The online racing simulator
Post your Life.
(60 posts, started )
Post your Life.
Start with your Major Credit cards and we will work from there.

Another AAnt Thread.
My life summed up:

30 years of awesomeness and counting.
Quote :My life summed up:

22 years of nothing and counting.

Thanks for the template.
I could write a book, and it would be a big ass depressing book, even worse than the bible I reckon.
Emo kids.
rofl
Since you asked.

Yesterday I was talking to a couple of girls by a pool. One of them spilled her drink on me, quite intentionally I think. :/

That sums it up basically.
these threads are killing this forum.
tbh I think posts like yyours are killing this forum. But oh well Free speech and all
Quote from rich uk :tbh I think posts like yyours are killing this forum. But oh well Free speech and all

There is no free speech on privately owned forums...
Almost 16 years of fail, and still counting. Wish my live was better in some areas.
Man, you guys need some more joy in your lives. Other people have it worse, cheer up fellas! Life's good!
USED to be shit
life's a happier place now, only one thing I really wish I could change.
Its amazing.

The drug using faggot emo kid that everyone hates on is living a fun and happy life while everyone else is all depressed and sad. How does that work?
With help *Cough cough* You know what I've done klutch

Anyway, Can't wait to bash helplessly low self-esteem users into the dust with my logic of win.

(Now wouldn't it be cool if the devs posted here?)

I saw that sneaky edit, Klutch
Quote from jibber :Man, you guys need some more joy in your lives. Other people have it worse, cheer up fellas! Life's good!

Others may have it worse, but that doesn't help me at all.
Quote from Stefani24 :Almost 16 years of fail, and still counting. Wish my live was better in some areas.

Thanks for writing that for me.

Quote from Stefani24 :Others may have it worse, but that doesn't help me at all.

Also, +1 on this...
Quote from Stefani24 :Others may have it worse, but that doesn't help me at all.

Depends on your view on things. Learn to be grateful for what you have.

Post your Life.
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG