The online racing simulator
2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
Well, looks like they are in debt up to their eye balls.
Looks like they managed to do this to themselves, they have way too many cars...
Quote from DieKolkrabe :That help?

Not really. Just says they got their cars back, still sounds to me like they have no money.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :lol, how the hell does that equate to "everything's fine"?

It's SPEED

Need I say more? NASCAR.com's reported Petty/RFR are meeting, rumor mill says it's tied to Liverpool fallout (i.e. Gillett wanting to sue NESV/Henry, who is involved with RFR)
Think we're going to have a new points leader after next weekend, can't wait for Talladega.
Don't hold your breath, Denny never survives the superspeedways. At least the last couple times he hasn't.
4th at Dega in the spring, hasn't finished outside the top 25 on a plate track all year, and he has beaten Jimmie in every one of those races.

I did have to look that up, but the stats don't lie.
Bah! Fail on my part. I was thinking last season... 26th, 22nd, 3rd, 38th.
Its ok, whenever you want to jump over to the dark side and root for Denny is fine. Anyone but the 48!
Or, they could just take each other out and let someone else win!
Quote from PMD9409 :Or, they could just take each other out and let someone else win!

out of the 3-4 people in contention for the championship, id rather have kyle Busch.
Rather have him win? Oh of course, I wouldn't mind that at all tbh.
Unless Busch can win the last 4 races, I really don't think he has much of a shot at the championship. I wouldn't be pissed if he made a ridiculous comeback and won though.
I heard rumors that there will be a big one at dega that include the top 3 and have them finish 30+. I also heard in that same rumor that Kyle Busch goes on to win the race.

Heh, its possible.
Quote from PMD9409 :I heard rumors that there will be a big one at dega that include the top 3 and have them finish 30+. I also heard in that same rumor that Kyle Busch goes on to win the race.

Heh, its possible.

NASCAR wouldn't....

But the drivers would
Cole Whitt is driving for red bull in the nationwide series in 2011, now we know who will be replacing Kahne when he goes to hendrick.
That was a great race today. The cleanest Talladega I've seen in a long time. Glad that Clint won. Only downside is JJ leading the points.
Gah. I really thought it might have been Montoya's day. Took me a few seconds to realise it had finished, I only looked away for a moment, but that's all it took!
Eww, I like the splitter personally.
Apparently that's what the nose looks like before the installed the new splitter onto it.
Denny's taking the lead this weekend.
i dunno.... i think harvick may take it... not by much but i still think 48 5 in a row
I'm going for Harvick, as I'm not a fan of either Denny nor Jimmie.

Spring results at Texas this year:
Denny: 1st
Jimmie: 2nd
Harvick: 7th

Last year's spring race:
Jimmie: 2nd
Denny: 12th
Harvick: 27th

Last year's fall race:
Denny: 2nd
Harvick: 5th
Jimmie: 38th