The online racing simulator
It is Bathurst time again
(71 posts, started )
#1 - Woz
I was so distracted by the quake and aftershocks that forgot this weekend is Bathurst.

Time to get in the grog and book the TV for all day Sunday

Let the countdown start ...
got my time booked off work, motors tv covering it live in uk
Don't forget the top 10 shootout tomorrow 4:00pm tv3
#4 - iMCk.
Lowndes broke the lap record today with a 2:06:8012 in Practice 5, beating Murphs famous 2.06.859 which was done in 2003.

I hope 888 wins, good to see Skaife and Lowndes back together!
I watched some of the coverage today. A support race and qualifying.
I must say, the circuit looks beautiful. The countryside is lush and green, and the track looks to be in fantastic condition.

Greg Murphy's 'Lap Of The Gods' was bettered in practice by Craig Lowndes (finally)

Should be a great race as usual.

I'm also looking forward to the Masters historic support race. Charger for the win!
Any streams of this?
It's 10.30am Bathurst time, whatever that is
Quote from J@tko :It's 10.30am Bathurst time, whatever that is

Apparently Mount Panorama is 10 hours ahead of the Mother Country. So the choice is between an early start or a very late night.
Quote from Becky Rose :Apparently Mount Panorama is 10 hours ahead of the Mother Country. So the choice is between an early start or a very late night.

I'm still on freshers week. Gimme a stream and it's a late night
omg that greg murphy lap was just awesome, never seen a tin top move like a v8 does, its when i watch these kind of vids i realise iracing's physics are really not realistic!
2.07.002 Jason Bright. Top Qual
2.06.82 Lownes fastest lap ever, ( beating Murph's previous best, only took 7 years to better ! )
Go KIWI's. ( Murphy et al ) We'll get u in the top 10 shootout !
Stone Bro's get my vote - watch the Giz and McIntyre, not top 10 but they've won this from the back of the grid. Quote "161 laps to pass 12 cars, no problem !"
We may not beat u guys at the Com Games but lets see what happens tomorrow.

Best race of the year on the best circuit - why bother with F1 when the racing in the V8's is so good.
#15 - Woz
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :omg that greg murphy lap was just awesome, never seen a tin top move like a v8 does, its when i watch these kind of vids i realise iracing's physics are really not realistic!

Yep, there is nothing like watching heavy cars that dont like corners without stupid front camber race around a nightmare track.

Thats the trouble. While the various good car sims are not bad they dont have the subtle shifts and slips that happen irl
All the fun is watching " street cars " race. These things take skill, F1 takes money.
Does that stream work for any of you guys?
If it does can someone tell me how to get it working?
It would be much appreciated
Quote from jakeeatworld :Does that stream work for any of you guys?

Nope, but i'm guessing it'll come live tonight when the race starts? Or did I get the day wrong...
Ah your probably right
Beers cooling, pizza heating, heart racing.

This is gonna be mighty

Motors TV ftw!
Quote from HVS5b :
Motors TV ftw!

Wish I had the luxury, nephew hid the sky card and we're not getting a replacement till next week :|

Stream and fags for me
speaking of a stream, i cant bloody find one =(
I thought I found one but it was the 2009 Bathurst 1000 still being streamed :|

(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG