The online racing simulator
Halloween Costumes
(107 posts, started )
You said " I'm going to go as a emo" And I posted a link to all your posts in " Post your girlfriend" .. More specifically the ones about you wanted to kill yourself jump off a bridge etc. And I asked "Wasn't that the norm for you?"
Quote from TehPaws3D :You said " I'm going to go as a emo" And I posted a link to all your posts in " Post your girlfriend" .. More specifically the ones about you wanted to kill yourself jump off a bridge etc. And I asked "Wasn't that the norm for you?"

Don't encourage him to jump off a bridge and kill himself...he'll do it , just to get post counts.
I'm going to paint myself black and then mug people for there candy.
Me (on left) as some sexy zombie, hooker nurse

Quote from Klutch :I'm going to paint myself black and then mug people for there candy.

Why not just get a gun and shoot people at random and go as your true self yah sick bastard.

Now you see how easy that was to post, it's not what i'd like to see Klutz do...but hey...if we're going to be all mean and evil...then hell...
Quote from rich uk :Me (on left) as some sexy zombie, hooker nurse

looks like most waiting rooms in non funded health care countries.
Quote from AtomAnt :Why not just get a gun and shoot people at random and go as your true self yah sick bastard.

Even better idea!

The earth needs to be cleansed of some people.
Quote from Klutch :The earth needs to be cleansed of some people.

Damn right. You for instance.
well obviously if i was going to mass murder spree people i'd kill myself after.

sif im spending life in jail
Quote from The Moose :Damn right. You for instance.

Oh I see, you get to choose who dies just because YOU don't like them?
Quote from BlueFlame :Oh I see, you get to choose who dies just because YOU don't like them?

I'm not sure how many people do actually enjoy klutch's posts.... I'm quite suprised he's not been banned many times considering the stuff other people have been banned for before.
Quote from BlueFlame :Oh I see, you get to choose who dies just because YOU don't like them?

Why not? got a problem with that?

I have the list right here, I'd wager not many right minded people would disagree with it.

Murderers
Rapists
Paedophiles
Religious fundamentalists
Racists
Homophobes
Klutch

There's a good start dont you think?

I've just made a load of room in prisons, made life safer for kids, women,gays and anyone who isn't from your country of origin, made the world safer due to the lack of wars and rid this forum of a complete ****.
In your "Process" Of cleansing the forum of a ****, You've accomplished bashing like a 2 year old till you get your way.

You've become a ****, and a general dick, Just like "him", So congratulations.
His post is better than most tbh, I don't see a problem with it. I'd risk most of your lives to get rid of all those other people moose posted.

I would let you all go out in style however, maybe letting each of you drive your favorite car around your favorite track. The car has a bomb attached to it that only allows you to drive your fantasy for 30 minutes before you are blown to pieces. I think that's a fair trade off.
Quote from PMD9409 :His post is better than most tbh, I don't see a problem with it. I'd risk most of your lives to get rid of all those other people moose posted.

I would let you all go out in style however, maybe letting each of you drive your favorite car around your favorite track. The car has a bomb attached to it that only allows you to drive your fantasy for 30 minutes before you are blown to pieces. I think that's a fair trade off.

And how to stop people getting out and running away?
Quote from TehPaws3D :
You've become a ****, and a general dick, Just like "him", So congratulations.

Thanks for your support. Much appreciated.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :Can't believe you guys still take Klutch seriously when he says things like that.

I don't think anyone here takes him seriously.

Quote from AtomAnt :Couple of really sick kids...stalked a girl, said she was and easy target, so they got on the net and planned her death...then they went and killed her.

I say KIDS because the oldest was 17, now they can't be named, but I would go Dexter on their ass.

Using a forum of any kind to hunt some poor girl who did nothing more than be good looking, and then take her life, and laugh about on a forum...I hope someone beats these idiots to death with a keyboard.

Try them as adults and give them the death penalty...it just hurts my heart to see this chit go on.

Quote from Klutch :lolowned

Anyone who responds to that post the way Klutch did is a moron of the highest order, whether he was being serious or not.
I remember someone getting banned instantly before for such blatant disregard for humanity. I'd definitely reckon this is one of those cases.
#69 - 5haz
Just compensating for the attention he obviously can't get outside the internet, its a cliched thing to say I know but almost always true.
Meh, I reported it anyways
Quote from DieKolkrabe :And how to stop people getting out and running away?

Strap/handcuff/restrain them to the car. Or just put a vest on them.
Quote from 5haz :Just compensating for the attention he obviously can't get outside the internet, its a cliched thing to say I know but almost always true.

yeah man
my life is like, so dull and stuff lol

brb, decide to cancel the rave this weekend
id prefer to sit at home trollololing people
Im going as Scott Pilgrim....
so...
I kept it simple...

Probably a wise choice tho as i was working until 11pm so it was OK.
Attached images
grr.jpg

Halloween Costumes
(107 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG