The online racing simulator
Team Rock Racing [ Flame War ]
(365 posts, closed, started )
this is just pathetic. You guys flame him for banning someone from his team? 3dpaws doesnt help herself by posting complete stupidity like "omg i almost orgazZZZMED over that render" etc.

Also you all are making youself look like lame pathetic punks who have nothing else to do, I don't care whose topic this is, is it neccesary?

Not that I particularly love TRR but srsly
Quote from Bmxtwins :this is just pathetic. You guys flame him for banning someone from his team? 3dpaws doesnt help herself by posting complete stupidity like "omg i almost orgazZZZMED over that render" etc.

Maybe he should actualy take a look at who he lets into the team instead of letting everyone and their mother in and having to kick them out again after 1 week.
What are you gonna do know Walter, just ban everyone that gives their opinions on your team? :/
I never did anything to Rockclan or TRR... why the hell am i not blacklisted? >:O
As much as i hate rockclunge the forum wouldn't be the same without him now, provides too many funnies
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan
wtf
Who needs all the drama from the Jeremy Kyle show when you have it all in this thread.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :As much as i hate rockclunge the forum wouldn't be the same without him now, provides too many funnies

See what i mean? HAHAHAHAHA
-
:ices_rofl:munching_
-
Quote from rockclan :Get cancer and die will you.

Wow, breaking out the childish insults in self pity now. Bad move.
Quote from rockclan :Get cancer and die will you.

Give me one reason why I still allow you to be on our servers with this ridiculous line of text.

You are banned.

Disgusting :vomit:
Attached images
wifl9pio.jpg
so poor
-
Quote from cargame.nl :Give me one reason why I still allow you to be on our servers with this ridiculous line of text.

You are banned.

Karma bitch! L:spin:L
This is just too good..
CS-like behaviour. Only that CS is mostly played by kiddies... Or is it..?
Quote from cargame.nl :Give me one reason why I still allow you to be on our servers with this ridiculous line of text.

You are banned.

Wow at that pic, post deleted? Anyway finaly you show your real behaviour that is hidding behind mr nice guy. Well done.

E: And why u want me dead?? What i have done? My grandmother is sufferning from cancer atm, why you want me the same, thats just cruel??
@Dear mods is that kind of insults here tolerated or what??
Quote from Bmxtwins :this is just pathetic. You guys flame him for banning someone from his team? 3dpaws doesnt help herself by posting complete stupidity like "omg i almost orgazZZZMED over that render" etc.

First off, I'm pretty sure I use correct grammar so that would be "Oh my god I almost had a orgasm over that render" And it's abit disturbing to see someone thinking that I just orgasm at will at renders.. Not that I even view renders..?

And even if i was a idiot, That doesn't mean you can just swing a bannhammar of doom at people for no real reason, That brings out the internet in people, That's just when you sit back and relax. Lol, It's funny. No, Srsly.

Nice going by the way for banning him from that, I applaud.
hahahhahahahahahhaha this thread is epic
-
(TehPaws3D) DELETED by TehPaws3D
Thanks.. Was totally confused on what " F " Meant.
-
I was just posting the undercover part as it was totally random and made me smile.. If you wish you can.. I don't mind.
-
This thread is closed

Team Rock Racing [ Flame War ]
(365 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG