The online racing simulator
Team LFS Setup Station
(121 posts, started )
Hey thanks!

Im gonna pass this topic for my friend, whos is doing the Guará Racing website. And in the future make a Brazilian Portuguese translation.
Thank you for fixing that.
I have allso other problem
If i click members status it says "Couldn´t get hostlist. Click to retry..."
Quote from Tunaaja :Thank you for fixing that.
I have allso other problem
If i click members status it says "Couldn´t get hostlist. Click to retry..."

Did you get a valid Ident Key from LFSW? This normally happens when it is unable to connect with LFSW or more than one request (from the same PC) made to LFSW the within 5 seconds. See Tarpitting in LFSW - My LFSW settings - Pubstats

Dean
ok. I didn´t know how that works.

I have spare complain :P
If you open www.host.com/setupstation/includes with your browser you can get sql login & password.
So i create .htaccess file at includes directory:
<Files *>
Order Deny, Allow
Deny from ALL
</Files>
Quote from Tunaaja :ok. I didn´t know how that works.

I have spare complain :P
If you open www.host.com/setupstation/includes with your browser you can get sql login & password.
So i create .htaccess file at includes directory:
<Files *>
Order Deny, Allow
Deny from ALL
</Files>

OK. I have tried it on my localhost and ISP, both deny access without the .htaccess file they are running php 4.4.1 & 4.3 respectively must be a config setting. I will look into adding the .htaccess file.

Thanks
Dean
Quote from filur :Swedish, kind of.

Thanks for doing the translation.
I will post the file in the first post when completed.
What do you mean Swedish kind of?

Dean
Hi,

I'm trying to test your Setup Station on my PC (I'm using XAMPP).

The database is setup correctly and all the options are set, but when I try to login for the first time as admin, the login screen just reloads and nothing else happens. No error messages occur.

What am I doing wrong?

Thx for any help!
Quote from HorsePower :Hi,

I'm trying to test your Setup Station on my PC (I'm using XAMPP).

The database is setup correctly and all the options are set, but when I try to login for the first time as admin, the login screen just reloads and nothing else happens. No error messages occur.

What am I doing wrong?

Thx for any help!

Hi

It sounds like the redirection is not happening properly. Have you completed the installation as per the manual Page 3 found in Documents folder?
If I installed the setupstation on localhost in a folder called station then
var $domain should be : var $domain = "http://localhost/station"

Dean
It seems that everything is installed properly. The domain variable is set correctly, the database contains 5 tables for cars, fuel, setups, tracks, and users.

I have other homepages locally installed which are using PHP and which work correctly.

I can only think, that it might be some problem with the mysql database connection, but then there should be an error message, right? (mysql host, user and pw are set correctly in page.class.php)

Maybe I should test the MySQL-stuff with another homepage ...
Quote from HorsePower :The database is setup correctly and all the options are set, but when I try to login for the first time as admin, the login screen just reloads and nothing else happens. No error messages occur.

Beause the Login page reloads it appears to be querying the database, and it is at this point it is redirecting to another page. I had the same problem when it was not able to find the page redirecting too. Try using Firefox and it should tell you the page being redirected to may not load.

Is the istallation of XAMPP using PHP 5.x? If so then I know version 5 handles classes differently. The station has been tested on version 4.3 to 4.4.1 as this range is used by alot of ISP's.

Dean
Quote from D34N0 :Is the installation of XAMPP using PHP 5.x?

Yes, I'm pretty sure this is the case. Does this mean I have to downgrade to version 4.x or will there be a fix someday?

I will test it soon and tell you the results ...

EDIT: I used the XAMPP tool to switch back to PHP "4.4.1 -pl1" but nothing changed. Reload and nothing after login as "admin". Am I really the only one having such problems?
Have found a small problem...

When you try and rename a setup, it requires a file 'check_access.php' which isn't included in the download
Quote from Bean0 :Have found a small problem...

When you try and rename a setup, it requires a file 'check_access.php' which isn't included in the download

Thanks Bean0
My mistake illepall Thats what you get for having 3 versions (I was testing a different user group validation)

Attached is the corrected file. To all those who have downloaded the setupstation please update using this file.

I have also updated the first post zip file with the corrected file.

Regards
Dean

EDIT: File updated in First post and post below
I got a different error with the new file, but have managed to solve it myself I think.

I looked at the other files and changed line 11 from
$PageClass->CheckUserLevel("0"); // Zero = all levels

to
CheckUserLevel("0"); // Zero = all levels

And it seems to be working ok now.

I'm new to this php lark, so if thats going to cause any issues please could you let me know
Quote from Bean0 :I got a different error with the new file, but have managed to solve it myself I think.

I looked at the other files and changed line 11 from
$PageClass->CheckUserLevel("0"); // Zero = all levels

to
CheckUserLevel("0"); // Zero = all levels

And it seems to be working ok now.

I'm new to this php lark, so if thats going to cause any issues please could you let me know

Thats fine , Well spotted and thank you for posting it. I forgot I had moved the function (Doh)

Files have been Updated again

Regards
Dean
Hi Deano,

I've found another error in your setup station and can provide a quick&dirty fix.

The triggers for phpMyEdit are only called if you use the original english translation of your script. I'll show you why using the addmember trigger as an example:

<?php 
if($_POST['PME_sys_saveadd']=="Save" || $_POST['PME_sys_moreadd']=="More") {
// ...
}
?>

The value of the buttons does of course change if you use another translation. In german for example, the value of the "Save" button is "Speichern", the value of the "More" button is "Speichern, weiteren Datensatz hinzufügen". This problem can be avoided by simply using "More", "Save" etc. pp. as keys for the language array of phpMyEdit. I think at the time the triggers are called there is a PMELang-array defined somewhere, but I didn't have time to search it so I created my own using this part of code:

<?php 
$stalkerPMELang 
= include 'includes/' str_replace(array('STN''php'), array('PME''inc'), $_SESSION['stnLangFile']);
if(
$_POST['PME_sys_saveadd']==$stalkerPMELang["Save"] || $_POST['PME_sys_moreadd']==$stalkerPMELang["More"])
{
//...
}
?>

Now the trigger works flawlessly.

I only did this solution for the addmember trigger because password encryption didn't work there, but it is also needed in all the other triggers.

I think you can do the better solution and find this language array that is already defined. Thank you for creating this great software.
St4Lk3R Thanks for spotting that. Both PME and I have different language files. I should have realised that the triggers would use the PME language fileillepall . I left my laptop at work so will look at resolving this over the next couple of days. It shouldn't be that hard I know where to get the file from and use the correct translated words

Many Thanks
Dean
I'll put an OSR one up when our hosts (Race Sim Central) pop a MySQL database on our bit of the server.

Please could we have codes for the drag strip and autocross in the system?
Quote from duke_toaster :I'll put an OSR one up when our hosts (Race Sim Central) pop a MySQL database on our bit of the server.

Please could we have codes for the drag strip and autocross in the system?

The track AU4 should already be in and all the rallyX tracks are there. If you want to add these tracks to your version then you can. Use the admin pages. See the manual. Track Table menu option
Quote from D34N0 :The track AU4 should already be in and all the rallyX tracks are there. If you want to add these tracks to your version then you can. Use the admin pages. See the manual. Track Table menu option

I ment autocross, as in the car park.
Quote from duke_toaster :I ment autocross, as in the car park.

Whats stopping you adding the track?

Code = BL3
LFSW Pubstats Code = 020 (IIRC)
Name = Blackwood Car Park
Quote from D34N0 :Whats stopping you adding the track?

Code = BL3
LFSW Pubstats Code = 020 (IIRC)
Name = Blackwood Car Park

Nothing, it just wasn't in the list. Doh.

BTW, I haven't installed it yet as the hosting hasn't got the MySQL database yet.
Quote from duke_toaster :Nothing, it just wasn't in the list. Doh.

BTW, I haven't installed it yet as the hosting hasn't got the MySQL database yet.

OK. The reason it is not in the list is because most teams will use only the main tracks, even Team Inferno do not include BL3 in their list
I will think about including it it the next update.
A new version has been uploaded in the first post.
This corrects the issue spotted by St4Lk3R in the post of 25th June and also changes the way the version number is displayed.

Any other problems please let me know.

Dean

Team LFS Setup Station
(121 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG