The online racing simulator
New Dawn, New Life, New Day....
(29 posts, started )
what subliminal messages? its an ad ffs
OMG, teh conspiracy.

This company is the reincarnation of the devil.
Cool, Fairly typical reaction.

Body scanners stop with undies do they ?

The system doesn't have the ability to save images does it ?

Xrays are really healthy are they ?

We all need this 'security' because ?

Do read 1984 sometime, or at least Catch 22. If you want a world like this I don't.
Information empowers people to make independent decisions, I don't care what your decision is but at least make it on an informed basis.
Or just watch TV, it will tell you just what you should believe. LOL
Quote from Racer X NZ :I don't care what your decision is but at least make it on an informed basis.

I don't travel via plane and I most likely never will so I don't need to worry about making that decision.
Full body scanners at airports could increase your risk of skin cancer, experts warn.
The X-ray machines have been brought in at Manchester, Gatwick and Heathrow.
But scientists say radiation from the scanners has been underestimated and could be particularly risky for children.
They say that the low level beam does deliver a small dose of radiation to the body but because the beam concentrates on the skin – one of the most radiation-sensitive organs of the human body – that dose may be up to 20 times higher than first estimated.
http://uncensored.co.nz/2010/0 ... skin-cancer-experts-warn/
Dude, your posting from an isp that tracks every site you visit, they know what your browsing habits are and your worried about xray scanners seeing your lil penis. Stop posting your conspiracy theories, you like a lerts #2
Everything these days gives you cancer. I seriously couldn't care less.

And i'd much rather some random look at my junk as opossed to getting held hostage on an aeroplane, but hey, whatever works for you..
In NZ our security agencies focus on Maori Radicals and Terrorists ( ROFL )

We also have a weird idea called freedom of speech, maybe other countries might consider it as a right.
Reminds me of a James Bond intro....
Quote from Racer X NZ :Cool, Fairly typical reaction.

Body scanners stop with undies do they ?

The system doesn't have the ability to save images does it ?

Xrays are really healthy are they ?

I'm more worried about getting road-pancaked by a speeding drunk driver than becoming a glowstick at dust.

You're forgetting the fact that everyone dies, Regardless of what kills them, So super small amount of radiation is in your body, It's not any more than you receive from UV lights, lamps and inhale carbon dioxide. And whats saying the second you waltz your happy ass out the airport you get clipped and killed right then and there, Seriously dude, You're gonna kill yourself worrying before you kill yourself with the conspiracy theorys .
Quote from Racer X NZ :Full body scanners at airports could increase your risk of skin cancer, experts warn.

Absolute rubbish. You get far more radiation on you in the actual plane than you do from the scanner.
#14 - 5haz
Just another case of, 'make it sound all science like and everyone will believe it without question'. Ooh radiation, scary.
Oh my God Virgin used an image of a body scanner to show somebody dancing happily inside because they're flying virgin (which was the actual subtext / subliminal implication) - THEY MUST BE EVIL AND WANTING TO KILL US ALL WITH RADIATION RAYS!

Because of course Branson lives under a volcano.
Paranoia for the win....about something you'll never use.
Quote from TehPaws3D :I'm more worried about getting road-pancaked by a speeding drunk driver than becoming a glowstick at dust.

You're forgetting the fact that everyone dies, Regardless of what kills them, So super small amount of radiation is in your body, It's not any more than you receive from UV lights, lamps and inhale carbon dioxide. And whats saying the second you waltz your happy ass out the airport you get clipped and killed right then and there, Seriously dude, You're gonna kill yourself worrying before you kill yourself with the conspiracy theorys .

damn girl! You got that right!
What a awsome song for a James bond opening

Muse <3
looool, can you have ONE thread or post that is not about conspiracy theories? Wtf man
Quote from three_jump :Reminds me of a James Bond intro....

+1

and someone here has a really severe case of paranoia and believe-everything-they-say-on-the-internet-itis
Quote from Racer X NZ :Full body scanners at airports could increase your risk of skin cancer, experts warn.
The X-ray machines have been brought in at Manchester, Gatwick and Heathrow.
But scientists say radiation from the scanners has been underestimated and could be particularly risky for children.
They say that the low level beam does deliver a small dose of radiation to the body but because the beam concentrates on the skin – one of the most radiation-sensitive organs of the human body – that dose may be up to 20 times higher than first estimated.
http://uncensored.co.nz/2010/0 ... skin-cancer-experts-warn/

Visible light.

Define it for me, please.
#23 - JJ72
Wifi signals can fry your brain, go hide away!
#24 - 5haz
And all our leaders are lizards, I know this because I saw it in a subliminal message in a Tesco advert, this piece of evidence alone means there is no doubt and that 'the case is closed', our leaders are definately space lizards.
And also Valvoline wants to kill us with micro-particles in their oil, It would come out of the engine is such little particles it would seize up our brains and we would just keel all over.

Space leaders, I've been there.

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG