The online racing simulator
[WKD] Cruise Server
(107 posts, closed, started )
NO POINT TO PLAY IN THAT STUPID SERVER. admins are small kids that ban for nothink. I got a cadet license. then stopped a admin for speeding and accidently crashed his bumper in chase. I GOT INSTA BAN dont play here. admins are kids...
Quote from martinstids :NO POINT TO PLAY IN THAT STUPID SERVER. admins are small kids that ban for nothink. I got a cadet license. then stopped a admin for speeding and accidently crashed his bumper in chase. I GOT INSTA BAN dont play here. admins are kids...

Unlucky. That's not supposed to happend because accidents happends all the time. Post in the WKD forum what happened and they will do something.

And a lot of admins are kids or kid-like. On the Destruction Derby server I remember that the game restarted because the admin crashed in first turn.
Ok we get it!!! Cruising sux now shut up.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Ok we get it!!! Cruising sux now shut up.

I am sorry, that I like cruising.
I am sorry that my tastes aren't the same as yours.
I am sorry that you feel this way.
Quote from broken :I am sorry, that I like cruising.
I am sorry that my tastes aren't the same as yours.
I am sorry that you feel this way.

I am sorry that you waste time replying on this thread.
Quote from nathan246 :I am sorry that you waste time replying on this thread.

Maybe you don't realize that it took me less than a minute to write that. You're just making silly remarks, while the same applies to you.
Im sorry but you guys play wrong game.
Quote from martinstids :NO POINT TO PLAY IN THAT STUPID SERVER. admins are small kids that ban for nothink. I got a cadet license. then stopped a admin for speeding and accidently crashed his bumper in chase. I GOT INSTA BAN dont play here. admins are kids...

if you call a 30 year old and a 20year old kids.. then you got problems m8.. all i see is your the kid thank you please
"LTC aint welcome here"
Can i just ask why the hell not? Stuck by the rules of your server didnt do anything wrong. Didnt even speak to any of your members... Shit if you ask me.
Attached images
banned.JPG
Quote from Pearce :Can i just ask why the hell not? Stuck by the rules of your server didnt do anything wrong. Didnt even speak to any of your members... Shit if you ask me.

It's Beav and Rage problem. thats the reason all LTC Members (moderators) got banned in WKD bcuz of Rage
Well i think thats just bullshit, Id like to be unbanned please. Pretty childish considering ive never spoken to any of you in my life.
well its up to their admins to be decided i'm not even a active there
it was almost a year untill i last spoke to LTC and yet they still wanted to be dicks about everything so i did warn on the LTC forums that i didnt want LTC in WKD server due to the fact that your admins still haven't grown up ty plz end of
And your actin all grown up banning me for absoloutly fork all? And i aint an admin of LTC.
yea you may not be admin but your part of LTC so you only got your admins to blame
This is just ridiculous
Well safe to say you are a bunch of children then from my point of view. That guy who posted above about childish admins is totally correct, Absoloute joke mate.
you cant blame the members for what the admins did thats just wrong and a way of loosing more people in your server and continue on banning for that reason you will only end up gettin a bad name for yourself
Already got a bad name in my books tbh, Wont be joinin another one of there servers again.
i havn't been banned but from that i wont be going back on it either they need to grow up discrimination i think the term comes to mind
Quote from Beaver08 :yea you may not be admin but your part of LTC so you only got your admins to blame

Way to go asshat.
whos the asshat ?
#50 - PoVo
Epic fail.
This thread is closed

[WKD] Cruise Server
(107 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG