The online racing simulator
How can I get better times?
(5 posts, started )
I think that 1:14's are not bad for this combo. But anyway, the first chicane should be flat-out, that's the way I go through it. And maybe you could brake a bit later in the right-hander after the 2nd split and improve the last left turn - more throttle there and probably step on it sooner. It all depends on your setup, though.

That's my opinion about your lap. You can always check some hotlaps of the best hotlappers on LFSWorld to check the speeds in the corners and racing line.
Quote from Flame CZE :I think that 1:14's are not bad for this combo. But anyway, the first chicane should be flat-out, that's the way I go through it. And maybe you could brake a bit later in the right-hander after the 2nd split and improve the last left turn - more throttle there and probably step on it sooner. It all depends on your setup, though.

That's my opinion about your lap. You can always check some hotlaps of the best hotlappers on LFSWorld to check the speeds in the corners and racing line.

Ok thanks, I can do a bit better, my pb is 1.14.2. What do you mean with this "the first chicane should be flat-out", what do you mean with flat-out? Sorry about my english
#4 - AMB
Flat out means don't lift off the throttle, foot to the floor, full speed there's a lot of other places you need to take a tighter line, so clip the apex.. and more power earlier!

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG