The online racing simulator
2011 plans
(67 posts, started )
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Swedish, where? They only carry razorblades and cuts themselfs, no wait... that's what you do

Nah, that sound pretty gay.. Swedish are gay, aint they? And your swedish :|
Yes it's very gay that's why you fall in to that category perfectly. And no sweeds here Only self-cutting leprechauns
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Yes it's very gay that's why you fall in to that category perfectly. And no sweeds here Only self-cutting leprechauns

Oh thank god then that im a finn :P
It's a bit early to have any solid plans for next year yet.

I would like to produce a new game, i've been talking to my brother for years about getting the studio back together again but it never quite happens. Earlier tonight I installed a new 3D engine because I thought i'd have a play with it but it wouldnt work on my PC because my graphics card is so old. Perhaps my first goal for 2011 should be to get a new PC so that I can cultivate new ideas! Because the hardware i've got right now isn't suiteable for development of anything more complicated than web and simple GUI apps, or very crude 3D.

I would like to produce a new LFS broadcast league - but i've been wanting to do that for the last couple of years in the full knowledge that i'll likely never get around to it. There's just so much more I never did with my last series that could be done to really set a new standard, but I just don't have the motivation for it, or the hardware to realise it (my PC cant run LFS with 6 cars let alone a pack of 30). I do some coding ocassionally to move the idea forward but the project needs an injection of passion and motivation that just isnt there for me in LFS at the moment.

I'm definitely going overseas again, I just don't know when or where. I may go back to the Netherlands as i've a few friends out there and I love the place, but Ireland, Italy and New York are also options.

I'd love to return to the race track. I dont want the hassle/expense of owner driving anymore so i'm keen to compete in the DMax kart series which runs an ironman series at different circuits around the country using rental Rotax's, which is about as quick a kart as one is going to find with rentals. The series really appeals to me, but I dont have the budget.

My finances have gone a bit wayward toward the end of this year, and although i've not built up debts - on the contrary, i've almost cleared them - but I am really struggling for Christmas. I'm absolutely confident things will start to improve for me in January but I really don't know how much better things will get.

A lot of how well I do next year is down to how successful I can make the company I work for. A substantial payrise or a change of jobs is definitely on the cards this coming year as I know i'm underpaid for my skillset and i'm in a very employable position. I was headhunted twice last year so i'm hopeful for a good year in 2011 - although i'm already all too aware how quickly things can change. If I lost my job i'd be homeless in weeks as i've no buffer.
Quote from Becky Rose :It's a bit early to have any solid plans for next year yet.

I would like to produce a new game, i've been talking to my brother for years about getting the studio back together again but it never quite happens. Earlier tonight I installed a new 3D engine because I thought i'd have a play with it but it wouldnt work on my PC because my graphics card is so old. Perhaps my first goal for 2011 should be to get a new PC so that I can cultivate new ideas! Because the hardware i've got right now isn't suiteable for development of anything more complicated than web and simple GUI apps, or very crude 3D.

I would like to produce a new LFS broadcast league - but i've been wanting to do that for the last couple of years in the full knowledge that i'll likely never get around to it. There's just so much more I never did with my last series that could be done to really set a new standard, but I just don't have the motivation for it, or the hardware to realise it (my PC cant run LFS with 6 cars let alone a pack of 30). I do some coding ocassionally to move the idea forward but the project needs an injection of passion and motivation that just isnt there for me in LFS at the moment.

I'm definitely going overseas again, I just don't know when or where. I may go back to the Netherlands as i've a few friends out there and I love the place, but Ireland, Italy and New York are also options.

I'd love to return to the race track. I dont want the hassle/expense of owner driving anymore so i'm keen to compete in the DMax kart series which runs an ironman series at different circuits around the country using rental Rotax's, which is about as quick a kart as one is going to find with rentals. The series really appeals to me, but I dont have the budget.

My finances have gone a bit wayward toward the end of this year, and although i've not built up debts - on the contrary, i've almost cleared them - but I am really struggling for Christmas. I'm absolutely confident things will start to improve for me in January but I really don't know how much better things will get.

A lot of how well I do next year is down to how successful I can make the company I work for. A substantial payrise or a change of jobs is definitely on the cards this coming year as I know i'm underpaid for my skillset and i'm in a very employable position. I was headhunted twice last year so i'm hopeful for a good year in 2011 - although i'm already all too aware how quickly things can change. If I lost my job i'd be homeless in weeks as i've no buffer.

* closes Borders *
Buy a new SPH 4650 agp
Buy a Logitech DFGT ( Driving Forcre GT )
Buy a Logitech Ls21

And if is possible a Flat screen
I believe this thread is at least two-weeks early, an as such I have not committed to any goals/plans for 2011. However several ideas are on the table;

I plan on releasing my indie project, which I was hoping to release in 2010, but it continues, depending on available time.

I would like to build my next PC, but that depends on extra finances.
I would like to get my motorcycle fixed up and go riding more this year.
I would like to go on a few weekend long hiking trips, hopefully including my dad for some of that 'quality' time.
Perhaps I may continue the pay off the smaller student loan, I will have a better chance starting the new-year with a solid job.
Head-to-Head Racing Series will make a return, in some fashion or another.
I'd like to start my other planned league(s), with time permitting.
Maybe finish my scrapbook from my adventure almost 2 years ago!
Maybe go to the LFS Karting Event, cross the puddle for the first time and hangout.
Maybe I will create a more realistic reading/writing goals of like 12 books and 12 2-5 page stories.
Take more photos?

These are all just thoughts, I will come back closer to the new year to commit to those that I deem possible, and important to me at that time.
Quote from Inouva :Buy a new SPH 4650 agp
Buy a Logitech DFGT ( Driving Forcre GT )
Buy a Logitech Ls21

And if is possible a Flat screen

Female aye? Always wanting content...
is this a wishlist, or goals/plans

but mine is somewhat like:

bring grades up a little more.
make new friends, can never have enough.
get a job, make money.
get my permit (the first time).
buy a kart, and become an active racer (and be good).
buy a car(?).
stay single and enjoy being young (or find a girl i dont mind being tied to for a while [il have to fall head over heals for her])
OR find a girl who understands i wanna stay single, and agrees, and wants the same (i can dream cant i :tilt.

i might add to this.

EDIT: also go on vacation, or a cruise. more of a hope, but still
2011 for me?

Finish my thesis, graduate, get a good job, a new apartment and start getting some money put away. A vacation would be nice, too.

Originally I was going to move out west, but those plans have been canceled. (Sorry Dustin, I know you wanted me to be your neighbor)
Quote from logitekg25 :is this a wishlist, or goals/plans

but mine is somewhat like:

bring grades up a little more.
make new friends, can never have enough.
get a job, make money.
get my permit (the first time).
buy a kart, and become an active racer (and be good).
buy a car(?).
stay single and enjoy being young (or find a girl i dont mind being tied to for a while [il have to fall head over heals for her])
OR find a girl who understands i wanna stay single, and agrees, and wants the same (i can dream cant i :tilt.

i might add to this.

What about getting more Aids, STD and Sti's?
Quote from Dennis93 :What about getting more Aids, STD and Sti's?

Wish some condoms logitek..
/uses ignore

it is not effective :doh:
2010 went pretty well, so just looking for an improvement and not a decline in 2011
  • Maybe go on holiday with my friends
  • Actually finally get a girlfriend
  • Get a 2:1
  • Finally get to the LFS Kart Meet [Wales again please!!!]
Quote from MAGGOT :2011 for me?

Finish my thesis, graduate, get a good job, a new apartment and start getting some money put away. A vacation would be nice, too.

Originally I was going to move out west, but those plans have been canceled. (Sorry Dustin, I know you wanted me to be your neighbor)

To be honest this is pretty much the only 'sensible' plan to make. Well done to you sir.

Personally I have no plans in 2011 other than to survive the tedium which is daily life. Save some money, perhaps, maybe even get engaged. WHO KNOWS?

Frankly I prefer not to plan. I believe in fate. The only plan I make is to perhaps, in 2012 or 2013, will take 2 months off work and tour America.
#41 - Zay
Just a couple of things:
Some road trips with the fam/1 or 2 big vacations
Maintain good school marks
Spend more time with the fam
Make more friends
give logitekg25, my icon, a present, most likely a couple of condoms
Those are my most important things, might post some more later, depends if I remember.
oh yes, added a cruise, or vacation to my list..mainly a hope, but still

and zay you still owe me 80000 on ltc
-race car on track
-build car able to race on track,
and if the above go accordingly,
-never lift.
2010 was really great for me. I came out of my shell, boosted my presence socially (I was pretty much socially non-existant from years 13-17 of my life!), made some really great friends, had fun with some girls (though ultimately ****ed me over..:shy. I live away from home, I go to University and I've had so many incredible nights out in town!

My plans for 2011 are:
Pass my Uni exams
Enjoy the year
Go out a lot with my friends
Get closer with some other friends
Go to Oxegen

I don't believe in planning to get a girlfriend. They generally just come about. Subconsciously, you're always on the lookout. Of course it would be nice to have one, and I do really want one, I just don't think you plan on getting one.

Obviously this will read as utter shite to the people who I've been talking with a lot to over the past year and know what I've been like!
Quote from Hahmo :That's your opinion, and many elses afaik, but i'm weird, tr0000 fin :P I have life there, you know..

I would say, move to estonia and work at finland. So u get a big paycheck and u buy cheap stuff over here. We in here, we got cheap prices and ofcourse - minimalistic paycheck.
1. Get decent A level grades
2. Save as much money as I can from my fun but shite paying job working behind a bar.
3. Continue impressing as a goalkeeper in part-time semi-professional football, which will hopefully eventually lead to being noticed by a full-time club meaning I can go professional and earn more monies!
4. Not to get injured playing football like I did this year, making a cracking safe at the expense of my wedding finger which shattered.
5. Staying sane while my girlfriend constantly nags me.
6. Try not to be a wanker too often!
7. Cut down on drink and crap food.
8. Contradicting my previous aim slightly, buy my first beer legally.
9. Finish rebuilding my classic Austin Mini Sprite.
10. Drive around a beautifully laser-scanned Rockingham in LFS.
Quote from Gills4life :10. Drive around a beautifully laser-scanned Rockingham in LFS.

"2011 plans" != "2011 dreams"
We shall see about that.

/speculation

C'mon Scawen! :bullwhip:
Quote from hazaky :I would say, move to estonia and work at finland. So u get a big paycheck and u buy cheap stuff over here. We in here, we got cheap prices and ofcourse - minimalistic paycheck.

Otherwise good idea but I'm not willing to talk retarded Finnish. That's what it mostly sounds like when estonians speak.. no offence though :P
LFS as much as possible
Starting to make some IRL carstunts. LAL
staying as 100% health
to get laid. (never thought)

2011 plans
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG