The online racing simulator
LX Skins (All)
(539 posts, started )
The skin isn't too bad especially since it was made in paint But I'm terribly sorry, you're going to get the ban hammer hitting you since LX6 is not drivable in demo
Hey speed check his acc first......

Toooooootti...... you make the pic in paint????
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :Hey speed check his acc first......

God, I take it you haven't scanned around my post very carefully :grumpy:
Well, here's my first ever skin creation, well, 2nd, I've made my own FBM skin but it came out pink...

Anyway, here are some screenshots taken from a replay when I was racing in the cargame.nl S2 Server a couple of hr's ago:

A few pointers with this skin:

Here in Australia, we don't have any form of Caterham racing here, so I thought I would be the first to come up with a few safety stickers that we have!

The first safety sticker that is a must have for all competition racing car's here in Australia is an exterior kill switch, which can be seen on the driver's side of the car, the Kill switch itself is just a painted Red T. From what I have seen from previous skin's and many posts is that if you create things like safety pins, kill switches, etc etc so that they are all genuine looking is that only you, the racer will see them, and on every car, but not everyone else who is playing multiplayer, so I thought I'd just paint the switch on there instead.... I did a bit of googleing for other british caterham racers to see where they had mounted their kill switches, and the best ones appeared to be on the drivers hand side of the car, so that's where I put it.

The Second Safety Sticker is not mandatory on every racing catagory here in Australia, but is usually mandatory for any club racer's who go for a spin around a track in registered vehicles, the Battery Location Decal. Again, we don't have any caterham racing here, so I'm just setting the safety bench mark for all Australian racer's pretty much . I did some googleing on this one too to see if any of the car's had a special battery position, but it appears to me that as long as it's there and secured somewhere under the bonnet, then it really dosn't matter where it's placed. The Battery Location Decal is a plain blue triangle, which can be seen on the left hand side of the car.

A 3rd Safety Sticker, which isn't on the car, but is a must have for all competition racing car's here in Australia is a Tow Location Sticker. Once again, I did some googleing for any smashed up Caterham's to see how they where pulled onto a tow truck, and it appear's they just yank them by the roll cage, I'm not sure how they go about pulling them via the front of the car, I'm guessing that there must be some part at the front of the car that's strong enough to hook a rope around it and tow it out of it's misery.

I've got all my work still saved in Photoshop in case I have a slight change of heart about something, or if any of you guy's have any bright idea's of any slight improvements, screenshot tips, rendering, etc etc etc.

Thanks for looking!
Nice skin, looks good for a 2nd skin

Our battery lives in the passenger footwell though
Nice skin but I cant see it properly coz the pics are shown very small
yep nice skin dude and good racing skill`s
Quote from sjava :Nice skin but I cant see it properly coz the pics are shown very small

Doesn't clicking on them work???
I do click on them but what I get is smthin like an avatar
Quote from Bardok :yep nice skin dude and good racing skill`s

Hehe, the guy behind me was a tough person to keep behind the whole race! :moped:
Good now
Quote from McGherkin :Nice skin, looks good for a 2nd skin

Our battery lives in the passenger footwell though

Do you race in the Caterham Catagory?
German Skin
The 2nd Race of Cityliga will start in two weeks and the team simracing-fahrerlager.de won´t be nacked

Quote from G!NhO :OMG MY EYES!!!!
It's pretty f*cking horrible!!

No jk, it looks great and has a great resolution...

thx man
Quote from xiko :thx man

THE COMMENT WAS FOR A DIFFERENT SKIN FFS! CAN'T YOU SEE?:arge: How dumb can people be these days...?
Quote from C40Z :some of my latest skins from december and january

lotus replica

download skin

injext

download skin

bp ultimate

download skin

greetz caoz

I don't know if it's taking me to the right site (fug-kiel.de) but if it is how do I get the skins because I can't navigate the site.

And another thing is, is it actually possible to have roll bars like that in lfs? If so how do I make them work?

Thank you for the skins they look AMAZING.
Yes, it gets you to the right site, but the site haven't existed for quite some time now, so I'm not sure if you'll be able to get those skins. Though I remember I had the last skin in my LFS, so I'll reupload it if it can't be found anywhere, maybe try looking here, usually all skins are there: http://skinnerz.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=labs

And no, only in "illegal" way you could probably get those bars, in this case, changing the .vob file or something like that, not sure.
Quote from andRo. :Yes, it gets you to the right site, but the site haven't existed for quite some time now, so I'm not sure if you'll be able to get those skins. Though I remember I had the last skin in my LFS, so I'll reupload it if it can't be found anywhere, maybe try looking here, usually all skins are there: http://skinnerz.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=labs

And no, only in "illegal" way you could probably get those bars, in this case, changing the .vob file or something like that, not sure.

Thanks. It's a shame you can't get the rollbars though.

EDIT: I've just checked and I can't find any of those skins.
Well, here is the last of those 3 skins...
Attached images
LX4_db_ultimate.jpg

LX Skins (All)
(539 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG