The online racing simulator
How does it look like around your PC?
(63 posts, started )
I'll start. (I hope there aren't any threads similar to this one)
Attached images
P141110_16.29.JPG
yours looks very tidy, my desk is crammed with loads of random stuff.

1. mobile phone
2. cash
3. arctic silver syringe
4. nail clippers
5. pen
6. bottle opener
7. tiny water pistol
8. locking wheel nut
9. chocolate bar
10. bank statement

& thats just half of it.
#4 - PoVo
My is the worst and it's already cleaned up around because there was lots of bottles and beercans on desk and around on the floor
It was worse than in this pics

lol, i won it in a cracker. Good for fending off unwanted visitors. I dont play black ops.
Around mine i have, wheel bolted thru some wood because the clamp broke, a 'desk' which is an old guitar sub box (pedals are in the hole where the speaker used to be) a stack of blank CD's, transporter 1 and 2, superbad and im alan partridge DVD's, an old school text book which has cheats for quake 1 written in it, a sharpie pen, an old HDD, a fruit machine refill key, and just next to my desk is my watch, my TV remote, my bank card, and HTID 3 CD.

Quote from anttt69 :yours looks very tidy, my desk is crammed with loads of random stuff.

1. mobile phone
2. cash
3. arctic silver syringe
4. nail clippers
5. pen
6. bottle opener
7. tiny water pistol
8. locking wheel nut
9. chocolate bar
10. bank statement

& thats just half of it.

Pic or GTFO
Quote from niall09 :

I got a blank picture not loaded icon and a malware warning from comodo when i open it in a new tab.

Well, right now its something like ...

1 empty plate
1 empty bowl
2 mice, 1 keyboard, 1 monitor, 1 webcam
1 empty pepsi bottle, 1 half full.
ash-tray (was it called like dat?)
most of the table is covered with smoke ashes and dust
random molex and audio cables
rubber gloves
my bank info papers, my bro's bank info papers
a teabag

Thats the basic stuff i have here atm. Usually i got more stuff, like more cables, test instrument and more than 5 empty packs of cigarettes.

Edit: This is the teabag that's on my table.
Attached images
teabag.png
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Lolo, yeah.

I decided to upload a picture i made few months ago ...

/finds a place to hide.

I hope its not "too big" for this forum.
#14 - Jakg
Frikkin tons.

Reciepts, expenses forms from work, some envelopes, letter from work, various packaging from stuff i've ordered, some medicene, tieraps, screws, a hanger, remotes, 2x phones, speakers, my laptop, some more crap, some speaker wire, some car keys, deodorant, spray glue, glasses / drinks, some business cards, some website printouts, letter from national geographic (?!), clubcard vouchers... ****ing mess. Like the rest of my room
WEll, 3 of my "Sanctuary"

In the sheet say "Muertas en combate" = Dead In combat
Attached images
111410161911.jpg
111410161958.jpg
111410162025.jpg
I have young daughters, so I have a lot of clutter. I'm reading a note sitting in front of the monitor from the 6 year old. It reads....

"Dear Emma to see the mine music go to firefox youtube an then tipe in taylor swift"

Hmm, the 2 conclusions I can see from that is, my daughter likes to watch Taylor Swift videos on youtube, and.... at 6 years old, she has better grammar and spelling than the majority of the English speaking folks here on this forum.
I paste motherboards and random computing parts on my wall too!

And why do you have a rifle there.. is that a dangerous place?

My avatar shows my mini desk, It doesn't show my new computer though or the purple meteor neon lights I have in my room now, Damn camera.
Quote from TehPaws3D :I paste motherboards and random computing parts on my wall too!

And why do you have a rifle there.. is that a dangerous place?

My avatar shows my mini desk, It doesn't show my new computer though or the purple meteor neon lights I have in my room now, Damn camera.

I have the rifle there just in case someon invent a device that let you shoot ppl over internet

Boris lozac is my first target

I remember i have to paste the Ati VC there
Mine atm. Excuse the terrible quality, this was done on my phone.

In my immediate area are:

Assorted books propping up the side monitors so they're all the same height
A copy of Viz
1 plate
1 bowl, with spoon
A notebook with notes for my programming projects.
11 empty beer bottles, of varying vintage
An empty packet of maltesers
An empty packet of crisps
Assorted cardboard CD sleeves
My iPod
A towel
A pair of camo shorts that need washing
Attached images
desk.png
Quote from niall09 :blah

Quote from danthebangerboy :I got a blank picture not loaded icon and a malware warning from comodo when i open it in a new tab.

i get a proxy error.

Quote :The HTTP Response message received from the contacted server could not be understood or was otherwise malformed.

Right goynes, it should work now.
mines reasonably tidy actually... i have a kimbo slice toy and a black ops medal... ipod nano i dont use... feeder cd... dan le sac vs scroobious pip cd also ( if anyone wants either their up for grabs, ive no use for em )

eh... mw2 free activation code... Arma 2 box... router... and my n97...

my wheel should be here but i havent a clue where i put it
I can't say this is the most recent image, but the area is typical... I took the screenie while eating some Chinese Take-out...

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3272/p1030752a.jpg

TV Remote
Bowl of Chinese
Laser Pointer (cat)
Camera cloth, (camera would be there, but was obviously in use!)
Some birthday cards, months after...
My dead cellphone, though I want to use it again eventually (my other phone sits next to it, but is likely in my pocket)
The first photo is before redecorating last year. Now the desk has been moved around to the left hand wall so I can look outside easier
Before

After

View out of window
People still use CRTs?

(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG