The online racing simulator
'Ello ello ello...
(73 posts, started )
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I most certainly do, only the best girls for me.

So your saying that I ain't good enough for you anymore? :worried:
No Tor, I'm afraid you just don't make me feel the way you used to! </3

You god damn hippie, I'll play with my crispy bike alone
Quote from S14 DRIFT :
Surprisingly warm welcome (back). And nice to see some of the old charm (gills) is around.

Old? :gnasher:

I wish I had taken a picture of Tristan peeping around the door after having a cig at the race sim centre in Southampton so I could use that as my "o hai" pic.
Haha that was good. You miss all these classic moments with that happy snapping of yours.

You are old, I see grey hairs.
Quote from hazaky :Lets turn the question around, who are YOU. Unlike u, we do know him.

I believe his point was that this thread is pointless. And I agree.
The thread does have a point just with varying levels of relevancy to each individual.
Jamie, please say you have managed to find and read the OCR thread, which contained the funniest trolling session i have ever seen on here, it was truly hilarious!

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=57812&page=2

post #39 is where it starts, enjoy! :huepfenic
Quote from hazaky :Lets turn the question around, who are YOU. Unlike u, we do know him.

Your post is obvious, look at your join date.

you some emotional problem no? you seem to miss jokes out too easily.
Quote from Franky.S :you some emotional problem no?

You englisch can speak?
Quote from Franky.S :you seem to miss jokes out too easily.

No, its you who forgot to add the laughing smiley. <-- just like that
Quote from hazaky :You englisch can speak?

No, its you who forgot to add the laughing smiley. <-- just like that

and my english is not very good, not my native language. so maybe my jokes dont come as funny to you?
Quote from Franky.S : and my english is not very good, not my native language. so maybe my jokes dont come as funny to you?

I can see that. English isnt my native language either. Also, its obvious that i cant judge anyone for hes skills in language.

Now, about the joke. Tell me the part that looks like a joke in there, the part that should make me laugh, and if not laugh then the part that would make me look at it as it was a comment with positive meaning.
Quote from hazaky :I can see that. English isnt my native language either. Also, its obvious that i cant judge anyone for hes skills in language.

Now, about the joke. Tell me the part that looks like a joke in there, the part that should make me laugh, and if not laugh then the part that would make me look at it as it was a comment with positive meaning.

was using sarcasm young man
Quote from Franky.S :was using sarcasm young man

Then show me the part that has sarcasm in it. Talking about your very very useful post that said "+1".
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Wot do we 'ave 'ere then?

Hello..

Long time since I bothered posting. Haven't even been lurking moar. Simply haven't been using the forums (or any, actually) for close to a year. Work and not having internet at my flat (not bothered) mean little time and few chances to check and post.

So how are things going around here? Had a quick look on the LFS Site and found absolutely no updates for as long as I can remember. Has there been any activity worth mentioning on the forum in posts? Had a quick look through Scawens 'latest' (and I use that term loosely) posts and can't see anything worth mentioning.

Nice to see many of the old guard is here, I must admit I figured 95% of the golden oldies whom have used this forum would have buggered off by now. But seems my assumptions were incorrect.

Anyhoo, found a new game to play (Tricky Trucks or something, thanks) so perhaps this forum isn't a complete waste of time anymore!

Hope everyone is well.

"Still Nobody in Here"
Quote from Franky.S :was using sarcasm young man

At least he says sorry..I know a lot of his age which would lip yah
Ohai Jamie

I've started lurking again these past couple of weeks

I need a desk for my wheel to start racing again I was looking at the UF1 May-hem cup board yesterday, that was so much fun.

Oh dear me.
S14 is back!!!!

I cant tell you how delighted i am to see you back.

/sarcasm

Better to be known to a few people for the right reasons than to everyone for the wrong reasons.
Quote from rich uk :Oh dear me.

Quote from amp88 :Better to be known to a few people for the right reasons than to everyone for the wrong reasons.

These guys are correct, they feel hat i feel.
#50 - 5haz
Quote from amp88 :Better to be known to a few people for the right reasons

Don't think that really applies in this case.

'Ello ello ello...
(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG