The online racing simulator
LFS Across The Globe! v2
(101 posts, closed, started )
#76 - 5haz
Quote from PoVo :We, Lithuanians, try make fun of everything Better than being an Emo I suppose

That must be why no ones laughing.
#77 - PoVo
but yes it is.
#79 - PoVo
#80 - PoVo
Okay.. okay.. I'm sorry. My fault for being a prick and changing everyone's name to "pikey"... Just learnt a new word, you know...
Go away pls and dont come back. Tnx
#82 - PoVo
So blatent acts of vandalism aren't even punished over there, even if the "author" prides himself for it?

I feel sorry for you Bob, you've put some efforts into something, some moron ruined it all, now you cannot even be bothered to ban the little bastard in order to teach him a good lesson. Shows how much of a hope you have in this forum. I can't blame you for this, of course, but still, that's a bit sad
#84 - PoVo
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :So blatent acts of vandalism aren't even punished over there, even if the "author" prides himself for it?

I feel sorry for you Bob, you've put some efforts into something, some moron ruined it all, now you cannot even be bothered to ban the little bastard in order to teach him a good lesson. Shows how much of a hope you have in this forum. I can't blame you for this, of course, but still, that's a bit sad

Yeah I do deserve a ban don't I? Oh well, if I get punished - I deserve it
If PoVo did something similar on this forum, it would incur a temp ban. As it is, it's off the forum, so I don't think it's right to ban him here for something he did elsewhere (even if this thread is the only link to that map).
#86 - PoVo
Quote from Bob Smith :If PoVo did something similar on this forum, it would incur a temp ban. As it is, it's off the forum, so I don't think it's right to ban him here for something he did elsewhere (even if this thread is the only link to that map).

Seriously - You should ban me.
#88 - PoVo
****, change mine back
Quote from PoVo :Yeah, I changed it all, so no-one would know where each other lives. Have you guys forgotten the Internet rule? Don't share personal info with strangers

@ Bob Smith : There's plenty of anger management places around, just so you know

You changed my description and location where I said "You don't need to know where I live" and typed "Yes I do"

Opposite of what you said up there? ^
#91 - PoVo
Quote from piggy501 :You changed my description and location where I said "You don't need to know where I live" and typed "Yes I do"

Opposite of what you said up there? ^

What the hell are you even talking about?
Great, now somebody moved all the American markers to Mexico and a bunch of others to Greenland. :| If somebody ever does another, will have to make sure it's private somehow, or you can only add to it.
Just forget about this map - its pretty much useless. Most of them seemed to be moved, and since they've been renamed...

/thread please.
Quote from Bob Smith :Great, now somebody moved all the American markers to Mexico and a bunch of others to Greenland. :| If somebody ever does another, will have to make sure it's private somehow, or you can only add to it.

LFSForum uses IPs to get nationality profile (racers per country) of the current raceres. Cant they be located on 2D map?
No it doesn't, but I believe you have to log in to use the maps. It might be possible to see who moved everybody.
lol im in greenland..
I just added myself
New Map?
I've tried to search for another map system and I found CommunityWalk.

After free registration and login, you can add your marker to the map, edit your marker but you cannot edit anyone else's markers and anything else.

http://www.communitywalk.com/liveforspeed

If it's a good one, we can create a new thread for that.
Looks promising, cheers guys.
This thread is closed

LFS Across The Globe! v2
(101 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG