The online racing simulator
Team Rock Racing [ Flame War ]
(365 posts, closed, started )
Is that like a trillion-step or a million-step or something? Or is it just 29 - 32 steps back..
#152 - CSF
Thats like the space between Earth and Pluto.
Most importantly, why do everybody seem to have made up names?
Hahaha so much for the 2 year contract. Really goes to show that Rockclan has what it takes to develop a team..... Then he perm bans a women, classic.
On top of the fact I broke none of the rules.. Oh well.. I'm looking into more interesting ( Organized ) Groups.. So see you all shortly in cool skins.
Team Rock Racing is a closed community.

If you don't feel like behaving BYE!

We don't feel like getting bashed by morons like you!

If you don't like us, or the way we are , please get the **** lost.
Nice public relations
I don't think they care but meh.
Quote from G!NhO :I don't think they care but meh.

They should not even care Gino.
update the members lol
Quote from rockclan :Dear LFS'ers,

Hereby I would like to introduce you the "new" Team Rock Racing. Although we have been around for a while, we have completly refreshed the team, kicked out everyone, and started with a fresh line-up. Focussing ourselves on racing and our own championship.

Our website:
www.TeamRockRacing.com

Introducing:

We have made a long video introducing our members, and showing the types of racing we do:

Thanks to Kontrust for letting us use their music.

Youtube Link 1080p:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=s566VFLgEcE

Info About Team Rock Racing:

Team Rock Racing is a Live For Speed racing team that has been around for quiet a while. Since our refreshed line-up we have seen some very good drivers joining our team, which are enjoying our team's championship.

-TRR- Team Championship 2010:
Team Rock Racing organises a championship for it's own members. This is not just a championship. Our members can win awards with these races.

What can the members win?
- Everyone that wins a race this season will be awarded with a real life -TRR- Medal.
- The top 3 at the end of the championship will all receive real life trophies and some products gifted by our sponsors.
- The winner will receive a Fanatec Carrera Steeringwheel
- The 2nd finisher will receive a lot of hardware and such.
- The 3rd finisher will receive small hardware and such.

Special Things:
Team Rock Racing also does other things besides it's championship.

- Lotteries where our members can win special things from F1 Scalemodels to Games, Products, and more.
- Every member receives a legal GTR 2 for free.
- Every year we organise a Member of the Year Election. 2 members can win some special stuff here.

More info on request at:
[email protected]

Our partners are:
CvE Designs
Vonken Sportprijzen
UKdedigamers
Spire Europe
Monster Energy Drink
SPAM Energy Drink
MNM Computers
Fanatec Steeringwheels
Bridgestone

Our Leaders:
Rocky7up - Walter Lemmens
Lord - Christel van Essen

Our Co-Leaders:
Camaro - Nicholas Wrage
Chrono - Thorsten Ulrich

Our Members:

Niuch44 - Michal Sikorski
Overhit - Lieuwe Sijtsma
Fazer - Willem Sijtsma
G!NhO - Gino van Verseveld
Sm1ley - Ton Arends
DutchieJR - Anton-Willem Ahlers
WRCDriver1 - Mickel Baggen
Dominator - Taylor Krug
P0IT10n - Matias Lauriti

Evostar - Melvin Withaar
AJJ - Antti Juntunen

Logitek - Chris Tortora
Super77 - Lyubo Georgiev
Creatmas - Mitchell Buitenhuis
Spaakii - Bojan Bradara
Terga - Alen Terzić
Tino2111 - Tino Stüwe
Dubstep - Kevin Rost
Hukka - Janne Pennanen

#163 - CSF
Quote from rockclan :http://www.teamrockracing.com/ ... ?f=11&t=117&p=743

Enjoy your stay my friends.

The problem with that Walter is no one was bashing you again until you decided to publicly kick out one of your members who it looks like you never even spoke to about it. Thats why people laughed in this topic, because you did something silly in public. If you don't want to be laughed at, don't make silly things like that public and everyone can go about their business and be happy. Instead you left your self and your team wide open to being, deservedly on this issue, laughed at and mocked. You can only blame yourself for 'foolish behavior' on this one.
Only because i never do any of the races anymore.
people go race
yup
Quote from rockclan :The package from Bridgestone Nederland B.V. just arrived.

Everyone that attends to the -TRR- Team Meeting, receives one of these things:

Really nice. How much did they cost, if it's not a secret?
If you seriously are going to put niels1 on that list, you can put z-ro 8 on it too.
Wtf.

GO OUTSIDE! !!!!!!
Quote from z-ro 8 :If you seriously are going to put niels1 on that list, you can put z-ro 8 on it too.
Wtf.

GO OUTSIDE! !!!!!!

I'm drunk rigthnow, I'm sorry!!! XDXDXD
oh wow, i'm surprised i'm not on that list.
lol
Quote from PoVo :Really nice. How much did they cost, if it's not a secret?

They sponsored it for free.

Since I want to make people happy with it.

Ain't Bridgestone awesome??? xDXD
Quote from CSF :The problem with that Walter is no one was bashing you again until you decided to publicly kick out one of your members who it looks like you never even spoke to about it. Thats why people laughed in this topic, because you did something silly in public. If you don't want to be laughed at, don't make silly things like that public and everyone can go about their business and be happy. Instead you left your self and your team wide open to being, deservedly on this issue, laughed at and mocked. You can only blame yourself for 'foolish behavior' on this one.

Ok, who are you and what have you done with the sarcastic and mocking Chris Ford?
This thread is closed

Team Rock Racing [ Flame War ]
(365 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG