The online racing simulator
hi all
(37 posts, started )
Hehe ;p
How long til you get the wheel? You might survive with mouse / keyboard usage til you get that?
I have no clue sorry... it seems like a good buy to me... someone else has an opinion about this?
For that price I would go for a Logitech Driving Force Pro (DFGT), so you have 900º steering degrees instead of 240º, plus having the Profiler to have more adjustment options
#30 - Uke
Quote from Whiskey :For that price I would go for a Logitech Driving Force Pro (DFGT), so you have 900º steering degrees instead of 240º, plus having the Profiler to have more adjustment options

DFP = Driving Force Pro
DFGT = Driving Force GT
Quote from Bridgemond :Hopefully order one tomorrow as I really like the look of the game.
Would something like this be ok? Or would it be shite
http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/P ... ro-Clutch-Edition#prodimg

Uhm, no mention that it is a H-Gate shifter, in that case clutch isn't really usefull IMO. Unless of course you plan a some time in the future to build your own H-Gate shifter or buy a separate one which aren't that cheap. I don't (anyone?) ever use a clutch in seq. mode.
Oh yep, my fault. I meant Driving Force GT

I'd recomend not to buy on Logitech's site, because they charge you about 100€ more than the real retail price
Also Logitec got easy-to-find drivers and generally are good wheels, even the cheaper modells.
Just ordered a wheel. Its a xbox one but I decided that I could also use it with forza 3 aswell. So kill two birds with one stone. Dosent have long lock to lock but will be better than the mouse anyway.
So, where are you stuck while trying to get your controller to work...you installed the driver, and then what happens?
Quote from Bridgemond :This is the wheel. As said not mine, its a buddie so I dont know what its like. its got two pedals aswell. I would perfer one with 3

This is a MadCatz Xbox 360 MC2 Racing Wheel

Wheel Review:

MadCatz Xbox 360 MC2 Racing Wheel
The good: The wheel's tried-and-true ergonomics make it a great, comfortable wheel for use with certain games, such as Project Gotham Racing 3.
The bad: The wheel doesn't work with all Xbox 360 driving games and is too sensitive to use with others. There's no button-mapping option, which would've made compatibility with other control schemes easier. And while the wheel connects via USB, it's not PC compatible.
The bottom line: If you're a Project Gotham Racing 3 junkie, the Xbox 360 MC2 Racing Wheel is a decent option to give you an edge, but it does have a few serious issues.

I will choose Logitech Driving Force GT comes with a good FFB. It is almost compatible to all games in PCs and Game Boxes

hi all
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG