The online racing simulator
Canada
(34 posts, started )
Canada
You fear you country, get on a bus and BOOM, most we get iths, is this seat taken, no sit.

Then we talk..we look at the Muslim and talk under are breath and say, I like her ha jab.

But you EU people go Terror.
Now you're just spamming.
mushrooms much?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :mushrooms much?

BS..we are a society of peace people.l

Look France..burning cars in the street

If a car catches on fire in Canada...it was in an accident...no one threw a mollta cocktail at it
Quote from JPeace :Keep it up mate, only need 51 more posts!

Sorry you buses blow up
Quote from AtomAnt :You fear you country, get on a bus and BOOM, most we get iths, is this seat taken, no sit.

Then we talk..we look at the Muslim and talk under are breath and say, I like her ha jab.

But you EU people go Terror.

wtf dude?
so you saying that europe is full of yobs setted everything on fire?
#9 - Bean0
Quote from Franky.S :so you saying that europe is full of yobs setted everything on fire?

No, that's just France.
oh ok then. not much happens over here but London has lots of bomb threats? im sure that Canada has it fair share of wierdy beardy bombers aswell.
#11 - 5haz
I'd like to blow up a London bus though, not with anyone on it of course. Public busses are the work of satan.

Canada is so peaceful, with nothing being set on fire at all. Because that's not a Toronto police car on fire at all.
As ant said, it is an accident!

I WISH we where more like france, goverments should be scared of the people, NOT the people scared of the goverment.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :

Canada is so peaceful, with nothing being set on fire at all. Because that's not a Toronto police car on fire at all.

Yes, an accident. Can't you see all the people rushing to help?
Quote from AtomAnt :BS..we are a society of peace people.l

Look France..burning cars in the street

If a car catches on fire in Canada...it was in an accident...no one threw a mollta cocktail at it

Oh yeah, that is totally believable. It isn't like a guy ever cut someone's head off, just for fun over there is it?

Oh wait: Linky.
No, in Canada they've successfully cut out the middleman and get the cops to carry out a percentage of the crime. http://www.globalresearch.ca/i ... ?context=va&aid=19928

Why import terrorists when it's cheaper and more reliable using your own employees ( at double time I expect)
At least you can train them to riot according to plan.
Quote from -NightFly- :excuses excuses

So it is safe to visit canada since the criminals over there are immigrants?

(in that case: at least half of the crimes in estonia does not count.)

That would mean the only crime in Canada that counts is the drug running, rape, murder, theft, firearms offences, etc, by the natives.
Quote from Racer X NZ :No, in Canada they've successfully cut out the middleman and get the cops to carry out a percentage of the crime. http://www.globalresearch.ca/i ... ?context=va&aid=19928

Why import terrorists when it's cheaper and more reliable using your own employees ( at double time I expect)
At least you can train them to riot according to plan.

i'm not going to argue that the g20 meeting was blown completely out of proportion, but i think you're messed in the head if you really think it was some conspiracy-fraud. you can probably buy those boots at any mark's work wearhouse store.
Quote from bunder9999 :i'm not going to argue that the g20 meeting was blown completely out of proportion, but i think you're messed in the head if you really think it was some conspiracy-fraud. you can probably buy those boots at any mark's work wearhouse store.

The first video on the page has an admission from the police that they used police officers to try and incite violence in the 2007 case. It's nothing new, countries have been doing it for years.
Quote from amp88 :The first video on the page has an admission from the police that they used police officers to try and incite violence in the 2007 case. It's nothing new, countries have been doing it for years.

maybe they did in quebec, it's the first i've heard of it, but i don't exactly pay attention to french news.

as for it happening at the g20, i'm still not reasonably convinced, but i'm willing to put it past some of my more-political coworkers. a lot of stuff happened that us citizens weren't happy with, and i believe several public investigations are going on about certain incidents. (ie: the rounding up and detaining of 500+ unarmed lawful protesters for days)

edit: actually, it was over 1000 people, and i believe one of the investigations was just dismissed before it even started.
Yeah, everyone in Canada wears those boots !!!!!

This story isn't exactly news and I have no doubt that any enquiry will avoid any facts and claim that there is no evidence based on a complete absence of 'admissable truth' !

Why let the facts get in the way of a good story on terrorism and anarchy that needs new anti-terror laws to protect all you Canadians and keep you safe from such people.

But the people who are carrying out the terrorist acts are the same people who are charged with keeping you safe from such terrorists.

Sounds like a job for life really ...........

Canada
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG