The online racing simulator
It is Bathurst time again
(71 posts, started )
Quote from DevilDare :What? I am not participating in the chat.

That changed when they started talking about F1 I see.

Quote from DeKo :How many adverts do the Aussies have, this is ridiculous.

Watch an American stream, you'll be even more disappointed.
Quote from PMD9409 :That changed when they started talking about F1 I see.

You know nothing!

#53 - DeKo
Quote from PMD9409 :Watch an American stream, you'll be even more disappointed.

Yeah you're right, the Superbowl is unbelievable.
It's been topped by "There's a kangaroo at The Cutting.".
Quote from Becky Rose :It's been topped by "There's a kangaroo at The Cutting.".

Hehe, it showed a replay of it.

NOW A DOOR FELL OFF! A DOOR!

EDIT: Saying he hit the kangaroo, but surely that didn't contribute to the door falling off in pitlane.
#57 - Woz
Quote from PMD9409 :Hehe, it showed a replay of it.

NOW A DOOR FELL OFF! A DOOR!

EDIT: Saying he hit the kangaroo, but surely that didn't contribute to the door falling off in pitlane.

Door came off in driver change as driver kicked it. Only small pins on the door
#58 - DeKo
Why is all this happening while I'm watching F1 Qualy? Hitting kangaroos and doors falling off, none of that in Suzuka.
Quote from Woz :Door came off in driver change as driver kicked it. Only small pins on the door

Ahh, well that would make much more sense. Was rather funny to see the door open, then just fall onto the pit road as the driver is getting out.

Car off-track into gravel in turn 10, SC is now out.
#60 - DeKo
Good day for Holden, 9 cars in the top 10. Good for all you Holden nutters in oz.
#61 - Woz
Talk about right ratio gears. On change up from 3-4 on Lowndes car the revs drop from 7000 to 6000
Here's footage of the huge crash on lap 1.
Will probably be removed soon, so be quick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4mVqcRYFto

The accident was caused by a LR blowout which was caused by light contact off the start line.
#63 - Woz
Looks like a good finish unless we get another safety car. All cars on limits of range for the end so have to balance speed vs fuel
Big hit into the wall there. SC with less than 10 to go. Fuel apparantly no longer an issue.
Be a full on sprint now though, I'm sure more action to follow

Will Vodafone do 1 - 2 outstanding job to get two cars front of field at end of enduro... and will Lowndes fall out of the car Lowndes 'go reserve'

Good race Bernard Lowndes battle higlight for me.
Was a good race and finish, can't believe I've watched that on my second screen for 8 hours straight.

Thanks Chrisuu on the stream link.

Now off to bed, night.
Good race, glad Lowndes won hugh effort from him.

Still can't help but think I would like this race to go back to production car racing.

I like the old slogan, "Race on Sunday, Sell on Monday".
I must be getting old as I drifted in and out of consciousness but the race was grand, I think we need to move Australia so that the timezone difference isn't so ridiculous and then we can watch all the V8 races.

How do you guys fancy the Atlantic ocean?
Good race, I looked on stream between qualification and race F1.
another great race, glad i booked time off work for it, one advantage of working nights is the time zone doesn't matter
Yay!
(yes I've been chipping away at the race all week)

Think I need some band aid for my fingers, from all the nailbiting in the end.

I thought Phillip Island was sweet, but this was epic, its a great year to be a Lowndes fan.

It is Bathurst time again
(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG