(31 posts, started )

Poll : Do you believe in NWO?

No
Dont care
Yes
Not sure
#1 - majod
Do you believe in NWO?
Do you believe in NWO? that we are controlled by a small group of people? that democracy doesnt actually exist? that america went to help south korea just to profit of war again? and that south korea is the first one who attacked? that pharmaceutical industries make drugs to make us ill instead of heal us and profit on our death? that 9/11 is a worldwide lie? etc

because i do...and not just because it sounds good...but ive read enough last years (no, not from bbc, cnn, new york times...) that made me think about it...
Too much reading will make you see and think things that can be pretty weird. I don't like the whole NWO thing, it seems to me like a dream of few leaders who don't realize how impossible it is. Look how the process of European integration goes, Greece nearly going bankrupt, Euro in danger, Portugal and Spain possibly facing the same fate as Greece, yeah, nice work there guys from Brusel.

Although there are certain flaws in the so-called democracy we have in EU (and US, but I'm not that familiar with it), the basic concept is still there. I agree that there are things happening behind our backs, but it can hardly be called an NWO yet. I'm with you on the 9/11, there are far too many discrepancies for me to believe the official version.

BTW, where did you get that nonsense about pharmaceutical companies from? They make money because we LIVE, not die. Also considering that the average live expectancy is getting bigger and bigger, sorry, that's just utter BS.
Just you wait till RacerXnYZ comes..
I played New World Order once. It was an Okay game, but one of the first to show you your body when you look down. Postal did it before then naturally.
#5 - majod
dont take the pharmacy question literally...of course those drugs are not killing us slowly...one of many proofs is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmi3ihrUHJU

and the rest of your post is pretty much included in NWO...and the EU thing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... p;feature=player_embedded (you can google all this), i think most of europe wish ti get rid of euro money now...but its impossible and its not people's choice...

...just dont think i spend my life in paranoia, i just have my eyes opened and have my opinion...if you pay the bills, go to school, go to work, shopping, believe in terrorism, you perfectly fit the system...as do I(and i think all those who vote "dont care")...i cant do anything about it, no one can, all i know is there is something very wrong in this world and sooner or later big things will happen...
#6 - DeKo
No doubt there are many things going on in the background which we don't know about, but a bunch of Jews running the full thing isn't one of them.
#7 - majod
Quote from DeKo :No doubt there are many things going on in the background which we don't know about, but a bunch of Jews running the full thing isn't one of them.

youre right, i put it all wrong...i dont believe in that neither and i guess thats what NWO theory is...for me NWO theory became just theory that...sort of answers all those questions in first post "true"...
#8 - 5haz
A lot of its based on very sketchy evidence, things like coincidences or really dubious interpretations of remarks people have made or video evidence.

The recent leaks show that you can't deny there is intrigue going on, but not on such a huge unified, global scale. Some of the conspiracies people propose are so huge it would be simply impossible to keep them secret for long. Surely if 9/11 was faked something would've come out by now.

As for pharmaceuticals, drugs have been put into the market wih known serious side effects before, but not as some sort of sinister plot to make us all ill, but more because drug companies have thought in numbers and decided it would be less costly to release the drug than pull it after an expensive development, which is of course just as wrong. Or because of a lack of experience and testing (less of a problem now), for example when Bayer developed Heroin thinking it would be a less addictive substitute to Morphine, oops.
No, it's all just a crazy conspiracy theory,

After all if it was real you'd have US Presidents, world leaders, etc always talking about it.

Actually, a bit like this video ............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8uzxEHFDkw

It's actually the polititions who started bringing this phrase with regularity, so if Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush Blair, etc, etc, etc use this phrase in their speeches all the time perhaps people should listen to what they're saying.

Pretty silly claiming it's just a conspiracy theory when it's stated policy from most world leaders.
#11 - 5haz
Quote from Racer X NZ :No, it's all just a crazy conspiracy theory,

After all if it was real you'd have US Presidents, world leaders, etc always talking about it.

It's actually the polititions who started bringing this phrase with regularity, so if Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush Blair, etc, etc, etc use this phrase in their speeches all the time perhaps people should listen to what they're saying.

Pretty silly claiming it's just a conspiracy theory when it's stated policy from most world leaders.

So is that concrete evidence that we will be living in an authoritarian superstate as slaves within a decade? Or is it just a political cliche for governments working together more (which dosen't seem to be happening, seeing as its just become aparrent they're all bitching behind eachother's backs).
#12 - DeKo
Quote from Racer X NZ :No, it's all just a crazy conspiracy theory,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalization

Read that, Globalization is nothing to do with some jew conspiracy to take over the world, it is just a generic term for, basically, the world getting smaller through communication, trade and technology. In no way does it prove any of your NWO bullshit. Almost without exception the conspiracy theory videos on youtube with 'quotes' from world leaders are total bullshit, with clever editing you can make them say whatever you want them to say, for example, here's George W Bush saying we should all take drugs!!

RE the Zeitgeist films, both of them are very well made and watchable, and put some good points across, but they also contain a lot of bullshit. People need to start using their brains, listening to different opinions and thinking them through is all very well, and is essential, but ffs don't believe everything you see or hear just because somebody made it into a film.

With regards to NWO stuff, I really do have to ask, what's the point? Why has nobody ever spilled the beans on it? The amount of people that would have to know about it, 1 of them would be offered enough money to tell the world. And even if it is actually going on, what are they achieving by doing it? Money? If they control countries, money isn't an issue. What other reason would they have for wanting to control the world, other than for the fuck of it?
Baa, what a good little sheep...........

So all the video everywhere showing what is said in speechs is altered and they never said what their shown as saying.

Ok, so who is the conspiracy theorist. ?
#14 - 5haz
Essentially its just another way of making profit and exploiting people. Come up with an edgy theory, bend one or two sources of evidence to fit your argument then sell it to the growing number of people who can't separate imagination from reality. This is also why Scientology has become popular, people are drawn in thinking they're on their way to enlightenment, when really they're just paying through their nose to make some fat cats even richer.

Just because someone sells their version of the tuth to you better than the government does, dosen't neccessarily mean its any closer to the real truth.

Racer how can you think of yourself as having a free mind of your own when you stamp your sheep label on people just like an authoritarian state would put a label on a dissident, a complete refusal to even discuss points of view, now if that isn't the mark of a closed mind then what is?
#15 - DeKo
Quote from Racer X NZ :Baa, what a good little sheep...........

So all the video everywhere showing what is said in speechs is altered and they never said what their shown as saying.

Ok, so who is the conspiracy theorist. ?

Because I don't believe that a bunch of Jews control the world, I'm a sheep? You're the idiot here, you are seriously deluding yourself, think about what you're saying. Obviously there is plenty going on behind the scenes that nobody has a clue about, as proven by the wikileaks gate going on just now, but you really want to believe that a group of elite jews run the world? Give me proof, or a good reason why you think that it might be happening? Even give me a point to it, realistically, what would they gain by ruling the world?

Do you really believe, that in the video above the leaders, who have carefully written and choreographed speeches, would slip and mention this fucking idiotic theory?

I'm not expecting much, most consipracy nutjobs often just reply why "bahh you're a sheep" to anybody who doesn't believe the most outlandish theories instead of actually debating the point, hardly worth wasting my time.
#17 - JJ72
Quote from majod :Do you believe in NWO? that we are controlled by a small group of people?

Would be crazy to think we are being controlled by a large group of people

Quote from majod :
that democracy doesnt actually exist?

Nah, it does. Track voting is on for many weeks now.

Quote from majod :
that america went to help south korea just to profit of war again?

Not sure! There is no oil in Korea.

Quote from majod :
and that south korea is the first one who attacked?

No.

Quote from majod :
that pharmaceutical industries make drugs to make us ill instead of heal us

Yes, I do believe that

Quote from majod :
that 9/11 is a worldwide lie? etc

Yes they killed 2k people on purpose to have an excuse to invade Iraq, I truly believe that. It's impossible that three different buildings collapse so nicely and that the so called airline crash left almost no footprint or debris at all.

Quote from majod :
because i do...and not just because it sounds good...but ive read enough last years (no, not from bbc, cnn, new york times...) that made me think about it...

Hhhmm I do, but partly.

Not sure about the involvement of LFS and Scawen in this whole thing. Trying to figure that out
Quote from JJ72 :

Now those guys I believe in. The fact that some paki-jews are running my planet.. No thanks.

Although.. maybe that's why Hitler tried to eradicate the Jews.. so HE could have true order over the world (/end fuel for fire)
If you want to ignore what politicians are actually saying, see the posted video, then thats your choice.
But, if you want to ignore what they're saying then, sadly for you, it doesn't change the fact that a large number of them are saying the same thing.

And this is a direct quote from Georgie without video modification.
"Until now, the world we’ve known has been a world divided – a world of barbed wire and concrete block, conflict and cold war. Now, we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order. In the words of Winston Churchill, a "world order" in which "the principles of justice and fair play ... protect the weak against the strong ..." A world where the United Nations, freed from cold war stalemate, is poised to fulfil the historic vision of its founders. A world in which freedom and respect for human rights find a home among all nations."
http://www.al-bab.com/arab/docs/pal/pal10.htm

Sounds great doesn't it.

And regarding Korea, sorry but the South DID fire first, and I know that the news media is claiming it was the North,

"While North Korean leader Kim Jong Il is a madman, and while North Korea was the first to kill anyone in today's skirmish, it was actually the South Koreans who fired first.

As AP notes:

The skirmish began when Pyongyang [i.e. North Korea] warned the South to halt military drills in the area, according to South Korean officials. When Seoul [i.e. South Korea] refused and began firing artillery into disputed waters, albeit away from the North Korean shore, the North retaliated by bombarding the small island of Yeonpyeong, which houses South Korean military installations....
And see this.

In addition, the two South Koreans killed were marines, not civilians, stationed in a military town.

Obviously, firing artillery into the water and actually killing people are very different, and I am in no way defending North Korea or its crazy leader. I am simply trying to point out that the headlines can't be taken in a vacuum."
http://georgewashington2.blogs ... ea-fired-first-shots.html
Guys, didn't you get that this thread is over? I invoked Godwins law.
On the pharmaceutical thing... (because I have no idea about the rest, honestly)

I really believe there's a hell of a lot more going on there than meets the eye: the first reply has that all wrong; they don't profit for shit off of healthy people, use your head! The drug companies make dough when you "feel better" which has zero to do with whether or not you are actually 'healthy' or not. Pain killers are a very serious problem in and of themselves; I know a girl who was repeatedly put on Oxycontin for example (just an example) and it's basically destroyed her life. Yes that's one case, but you'll have a **** of a time convincing me that the ONLY motivation behind that type of practice is money. It's a well known, documented fact that (again, for example), here in Canada doctors are given bonus material for selling "x" amount of certain drugs in a year (read: free trips and whatnot). Pharmacy is massive, massive business and you're deluding yourself if you think anyone's best interest is at heart, just like any other business except that this one literally uses people's lives as poker chips.

edit: 3K after almost 7 years. The rest of you are spammers
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Pain killers are a very serious problem in and of themselves

misuse of them is
there are a lot of perfectly valid use cases for them even outside the realm of extreme trauma... eg a lot of minor orthopedic problems can be treated with painkillers as any relieving posture will make the problems worse not better

Quote :It's a well known, documented fact that (again, for example), here in Canada doctors are given bonus material for selling "x" amount of certain drugs in a year

the solution to that is to avoid docs who have tons of ads in their waiting rooms

as for the rest of this thead its just more silly conspiracy theory nonsense... also the phama industry issue has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic of the thread
Conspiracy theories galore :dunce:

In case you haven't seen the news AT ALL the past 24 hours, go here:
http://cablegate.wikileaks.org/

I don't believe any of these weird conspiracy theories. Just like people claim the US hasn't ever been to the moon, they aren't controlling their citizens with drugs. They are doing stuff like spying on other countries and sabotaging them, rich saudi arabians are financing al qaeda etc. etc.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Snip

I kind understand your skepticism, but I think you missed the point a bit here. Medicine is business like anything else, drug companies make money if their products cure people, doctors make money if they can get people correct treatment etc etc. And like everywhere else there are people who follow just their own interests, screw up and then try to cover their asses.
Just the fact that it's business doesn't mean it's harmful or anything. If a company develops a new adsorbent to treat diarrhoea, doctor prescribes it to me, I get better, everybody is happy, I fail to see some evil plan here. If that adsorbent has some unknown adverse effect or my doctor prescribes me a wrong one, it's just a human error.
It's not like I don't agree with you that the health care system could use less business practises and more actual medicine, but what couldn't?

Anyway, majod made it sound like there was some sort of masterplan behind the pharmaceutical companies to make us all sick and weak. Dunno how about you, but I find that pretty much stupid in every concievable way. Medicine works, compare life expectancy in developed and developing countries. (nothing personal, majod )

Do you believe in NWO?
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG