without due process; some, in Connecticut -- Lieberman's home state -- were severely beaten while they were held in prison. The arrests and beatings were widely publicized and had a profound effect, terrorizing those who would otherwise speak out.

Presidential candidate Eugene Debs received a ten-year prison sentence in 1918 under the Espionage Act for daring to read the First Amendment in public. The roundup of ordinary citizens -- charged with the Espionage Act -- who were jailed for daring to criticize the government was so effective in deterring others from speaking up that the Act silenced dissent in this country for a decade. In the wake of this traumatic history, it was left untouched -- until those who wish the same outcome began to try to reanimate it again starting five years ago, and once again, now. Seeing the Espionage Act rise up again is, for anyone who knows a thing about it, like seeing the end of a horror movie in which the zombie that has enslaved the village just won't die.

I predicted in 2006 that the forces that wish to strip American citizens of their freedoms, so as to benefit from a profitable and endless state of war -- forces that are still powerful in the Obama years, and even more powerful now that the Supreme Court decision striking down limits on corporate contributions to our leaders has taken effect -- would pressure Congress and the White House to try to breathe new life yet again into the terrifying Espionage Act in order to silence dissent. In 2005, Bush tried this when the New York Times ran its exposé of Bush's illegal surveillance of banking records -- the SWIFT program. This report was based, as is the WikiLeaks publication, on classified information. Then, as now, White House officials tried to invoke the Espionage Act against the New York Times. Talking heads on the right used language such as 'espioinage' and 'treason' to describe the Times' release of the story, and urged that Bill Keller be tried for treason and, if found guilty, executed. It didn't stick the first time; but, as I warned, since this tactic is such a standard part of the tool-kit for closing an open society -- 'Step Ten' of the 'Ten Steps' to a closed society: 'Rename Dissent 'Espionage' and Criticism of Government, 'Treason' -- I knew, based on my study of closing societies, that this tactic would resurface.

Let me explain clearly why activating -- rather than abolishing -- the Espionage Act is an act of profound aggression against the American people. We are all Julian Assange. Serious reporters discuss classified information every day -- go to any Washington or New York dinner party where real journalists are present, and you will hear discussion of leaked or classified information. That is journalists' job in a free society. The White House, too, is continually classifying and declassifying information.

As I noted in The End of America, if you prosecute journalists -- and Assange, let us remember, is the New York Times in the parallel case of the Pentagon Papers, not Daniel Ellsberg; he is the publisher, not the one who revealed the classified information -- then any outlet, any citizen, who discusses or addresses 'classified' information can be arrested on 'national security' grounds. If Assange can be prosecuted under the Espionage Act, then so can the New York Times; and the producers of Parker Spitzer, who discussed the WikiLeaks material two nights ago; and the people who posted a mirror WikiLeaks site on my Facebook 'fan' page; and Fox News producers, who addressed the leak and summarized the content of the classified information; and every one of you who may have downloaded information about it; and so on. That is why prosecution via the Espionage Act is so dangerous -- not for Assange alone, but for every one of us, regardless of our political views.
http://uruknet.info/?p=m72768&hd=&size=1&l=e
#53 - Woz
Wow, just found this one... Now the dirt starts to come out!

Wednesday, 12 August 2004, 16:27
C O N F I D E N T I A L DOWNING STREET 0065323
SIPDIS
DEPT FOR EUR/WE: LEVIN; EUR/SE; EUR/ERA
EO 12958 DECL: 08/18/2014
TAGS EU, PHUM, PREL, SOCI, TU, VT
SUBJECT: G.W.BUSH VISIT TO T.BLAIR
REF: A. 03 DOWNING STREET 1234
¶B. 03 DOWNING STREET 5666 C. 03 DOWNING STREET 5748
Classified By: Tony
-------
Summary
-------
¶1. (C) Details of the itinerary for the visit of G.W.Bush to T.Blair later this year.
--------------------------------------------
Entertainment Plan
¶2. (C) You! I wanna take you to a gay bar, I wanna take you to a gay bar, I wanna take you to a gay bar, gay bar, gay bar.
Issues to resolve
¶3. (C) Let's start a war, start a nuclear war, At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar. Wow! (Shout out loud) At the gay bar.
Funding issue to resolve
¶4. (C) Now tell me do ya, a do ya have any money? I wanna spend all your money, At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar.
Sleeping arrangements
¶5. (C) I've got something to put in you, I've got something to put in you, I've got something to put in you, At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar. Wow! (Shout out loud)
To wind up
¶6. (C) You're a superstar, at the gay bar. You're a superstar, at the gay bar. Yeah! you're a superstar, at the gay bar. You're a superstar, at the gay bar. Superstar. Super, super, superstar
-
(Racer X NZ) DELETED by Racer X NZ
NZ's going to get a real rep for whistleblowing if we keep this up.

Even wikileaks weren't brave enough to tackle this bombshell. :bowdown:
bwahahahahaha that band is hilarious... and hometown heroes for me

for those who have no idea what that's from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

EDIT: it was a CD labeled 'Lady Gaga' that he snuck the files out on. Army Private with a Lady Gaga CD? should have raised some alarm bells right there
EDIT2: Holy shit. apparently Electric Six (or at least that vid) got famous or something since I last checked.
#56 - Woz
I should have known that Britains denizenes of anti terror would be keen to show why Britain must have a similar law to keep you safe :huepfenic
Think what might have happened !

Pointing to the Cameron government’s growing impatience over student protests, British officials have reportedly moved against 12-year-old Nicky Wishart, henceforth known as the Notorious Nicky of Oxfordshire, threatening him with arrest for threatening the public peace.
Nicky’s crime was to complain on Facebook about an upcoming plan to close his local youth centre, because "it’s a fantastic place to go ... for us to do round here," and a plan to protest in front of his local MP’s office, which in this case is Prime Minister David Cameron’s office, sparked harsh police action.
Notorious Nicky was pulled from his class by ... ht not attend the protest and that police intended to hold him personally responsible for anything that happened at the protest. They also warned him that armed pol ... rotesters got out of hand. They also warned him that they would be monitoring his future Facebook postings.
Nicky’s mother was called by the school and told that police had "taken an interest in something Nicky’s posted on FB," but was not allowed to be present at the police interrogation of her child.
The protest went off without a hitch, however, with a dozen students being watched menacingly by six police officers. Police insisted the "warning" to Nicky was appropriate and to "ensure his safety." Nicky’s school said they are dealing with the matter "internally."

http://uruknet.info/?p=m72805&hd=&size=1&l=e
Quote from 5haz :Its a shame that Julian Assange's legit movement is going to get polluted by and ascociated with the usual deluded lunatics.

yes, very. The same with the people in this thread who clearly know nothing about anything and start spewing utter non sense.

Therefore I'm closing this thread. It's pure filth and I don't want it on my forum. If people (read, the children amongst us) could speak about these matters in a normal unbiased fashion, I'd be joining in the conversation. But this is not possible on the internet, so I'm closing this thread.

If you feel the need to discuss your conspiracy theories with others, find some conspiracy website and eat your heart out there.
This thread is closed

Wikileaks - Some inconvenient truths.
(58 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG