The online racing simulator
#26 - CSF
Quote from Litro :Is it about cargame.nl ?? What is wrong ?

You had your test race skin on and not the skin with 19.
Quote from CSF :You had your test race skin on and not the skin with 19.

For me it was OK. Did you used skin downloaded from lfsw ?
Attached images
lfs_00001393.jpg
#28 - CSF
Hmmm strange! We will look into it.
Anyway it does not change significantly results of qual 1 - just 0:00.01
But need to find out what's wrong.
P.S.On LFSW it is correct skin.
Quote from Litro :Anyway it does not change significantly results of qual 1 - just 0:00.01
But need to find out what's wrong.
P.S.On LFSW it is correct skin.

it may have the same name as the test skin which means that people in the test race have a dds called "skin name" and therefor thinks it has the skin try renaming the skin and reuploading the renamed skin then change the name you uploaded to the GTAL skins section . hope this works
Quote from dekojester :Car 08 - Loss of fastest lap - incorrect numberplate

Lol, from now on im using CoRe permanently
I would appreciate if there was some kind of test race for example wednesday or thursday evening... because I always practice for these races...but only on empty track...and when I appear in the race I am suddenly surprised how different (more difficult) it is when you have to deal with traffic or racing right on opponent's rear bumper. (but maybe it's just me who has problems with this)
It would be great if there was a time we could set when at least 10-15 people would come for a race in lenght a bit more than 1 hour...for example 37laps...
Quote from bavorak :i would appreciate if there was some kind of test race for example wednesday or thursday evening... Because i always practice for these races...but only on empty track...and when i appear in the race i am suddenly surprised how different (more difficult) it is when you have to deal with traffic or racing right on opponent's rear bumper. (but maybe it's just me who has problems with this)
it would be great if there was a time we could set when at least 10-15 people would come for a race in lenght a bit more than 1 hour...for example 37laps...

+1
A simple one hour stint should be simple to setup. I only have one class on Thursday, what time UTC are you guys thinking?
I would be up for that As long as it is after ~19.00 UTC thatd be perfect
Quote from PMD9409 :A simple one hour stint should be simple to setup. I only have one class on Thursday, what time UTC are you guys thinking?

also would be interested if time
I was thinking like 18:00 UTC if it is okey with other guys...best day for me is Thursday...
and I assume NDR server will be available for this
Quote from bavorak :I was thinking like 18:00 UTC if it is okey with other guys...best day for me is Thursday...
and I assume NDR server will be available for this

That may be too big an assumption. I'm not sure they've ever done 'ad hoc' pick-up racing to support this series. Most of the practice races have been done on servers provided by some of the more organized teams, like 7Karat, RSR, and IRM for example.
Of course, if NDR proves me wrong here, so much the better.
Sadly the NDR server is for all drivers, therefore it cannot be used. So if another team (7k, RSR, SR, etc) could set it up, it seems it would be well appreciated by many.
JD won't make it for the test but I can provide a server to this pourpose, it's already setted up and u can find it here:

SimRacing Latinoamerica 1
Quote from PMD9409 :Sadly the NDR server is for all drivers, therefore it cannot be used. So if another team (7k, RSR, SR, etc) could set it up, it seems it would be well appreciated by many.

The NDR server is for GTAL drivers and teams only, and other authorized people who we let in to help you all out.

You are welcome to use it, as long as others in server are okay with a restart.
Quote from dekojester :The NDR server is for GTAL drivers and teams only, and other authorized people who we let in to help you all out.

You are welcome to use it, as long as others in server are okay with a restart.

In that case (all talked about, and is okay to do so) we will use the NDR server.

Server: NDR.GTAL 2011
Date: October 28, 2010
Time: 19:00 UTC

19:00 UTC - 10 minute Qualifying
19:15 UTC - 1 hour race.

If enough people show up, I might try to plan these each round.
taking part eh

jabba
maybe I'll try to come, but I'll be home on that day so I might disconnect and such **** stuff, coming back on Friday or Saturday so I can drive the Round 1 from good connection
I'll can come if I remember
Might have a go if I'm around.

Quote from PMD9409 :If enough people show up, I might try to plan these each round.

Ill be there
Quote from PMD9409 :In that case (all talked about, and is okay to do so) we will use the NDR server.

Server: NDR.GTAL 2011

If enough people show up, I might try to plan these each round.

I think it is a good idea, tho as I see the race calendar Wednesdays before the races would be more appropriate for us since we run our series on Thursdays...for next time of course
Quote from Framaris :I think it is a good idea, tho as I see the race calendar Wednesdays before the races would be more appropriate for us since we run our series on Thursdays...for next time of course

For me also, my Thursday + Sunday evening is no go.
Round 1: Testrace - 28.10
(by PMD) http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1504619#post1504619

Server
: NDR.GTAL 2011
18:00 UTC - Rolling Start Tryout 1
18:00 UTC - Rolling Start Tryout 2
18:00 UTC - Rolling Start Tryout 3

We will have 3 rolling-start practices at 18:00, 18:20 and 18:40UTC
Feel free to attend all of them or just single tries. It would be great to have some new(er) teams in there so you can have a test under "real" conditions for saturday.

Cheers
-
(boothy) DELETED by boothy

Round 1: Race Discussion
(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG