The online racing simulator
NFS:Porsche online/hamachi anyone?
(16 posts, started )
Well, I`m playing NFS:Porsche, and tryed to go online, but seens is dead via NFS MP, someon wanna do a hamachi net for the nfs PU?, is ( For me ) one of the best race game from the NFS trademark

So, if anyone wanna do a hamachi, or something to play among us, just let me know

I`be glad to enjoy some races with you guys.

If this th is pointless, plz any mod, delete it.

ººººº

How to run Need for speed Porsche on Xp/Vista here: NFS:PU For XP

ººººº
Hamachi Room : NFSPU-LFS! <- YES all in uppercase same for the password
Pass:LFS

ººººº
Any car you have can have the upgrades the game offer ( Slick tires / engine part / suspencion / Gear box etc etc etc )

The first races gona be with the Classic era car , after a couple of races we gona move to gold era and then to modern era.

Any other idea to add , just tell me and i`be update the post
ºººº

If for some reason after instal the xp patch the game ( cockpit view ) looks like is all in low res texture, donwload this exe.
Fixed exe for NFS PU low text cockpitJust paster in the Nfp pu folder and replace the exe with this one (Or do a backup of the other and use this one), the game is gona ask for the cd. just hit Accept or ok and done.
Loved that game!

i'd be in if i had more time.
id give it a shot if i would have the game.
but i dont
was fun back then tho.
Hell yeah, I'll play it with you tomorrow
K, tomorrow gona download hamachi then, and we gona play
I'm up for some racing, I've not played it since 2001.
Yep, i could be up for it... that game was epic.

tomorrow i could play.
OK, so...

To anyone that have more that 25kb/s of upload (I`m restricted to 25kb/s suck isp in arg), do the Hamachi room

I whould like to propouse a tour for all the cars, in any track/location
after that whould be free car (No-race)-then Race cars (Well they are only 3 lol)

Other thing, the game is the default vercion, no official patch applied, Just donwload the XP patch/update for NFS porsche,look first post for the download ( The fixed exe+xp patch )
what time would you be playing approximately? I'd love to have some fun in a golden era 911s
Quote from squidhead :what time would you be playing approximately? I'd love to have some fun in a golden era 911s

IDK , it doesn't matter, if they are ppl in the Hamachi room and wanna play we gona play,

@hamachi room, read first post
I've got no problem hosting as I already have hamachi, I can only host for about 2 hours however, Whenever you need is OK as long as it is in some reasonable time for me, I don't have the game either but I'd love to play :/
Quote from TehPaws3D :I can only host for about 2 hours however

That's a time limit for a kitchen wireless i suppose?
Quote from TehPaws3D :I've got no problem hosting as I already have hamachi, I can only host for about 2 hours however, Whenever you need is OK as long as it is in some reasonable time for me, I don't have the game either but I'd love to play :/

Na, the host is no problem, the main problem is the one who host for the race, but with 25kb/s can play 4 max , with 50+ can play the 8 players

Now, i`m testing with LineR32 the conection and stuff
Got Hamachi working.
well, we manage to run via hamachi, but for some reason , every time i start a "Online" race the game ctd , gona try to fix it, meanwhile all of you can play perfectly
well, all work perfect now

I made some races with LineR32 ( HEEEE neeeedd a lllloooootttt ooofff prrraacctttiiice)

So, check first post to join in the hamachi room for nfsPU

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG