Are you an LFS lover?
(65 posts, started )

Poll : Are you an LFS lover?

Still love it but I am a bit bored!
I love LFS!
I am bored but I can’t go away from it!
I am really bored!
Are you an LFS lover?
Been reading quite bit of the forum lately and most of it is looking so negative, strange things is that I know there are still many LFS lovers around the servers. So I wonder how many of them are still visiting this forum and how much being bored can be contagious?

My feeling is that being bored can have many reasons, but it is almost always a personal problem. That said ppls tend to share more when they are unhappy than happy and often they won’t face the real reasons behind it. Another important factor is that when the majority of ppls are bored and sharing it the happy ppls can find it hard to have fun and remain positive.

So here is a simple poll where the 3 first categories can be considered as LFS lovers with the first one being the unconditional hardcore lovers, where the 4th category could be considered as the source of ''contamination'' and the second and third could be considered as the ''contaminated''…Careful it is not a discussion about LFS development (enough of those topics to discuss that) so keep on topic and only share if you love or loved LFS, this topic is for that, just vote/share how you feel and be honest!

1-I love LFS!
2-Still love it but I am a bit bored!
3-I am bored but I can’t go away from it!
4-I am really bored!

My 2 cents:
I love LFS, for me it is a tool, I feel you get what you make from it and if I get bored sometimes it is because I am doing something wrong or I am in the wrong state of mind (that’s just a human disease ). I love the community side of it and all those funny chats we have on the servers. I love the fact that contrarily to other games the real personalities of ppls are coming out, it really feels almost like real. The day a sim will be equal to reality is not here yet and LFS still does the job good enough for me. I love the leagues and the preparation for them. I use to be a hardcore gamers for many years and on LFS I love the fact that I met so many nice ppls with whom I have build many good friendships. I love doing things for our team and I love to see happy racers. And the last will be shocking to many of you, but I love the DEVs for having thought about LFS and for having spent that much time to give me the cheapest game I ever had (relative to the time I have spent on it)!

Are you an LFS lover too?
where is the poll
lol you too fast I was still writing it!
i love you people:auto:
#5 - jagy
i would like to change my choice. i voted option #2 but i feel number #4 is correct from me
I love you Masaï :noob: (^_^)
Quote from jagy :i would like to change my choice. i voted option #2 but i feel number #4 is correct from me

I can't change it, but by the look of it you sound more like a 3...
Im still love in LFS, interrest isnt the best at this moment, but it will back after some leagues again
Good post Fram.
I love LFS and it is most definately the best £24 I have ever spent, the great online friends and time invested tell me that.
i voted : i love lfs

for his community...

i've met and meet great people from everywhere in the world..

and also the way of driving...
It has a good community and quite ok playerbase, but it is getting worse and worse slowly.. Alot of people got patience, but not sure for how long.
Quote from EliteAti :It has a good community and quite ok playerbase, but it is getting worse and worse slowly.. Alot of people got patience, but not sure for how long.

rly? :s
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :rly? :s

Don't be sarcastic, all we need here is a bit of love and positive influence.
You know ppls don't get motivated with negative feedback and sarcasms...

Personally, I love feedback in general (positive or negative), but I realise things a lot faster when ppls try to motivate me with a positive notes, even when most is negative...but the 100% negative attitude seems to kill all motivations... so I think it is important that everyone knows in the community (including devs organisers and admins) that there are lots of ppls around who think differently about LFS...LFS was great before S3 and remains great today, specially for all the new blood who has entered the scene the last couples of months...and don't forget that to get good servers you need motivated organisers and admins....we are one of the greatest community in sim racing, let's not go in to this spiral where we all are going to hate each others... at least not in this topic plz!

For me freedom means that I can think by my self and avoid all pollution from the outside, my feeling is let's be positive and a lot more things are going to happen!
And don't forget patches are not a right, it is normally to fix problems which should have been taken care of before release, of course they added content with it too, but mostly to say sorry for rushing the release...so I think expecting patches all the time is wrong, it gives too much room for dev to release shit products where you have to wait a year before it is up to the task...if a product is not right it should not be released, period!
I don't mean to be a negative Nancy but this forum is starting to feel like it's being aired on Dave TV.
3-I am bored but I can’t go away from it!

I still play LFS every now and then, but the tracks are ooooooold. Physics may improve, graphics may turn into MINT! and smoke effects will lead to orgasms, but the tracks - sigh..

But I still enjoy the game, but it's getting harder and harder
LFS is the best racing game I ever played. Don't know, I never get bored of this game, still with teammates at this world which changed my life.

I never got such racingfeeling like in Live For Speed, Head2Head in every corner, the feeling if you won a race you trained weeks even months.

Always a big thanks to the Devs.
Maybe it's taking a bit longer to S3, but if it's released, we are playing together Again.

Greetz.
Well, it has been about a year since a major update patch got released. I still love it, not that bored though.
great game............nvr gets bored
#20 - PoVo
I am really bored!
I still like "love" LFS
great gameplay and never saw such an great Multiplayer Racing Simulator

The best is:

Im driving with it now for almost 4years and yesterday ive noticed that i have mannaged it to get like 75% of Track/Car combos

i never drove with every car on every track (realistic combos) not bf1 on rallytrack.

But...that i dont make it to long

Its an Great Racing Simulator
and i know my english isnt best
same here , and i voted for it
A month ago i woulded picked 3......and mainly because i was so frustrated with the patch not coming out. But then i just got tired of waiting and simply stoped... tryed to find a new team to get to the old LFS fun days, meet some new ppl, race in some leagues, get a few laughs in servers and the result really shows! I now vote for nº1 and i feel like playing every day again . In the end its all about your attitude.
Did you mean: "Are you a LFS lover?"
nice post Fram

My vote: Still love it but I am a bit bored!

why bored? I have a crap PC with low in FPS / Graphics
but ill be getting a new one real soon, so still ill be loving this game.

Are you an LFS lover?
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG