The online racing simulator
Junior FOX Series: Round 2 Discussion
Discuss here:

Round 2: KY2r Kyoto National Reversed / October 2

No layout.

Points / penalties updated soon.
Hopefully everyone will shut up and listen this time. Saturday was a mess. Ray, for this race I wouldnt give multiple warnings like you did last week. If people dont listen Id be kickin em out haha
-
(boothy) DELETED by Bmxtwins
its gotten awfully dead around here.
Quote from BrandonR :its gotten awfully dead around here.

Well the race isn't for another week, so people probably havent started preparing yet.
What laptime is good in this track?
ill run some this weekend and post
I was gettin like 1:48 or something like that. Didnt really watch the times much, was just trying to learn the track.
Cant come... im gonna go see sum supercross
Some are at low 1:47's
1.47s you lot are lapping slow as then im hitting 1.43s 1.44s

btw wat times start
Quote from fwj515 :1.47s you lot are lapping slow as then im hitting 1.43s 1.44s

btw wat times start

Have you got the restriction on?

EDIT: And qual starts @ 5.
yh lol just ragging the **** out of the tyers and car
Quote from fwj515 :yh lol just ragging the **** out of the tyers and car

Fair enough. I did a low 46 on kb so it's possible.
wont do that in race tho ill probs run 55s or 56s even if tyers are wearing to quick just depends
1:44.97 as in single player
Nice laps, anyone want to post a setup?
-
(fwj515) DELETED by Bmxtwins
for real lol I had to run mine very loose, almost feels like a drift setup, but I gotta 1:45.XX out of it lol
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!! check a replay when starting lap 2 and check a safety car and what happends in group 2...freaking funny!!!
Me and Oscar Hardwick made a golden setup.
Started 22nd, pitted on first racelap after SC.
Picked up positions from there, some traffic and lost bit of time in total, also went in the gravel 2 times so i lost 9 sec from that too, then at end tires went very cold but I still did a 1:45.49, with a 33.19 first split and 1:10.56 2nd split.
I finished the race 10 sec behind leader, so if i didn't go off in the gravel i would have been right up with the leader. When i crossed the line i had 19% fuel left.
Anyways, happy with 2nd
oscar's pitcrew sabotaged his pedals lmao
Quote from aroX123 :Me and Oscar Hardwick made a golden setup.

Unlike me - R1 in front was a terrible mistake,these tyres never ever got cooled down,all race long had around 90 degrees. Tried R2 in practice,but car had huge understeer,I guess,I should adjust setup for R2 and not hope for R1 to cool down later. Well,after that I have to be satisfied for 5th. And this time no penalty for not changing tyres!
R1s were fail in the race, my tyres were bad whole race and setup was a little understeery but thats what happens if you can't make setups

Race was pretty good I didin't do any mistakes and laps were best I can do. I was a little lucky too because of wrong tyre choose there were some drivers that had changes to catch me, but they did some mistakes or something

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG