The online racing simulator
Blinged out Bimmer
(34 posts, started )
Blinged out Bimmer
Queen street racing.

Australias joke of the car scene -.-"
A spotlessly clean engine. The only sign you need that a car get less use than the Vatican condom machine.
Holy crap. Why? :/ I always knew something is not quite right with Australia.
id drive it.
well I don't normally like drag cars, and I'm not a fan of BMW's, and gold plating normally looks crappy and thuggish...

but this car is gorgeous and badass and I would do terrible, unspeakable things to its tailpipe on the reg.
Since when is a %$#@! awesome engine that is gold plated rice?

That car is damn nice!
Quote from Bose321 :Since when is a %$#@! awesome engine that is gold plated rice?

That car is damn nice!

qft
Quote from Bose321 :Since when is a %$#@! awesome engine that is gold plated rice?

That car is damn nice!

Well mods are either for performance or rice... I doubt gold plated brake discs will pass regulations...

It looks like some gangsa (c)rapper would be driving it with 37 inch wheels with spinners...
Why destroy something wonderful?
Can't wait for it to crash.
Quote from Stefani24 :Why destroy something wonderful?

Wait, this car got destroyed? that's sad

see what I did there?
You wont ever see that car doing nothing except rolling on and off a trailer.
- Can it turn ?

- No.

- Then it's not a car anymore mate.

Awesome work in there.... But drag racing doesn't cut it for me. Sorry.
Quote from BrandonR :You wont ever see that car doing nothing except rolling on and off a trailer.

It will be racing next year. Show car status is only for two years.
#19 - aoun
Like klutch said, thats queen streets car, from Sydney. You see Queen street here all the time and I know people apart of them. Very rich group, I see their road cars including an F430 all the time driving.

Majority of their cars are either show cars, or drag cars. I dont think this will be around for too long. The other competition in Sydney is tough, especially when they arnt focusing on gold and bling.
Quote from Bose321 :...That car is damn nice!

It's as disgusting as one of those Mansory for rich people with no taste if you ask me...
#22 - senn
gold plated brake rotors wtf hahahahahahaa
Quote from NitroNitrous : It's as disgusting as one of those Mansory for rich people with no taste if you ask me...

Well, that's your opinion. It's quite too much, but still awesome IMO.
Quote from NitroNitrous : It's as disgusting as one of those Mansory for rich people with no taste if you ask me...

And you would put the same amount of money looking for a WR?

Under the Hood means more about the driver than the car...never seen Queen Street make the top ten....

You're such a drag

Blinged out Bimmer
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG