The online racing simulator
LFS Across The Globe! v2
(101 posts, closed, started )
Added!
Added
Added.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :PS3: Aren't you affraid of people vandalising the whole thing for the fun of it btw? Seems like it is extremely easy to remove the notes. And you see all sort of people on teh internet these days

Yep. Not a lot I can do about that, given the nature of it. Be nice if there was an "add only" mode. I'll try and keep an eye on it though. On the plus side, being open, if anyone does screw it up, anyone can fix it too (if what they did is obvious).
is there a way to back it up? cause if so then you could design a program that backs it up every few days, and saved it somehow, then if someone reports it changed, then they could just get the program's data and put it back. it could save the past few backups incase it goes unnoticed for a while
Added. With a nice pink marker
Added
How do you change the colour of the marker?
Quote from Jon606 :How do you change the colour of the marker?

Edit > click on your name and click on the marker in the edit pop-up bubble
Added general location.
Added myself.
Nadeo ffs why u moved me to italy?
I'm sorry, i just wanted to move the map and I grabbed a pin.. but I forgot which one
Another add. Nice idea
Ok who edited my marker and said "Hi." after my "Hey"?

edit: i forgot i have 2 houses.
Quote from Nadeo4441 :I'm sorry, i just wanted to move the map and I grabbed a pin.. but I forgot which one

You can cancel without saving.
Added myself.
Added some more.
I'm on there.
People editing the map is already starting to piss me off. I've had to put the description text back 4 times already, and somebody deleted my marker. :|
Quote from Bob Smith :People editing the map is already starting to piss me off. I've had to put the description text back 4 times already, and somebody deleted my marker. :|

Dam why did you remove me .
But I have put on my real house to bad and you cant view it with street view.
Someone called andres.bert11 moved Dom's milk. He'll cry to his mutter if he doesn't get his milk
Added myself too
#50 - PoVo
Added
This thread is closed

LFS Across The Globe! v2
(101 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG