The online racing simulator
Car projects thread
(48 posts, started )
Car projects thread
that's a great idea, I'm collecting threads like that too in my favourites
#4 - senn
Ill have one soon but will only take a day lol... Going t make a 1.8 sport corsa once my astras mot is up... Only thing ill need is the exhaust welded and some wire...
I seen that bimoto lupo alive. Its a crazy creation!!
my dads friend takes old cars and makes them into things like these, and no detail left behind. il try to get a website, but idk if they have one
OHEMGEE, amazing builds!! shouldn't this be moved to Motorsports thread?
I don't think so, its more like all those "Post Your .." threads, and its not clearly motorsport related. And here more people see it (and may contribute)

btw, that Lupo guy has new plans ... bi-turbocharge both engines ...

Quote from ACCAkut :I don't think so, its more like all those "Post Your .." threads, and its not clearly motorsport related. And here more people see it (and may contribute)

btw, that Lupo guy has new plans ... bi-turbocharge both engines ...

you have a point.
#16 - STF
Also, imagine having an accident with all that crap in the car...
Wow, this one's impressive, I kinda start to like diesel engines, because of their performance vs fuel consumption. Just main drawback is the sound and not so much revvs
The 1200bhp Granada is awesome. I can think of nicer cars of ugrading with a koenigseg engine with but the absolute dedication & attention to detail, even going as far as fabricating thier own parts is just awesome.

The casual way they say "we could have prepped the engine to output 1700bhp but though better of it" gives a little perspective of the mindset of these guys. This car will be a world record breaker, anyone know what the land speed record for a Ford saloon car is?

edit: 234mph modded gt, oh no & another 253mph!! GT with 1400bhp.
Quote from iFastLT :Wow, this one's impressive, I kinda start to like diesel engines, because of their performance vs fuel consumption. Just main drawback is the sound and not so much revvs

I actually think that's a pro for the diesel engines that they bring the power already at lower revs.
I didn't mean their power range, but 5k rpm seems a bit boring to me
I havent started my project yet, which is to be resurrecting my broken mazda, but first i need to save some money up so i can start, it needs:

A new clutch, possibly a gearbox as well, 2 rear springs, new brakes all round, another set of alloys, a new speedo convertor (if it isnt that thats broken then i will need that new gearbox) all the bodywork sorted out, flaky paint fixed, a full respray, then an mot and tax, then she'll be finished!
diesel is pretty much the way to go. less fuel consumption, for how much power they make. they can be quiet. they are more efficent. they work hard. but there is something that keeps me wanting a car thats gas
Quote from logitekg25 :diesel is pretty much the way to go. less fuel consumption, for how much power they make. they can be quiet. they are more efficent. they work hard. but there is something that keeps me wanting a car thats gas

my little tiny 306 van had a solid HDi lump in it and got stupidly high mpg without even trying as i rallied the life out of it.

seriously...

ive left more cars going " wtf... thats a peugeot ?! " then any other car in my entire life...

with tons of tools, extra diesel etc in the back...

i always wanted a diesel 5 seirse for drifting...

but that guy beat me to it ( the alt use of diesel that is. )

Car projects thread
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG