The online racing simulator
LFS Across The Globe! v2
(101 posts, closed, started )
added myself
Quote from Bob Smith :I've had to put the description text back 4 times already

5 now. What is it with people?
BAH! There was only one marker in Finland, and that had to be Niko..
Added!
Duely added myself.
lol! I can't use this, dont understand how this works :S placed two useless thingys there..

E: oh wtf, I edited the title and description accidently, forgive me!
bump!

just added mine
I'm on there, no idea when I did it
I'm added, I would have been vague, but as I have the hamlet I live in listed on here, you could find my house just by asking someone "where do those new people live, the ones with the white van?" and you'll be told in no time.

So I saved you the trouble of bothering my neighbours and just put the marker right in the middle of my parking area.
First in Norway!
added myself
#63 - 5haz
Shame Povo thought it funny to change everyone's name to pikey, ha ha.
Quote from Bob Smith :People editing the map is already starting to piss me off. I've had to put the description text back 4 times already, and somebody deleted my marker. :|

It's too easy to mistakenly edit the description because you have to click on "Edit" in order to place a marker. And it looks like it wants you to add text in the edit box for your marker. But obviously this box should be left alone and only the edit box that pops up when you actually place a marker should be edited by each user.

Google didn't lay this out properly. It works, but it's too easy to goof up.

Anyway, I'm added and am the first one to appear in Michigan.

-Maurice
Quote from 5haz :Shame Povo thought it funny to change everyone's name to pikey, ha ha.

Oh that's just f***ing great. I don't suppose there is any history to undo anyone's changes?
#66 - PoVo
Quote from 5haz :Shame Povo thought it funny to change everyone's name to pikey, ha ha.

Yeah, I changed it all, so no-one would know where each other lives. Have you guys forgotten the Internet rule? Don't share personal info with strangers

@ Bob Smith : There's plenty of anger management places around, just so you know
your not very smart :nol2:

Thanks for the warning - can't believe all these people have put where they live on a map without knowing it!!
#69 - PoVo
Bob would ruining the LFS map entitle an infraction?

Povo - Who are you to say if we share where we live. Why did you have to be such a twat when Bob and everyone else has spent ages making this map.
#71 - PoVo
Quote from Luke.S :Bob would ruining the LFS map entitle an infraction?

Povo - Who are you to say if we share where we live. Why did you have to be such a twat when Bob and everyone else has spent ages making this map.

Who are you to say you CAN share where you live? Why are you being such a twat for making the map?
Quote from PoVo :Who are you to say you CAN share where you live? Why are you being such a twat for making the map?

Who gave you the right to control what I want to share over the internet?
#73 - 5haz
Quote from PoVo :Yeah, I changed it all, so no-one would know where each other lives. Have you guys forgotten the Internet rule? Don't share personal info with strangers

Most people weren't stupid enough to put exactly where they live however, those who did, more fool them. That doesn't mean you can ruin the entire map. I for example don't live on a roundabout, obviously, and I'm not living anywhere near the uni I go to.

Nice attempt at trying to justify being a dickhead though, how very noble of you to try and police the interwebs for us all. But I remember you adding your place on there which makes you a liar. We all know that you really did it for a laugh.

What the hell is it with Lithuanians on this forum, are you all like that?
My nickname is easily tied to my real name, which is in the phone book. No point in trying to hide, /b/ would find me if they wanted to
#75 - PoVo
Quote from 5haz :Most people weren't stupid enough to put exactly where they live however, those who did, more fool them. That doesn't mean you can ruin the entire map. I for example don't live on a roundabout, obviously, and I'm not living anywhere near the uni I go to.

Nice attempt at trying to justify being a dickhead though, how very noble of you to try and police the interwebs for us all. But I remember you adding your place on there which makes you a liar. We all know that you really did it for a laugh.

What the hell is it with Lithuanians on this forum, are you all like that?

We, Lithuanians, try make fun of everything Better than being an Emo I suppose
This thread is closed

LFS Across The Globe! v2
(101 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG