The online racing simulator
Random thread
(89 posts, closed, started )
Quote from 5haz :Quite right, I don't have any interest in shit in-jokes, perhaps you should keep it to yourselves then? Or you could come up with something witty and original? God knows this forum needs it.

How do you know it is shit when it's 'in'? You can see we are keeping it to ourselves for now.. otherwise you would know what's going on. Again, this is pretty original, and completely hilarious. Shame you don't want to know. Stop trolling me :|
Tor, please go and find lerts, get him outta that wormhole, off his crispy bike, and into this thread, this is where he belongs!!
Quote from Seb66 :How do you know it is shit when it's 'in'?

Well, You can kinda feel in in your lower intestines, And as far as I know you can always expect it to be 'Shit' Because as far as I know nothing else really goes down there. Except some boots from time to time but other wise.
Bazinga!
Quote from TehPaws3D :Well, You can kinda feel in in your lower intestines, And as far as I know you can always expect it to be 'Shit' Because as far as I know nothing else really goes down there. Except some boots from time to time but other wise.

I lol'd
I just watched The boy who cried werewolf. (Remake, by Nick). Was nice enough.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :+1 definetily

I also got an orange one if you prefer that...
Quote from Bose321 :I also got an orange one if you prefer that...

well if have to pick a colour, then it is Green
MIND BUMPING THE THREAD OF WARP SPACE

jabba jabba dooooo....
#88 - Uke
And skywatcher bump fails!!
This thread is closed

Random thread
(89 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG