The online racing simulator
McLaren MP4-12C spotted..!
(12 posts, started )
#1 - TiJay
Had the fortune of spotting one of these on the M25 last week, it's not in production yet apparently and had VP11 written on the side... does anyone know about this car? Is this a prototype/test car? Or Jenson going for a Sunday drive?
Attached images
mp4 12c.jpg
I think it says prototype under VP11 or something, someone on pistonheads had some pictures of ones he spotted.
Looks like blackmask car so yes, probably testing
Nice spot. Looks pretty nice but reminds me of the Lotus Evora thing.
Looks cheap, and I bet it isn't.
Not my type of car
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Not my type of car

My type of car.

Believe there was a nice video of the mclaren drivers taking it for a spin aswell.
That car looks so hot.

Definitely my type of car.
Bugatti Veyron with a bad hair day, Looks fugly. ( Not implying I'm beautiful or something totally crazy )

I just noticed rockclan was back after his stage left exit by victor, Yikes.
Quote : Bugatti Veyron with a bad hair day, Looks fugly

It's more "baby McLaren F1" from the side to me. You'd still have one though I bet

Quote :Looks cheap, and I bet it isn't.

When I first saw it, I thought "that has to be a test car" as no owner would let it get that dusty and dirty after spending £100,000 on it
Quote from TiJay :It's more "baby McLaren F1" from the side to me. You'd still have one though I bet

When I first saw it, I thought "that has to be a test car" as no owner would let it get that dusty and dirty after spending £100,000 on it

I would. A dirty (the usual road dirt) car shows you aren't a poser but that you actually use the thing.
Quote from TiJay :It's more "baby McLaren F1" from the side to me. You'd still have one though I bet

Never been for a drive then?

I spent a few hours cleaning my van so well you wouldn't have thought it'd been used on the road. A few hours of 60mph+ driving and it was filthy again.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG