The online racing simulator
2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
That can't be right, didn't Jimmie get wrecked at Texas last year?
Ninja edit.
Pretty good race, lol at Kyle Busch flicking off the NASCAR official.
Nascar is terrible about what rules to enforce and who to enforce them on. Kyle's penalty was ridiculous. Nascar is effectively saying "Go wreck each other all you want, we don't care. But if you flip somebody off, that's a no-no." And JJ taking Gordon's crew shouldn't be allowed. If I was on JJ's crew, I wouldn't be too determined to do a work hard anymore.
Quote from SidiousX :Pretty good race, lol at Kyle Busch flicking off the NASCAR official.

That was great

So with Gordon attempting to K.O Burton, Will that result in any penalty?
Best race I've seen in quite a few weeks.
Quote from Jordan2007 :So with Gordon attempting to K.O Burton, Will that result in any penalty?

It shouldn't, as it was just a shoving match and Burton knew he was at fault and accepted it. He said Gordon had all the right to do that, so I doubt NASCAR will jump in with anything.

Points after Texas:
Denny: Leading
Jimmie: -33
Harvick: -59

Next race Phoenix, last 3 finishes there:
[Spring 2009/Fall 2009/Spring 2010/Avg Finish]
Denny: 6th/3rd/30th/13th
Jimmie: 4th/1st/3rd/3rd
Harvick: 30th/24th/13th/22nd

Meh.
It was actually a really good race today, think it was because of the transition from day to night and cars were getting better and worse as the track changed. Kyle flipping off the officials was awesome as was the Gordon/Burton incident. Kenseth was getting racy at the end which you don't see all that often. Will be interesting to see how Jimmy's crew recovers next week, kind of feel bad for the right front tire guy, doubt he'll still be on the team come Pheonix.

Can't remember the last time I was this excited going into the last 2 races, who knows how this will play out.

Quote from PMD9409 :Next race Phoenix, last 3 finishes there:
[Spring 2009/Fall 2009/Spring 2010/Avg Finish]
Denny: 6th/3rd/30th/13th
Jimmie: 4th/1st/3rd/3rd
Harvick: 30th/24th/13th/22nd

And don't forget Denny's 30th was the first race back from his surgery, doubt he'll repeat that again next week. Jimmie will certainly be tough to beat though.
What a race Sunday, this'll be a great points race now if I've ever seem one. Personaly i liek what NASCAR did reguarding Gordon and Burton and Busch. Busch disrespected an official who makes little money just to do that, where as Gordon and Burton settled an on-track accident without doing anything detrimental to the sport (it actually probably helped). Let's face it, NASCAR want's a fair race as much as they want a show. As soon as we accept that I think it's funner. (No it's not set-up, but they do all that they can to have an exciting race for the fans.)

I thought that was pretty exciting myself. :P
Well it all comes down to who beats who this weekend pretty much. I don't think Harvick is a huge threat to win as Denny and Jimmie would both have to have problems and I just don't see that happening. I think they'll both be fast and I wouldn't be surprised to see them battling in the top 5 late in the race, really excited for the race on Sunday.
Interesting situation on Sunday for all non-Amecricans without Live NASCAR races: Should ABC decide to give their American Time Warner Cable online costumers a live stream, then there will most likely be an official NASCAR Live Stream on NASCAR.com! That happened already for the Chase races of Talladega and Phoenix. While Time Warner (NASCAR.com) owns the exclusive rights for any internet coverage, Disney (ABC) owns the rights for the footage of the race. Should Disney make this accesable for the Time Warner Cable online costumers there is a juristical loophole which allows Time Warner to launch the Live Stream. NASCAR answered the question of Motorsport-Total.com and said that they expect the Live Stream but they don't know if it happens.

So fingers crossed for a NASCAR.com Live Stream at 18:15UTC.
Quote from TFalke55 :Interesting situation on Sunday for all non-Amecricans without Live NASCAR races: Should ABC decide to give their American Time Warner Cable online costumers a live stream, then there will most likely be an official NASCAR Live Stream on NASCAR.com! That happened already for the Chase races of Talladega and Phoenix. While Time Warner (NASCAR.com) owns the exclusive rights for any internet coverage, Disney (ABC) owns the rights for the footage of the race. Should Disney make this accesable for the Time Warner Cable online costumers there is a juristical loophole which allows Time Warner to launch the Live Stream. NASCAR answered the question of Motorsport-Total.com and said that they expect the Live Stream but they don't know if it happens.

So fingers crossed for a NASCAR.com Live Stream at 18:15UTC.

That or jtv?

Hmm
Ill just watch it on tv.

Going to be a close one on Sunday. Denny has finished higher at homestead than Johnson in the last five races there iirc. Let's hope he makes it six.

The race could come down to fuel mileage like last week, so don't count out harvick just yet.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :That or jtv?

Hmm

JTV just throws me out as soon as a certain number of viewers is reached... an official Live Stream would be much more helpful for my end^^ + better quality in the NASCAR.com one
I'm interested to see what happens in qualifying, Johnson was 3rd in practice while Hamlin and Harvick were 30th and 31st.
And Denny puts it solidly in the back of the pack...

I swear to god if he blows this.
Denny -.-
I think Harvick is going to some how pull this one out...
Quote from Rappa Z :I think Harvick is going to some how pull this one out...

Let us hope.
... I think there are more yellows today then at a whole macao weekend...
Jimmie Johnson got it... congrets to the #48
Jimmie Johnson Numba 5!!!!!

2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG