The online racing simulator
Team Rock Racing [ Flame War ]
(365 posts, closed, started )
omfg, that was a lot to read , i actually feel sorry for walter right now.
This thread is obvious example that rules are not same for every s2 user on this forum! Great spirit
Whilst I'm in no way defending Walter [and in fact am flabbergasted as to why he hasn't been banned], for me at least it's clear his outbursts are fuelled by booze and at least he has come and apologised. OK, it might not really make up for it in the slightest but it's a start. I think this constant flaming even before this "incident" was a tad out of order - after all he's run his team at least 1000x better than several other LFS teams I can think of [I'll let you name them] and, whilst he can be a bit of a plonker sometimes, at least he's not going round spamming the forum with complete crap like some people are.

Firstly, the mods need to ban him as a punishment, and secondly people need to stop going into FLAME WAR mode at every opportunity to satisfy their major e-egos.
Quote from J@tko :*SNIP*

Thanks alot for your honest, and very friendly message.

I really respect this.
As i have already stated we need leave him be, let him think about what he has done and how he has upset many other people on this forum with his idiotic behaviour. People need to stop fueling this thread with bait that rockclan will inevitably fall for. Since the mods won't close this and the majority of users want this closed, best just avoid it or you yourself could wind up looking as idiotic and stupid as the perpetrator.
OKAY now stop this
ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN ADMINvvv on the forums delete this topic
Quote from niels1 :From what planet are you ? He wished someone a horrible sickness and that he should die !

Saying sorry just dont cut it. He has crossed a line. He should be punished for it. Simple as that !.

HOW say how ?
Rockclan just shut up and they go away.
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
lol u shut up i want make this good.
we need lfs friends

so how u want to punished him ?
Quote from cyclo :lol u shut up i want make this good.
we need lfs friends

so how u want to punished him ?

Your actually starting to piss me off more than rockclan, just shut your mouth, your only making it worse for him.
no i wanna have this good now
Quote from cyclo :no i wanna have this good now

I agree with pearcy, you're just posting useless posts, and annoying most of us here it seems, and you just make it worse.

I have to agree with niels on this, rockclan crossed the line IMO, and should be punished. A simple sorry, and some strange alcohol story won't do it.
Quote from Bose321 :I agree with pearcy, you're just posting useless posts, and annoying most of us here it seems, and you just make it worse.

I have to agree with niels on this, rockclan crossed the line IMO, and should be punished. A simple sorry, and some strange alcohol story won't do it.

okay so how we punished him than ?
to be honest the things u write dosent give sense ..
Cyclo, it´s really kind of you that you want to help me...

But you are only making the situation worse, then it already was.
okay
ok so....sorry if this doesnt help at all. or isnt quite in favor to anyone. but autism: isnt that when you asically acct like you are a younger age then you are. im not sure, but mybrother is autistic, and thats what it is for him. his type is he acts like he is about 13-14, but he is really 18. so that might explain rockclan's (my truely nice, caring team mate) words, and not thinking before he acts.
Hmprhh .. Think before u act
you have diffrent autism pddnos adhd ect so :P?
everbody i diffrent but if you have autism its very hard to life because some ppl try to be death
Quote from logitekg25 :ok so....sorry if this doesnt help at all. or isnt quite in favor to anyone. but autism: isnt that when you asically acct like you are a younger age then you are. im not sure, but mybrother is autistic, and thats what it is for him. his type is he acts like he is about 13-14, but he is really 18. so that might explain rockclan's (my truely nice, caring team mate) words, and not thinking before he acts.

I'm gonna dispute this

I know two high functioning mature autistics who act their age, early/mid 20s. They're both employed in computing and are about 75% normal, you can hold a perfectly normal conversation with them about computing and not notice at all. Yes they have a few quirks, but they don't go around wishing people would die

IMO Rockclan, that was totally uncalled for, and you've not exactly helped the situation with your comments either. You're worse than Dustin

EDIT: Also, think before you act, you have a reputation on these forums, and no matter what some people won't let you change it
under normal conversations alot are un-noticable. my brother is also like this. (from what i understand rockclan is also like this). but im pretty sure when you can actually start noticing is when it stops being normal, and it is high stress. or things arent going ideally. rockclan is clearly not getting the ideal comments, and from what i read with everyone flaming him, it might have been stressful. this makes for the autism to step out, and for what i said to be noticed.

im no expert, and i have no idea how accurate any of this is. im just saying it to my understanding.
Cyclo wtf are you doing, I'm trying to tell Walter if he doesn't post here they will go away.

The same applies to you has now taken over rockclans defensive posting (btw I'm speaking from experience :/)
I have ADHD and i don't show my apparent irrational behaviour. He is just using it as an excuse to get away with what he does.
autism is different from adhd. adhd is just you have trouble focusing on what you dont like, but focus, and excell in what you do. i have adhd too.
This thread is closed

Team Rock Racing [ Flame War ]
(365 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG