The online racing simulator
Ability for manipulating with AI(Bot) cars.
I'am not very good with english, so ill try to speak simplier as possible.

I didn't found any threads like mine and here Suggested improvements log [READ before making a new thread] also was nothing, so here is my idea:

Will be nice if player can manipulate with AI car/s, and he will have the same control like using CTRL+U editor.
Or manipulate using commands, like "stay here", "follow me", "go to pits", "turn on/off engine", "follow another AI car" and many other useful commands.

What do you think about this?
-99 its not a slave ai game

its an RACE GAME

Regards Heiko1
Quote from Heiko1 :-99 its not a slave ai game

its an RACE GAME

Regards Heiko1

Of course , for example this can be very useful for creating nice videos.
I am in favour of anything that brings more tweakable features to AIs. I hate racing against them as they are screwy and frequently malevolent, but they could become very useful for testing set-ups.

If you read up and learn anything at all about making set-ups, it soon becomes obvious that consistently testing the same drive is very useful indeed. I don't know about them being good drivers but they are way more consistent that any human.

You can set up a race of one lap or more with just 1 AI; It can't get very much more handy than that. Set-ups can already take up way too much time to do. If you make a number of set ups to test with say 5 or so AIs you can run a series of tests on multiple set-ups at one sitting. If they were easier to check for which bits of the set-up worked or "took" then they would be even more useful in this role.

Are there any bright sparks out there could program a decent extra UI/front end for setting up bulk testing like this? Would be a highly original project I would have thought.

So anything that might make AIs more useful in general, I'm in favour of.

So that has to be +101 to balance things up a little
#5 - Zevaw
i think its a good idea, because sometimes i have track layouts and the AI just rams everything in front of it. it becomes annoying after a while.
Quote from Zevaw :i think its a good idea, because sometimes i have track layouts and the AI just rams everything in front of it. it becomes annoying after a while.

And how did you obtain these "track layouts".

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG