The online racing simulator
We're not still talking about me here then !

*wobbles on her zimmerframe*
I still dont have one, but did meet up with a lady from my past by chance at my mates wedding yesterday, we were kinda the ross and rachael of our school in some ways, albeit quite a bit younger (if you didnt watch friends you wont understand that bit but never mind) always kind of on and off as a couple and also best friends, although to be fair this was between the ages of about 8 and 15 so nothing too serious relationship wise really.

We always vowed to stay in contact but inevitably lost touch about 7 or 8 years back when she moved away, but unbeknown to me she moved back to ely about 2 years ago and i never knew, i have had her on FB for a while but just kinda presumed she was still miles away, nearly fell off my feet last night when i walked into that wedding reception to see her stood there, never expected to see her, not in a million years.

She was with her other half, who i had never met before but she she seems a nice woman (she has had relationships with both boys and girls over the years you see) and we all had a good old drink together and it was a brilliant night.

The funniest bit being when she nearly fell over (due to being pissed) and i ended up catching her, and as i did so i whispered into her ear in a kinda jokey way, but tinged with some truth a bit "god i wish you were single, i've missed you" and she then whispered back, "give me your number and i'll give you a call when i am" before giving me the most cheeky grin i have ever seen, which was nice.
Quote from danthebangerboy :I still dont have one, but did meet up with a lady from my past by chance at my mates wedding yesterday, we were kinda the ross and rachael of our school in some ways, albeit quite a bit younger (if you didnt watch friends you wont understand that bit but never mind) always kind of on and off as a couple and also best friends, although to be fair this was between the ages of about 8 and 15 so nothing too serious relationship wise really.

We always vowed to stay in contact but inevitably lost touch about 7 or 8 years back when she moved away, but unbeknown to me she moved back to ely about 2 years ago and i never knew, i have had her on FB for a while but just kinda presumed she was still miles away, nearly fell off my feet last night when i walked into that wedding reception to see her stood there, never expected to see her, not in a million years.

She was with her other half, who i had never met before but she she seems a nice woman (she has had relationships with both boys and girls over the years you see) and we all had a good old drink together and it was a brilliant night.

The funniest bit being when she nearly fell over (due to being pissed) and i ended up catching her, and as i did so i whispered into her ear in a kinda jokey way, but tinged with some truth a bit "god i wish you were single, i've missed you" and she then whispered back, "give me your number and i'll give you a call when i am" before giving me the most cheeky grin i have ever seen, which was nice.

nothing makes me go "aww" but that actually did

best of luck
I had a date this weekend. Not a looker so I wont bother with pics, that'd be like showing off your outfit when you got your mum to dress you. I dated her because I liked her mind - but on investigation it turned out waaaaaaay too clinger and i've just finished the whole difficult conversation about being swamped and seriously I can't deal with a gazillion texts a day and please don't look at me with your knife collection like that...
Quote from danthebangerboy :I still dont have one, but did meet up with a lady from my past by chance at my mates wedding yesterday, we were kinda the ross and rachael of our school in some ways, albeit quite a bit younger (if you didnt watch friends you wont understand that bit but never mind) always kind of on and off as a couple and also best friends, although to be fair this was between the ages of about 8 and 15 so nothing too serious relationship wise really.

Way to go Dan! Will it be the fish that didn't get caught, or will you catch it?

Quote from Becky Rose :I had a date this weekend. Not a looker so I wont bother with pics, that'd be like showing off your outfit when you got your mum to dress you. I dated her because I liked her mind - but on investigation it turned out waaaaaaay too clinger and i've just finished the whole difficult conversation about being swamped and seriously I can't deal with a gazillion texts a day and please don't look at me with your knife collection like that...

Sorry to hear. Your not the luckiest person on this planet when it comes to rellationships and such aye?
hahah gwan dan. Take that home man!
Wait a second....

Thats kind of a "dick" thing to do IMO. The least you could do is wait until they break up themselves... Dont force it...

/awaits flame attack
Quote from DevilDare :Wait a second....

Thats kind of a "dick" thing to do IMO. The least you could do is wait until they break up themselves... Dont force it...

/awaits flame attack

Read it again, there was no forcing.
Quote from mookie427 :Read it again, there was no forcing.

Or tell her "I wish you were single"... Even if its in a jokey way...

I'm sure you wouldnt like if a good old friend of your girlfriend started hinting on her....
Quote from DevilDare :Or tell her "I wish you were single"... Even if its in a jokey way...

I'm sure you wouldnt like if a good old friend of your girlfriend started hinting on her....

Nothing wrong with giving a good hint right?
Quote from DevilDare :Or tell her "I wish you were single"... Even if its in a jokey way...

Survival of the fittest. Eat or be eaten. If you want something that bad, you cheat, steal and kill your way to get it.

That's not forcing, that's wishful thinking. And it got a good response. A couple of friends of my girlfriend have been hinting at how much they fancy her and want her, but they've only succeeded in making themselves look like dicks.
Quote from BlueFlame :Survival of the fittest. Eat or be eaten. If you want something that bad, you cheat, steal and kill your way to get it.

Is that what you're going to tell the judge when you're on trial for rape?
Update: Went to meet Ex today first time I've spoke/seen her face for like 7 months, took her to hospital, went back to town, chatted to people, had a laugh like old times, had a drink etc, been back a while now and she was like oh ring me later so yeah sounds good I guess she says she still has feelings for me, but we'll see if anything occurs
Quote from AMB :Update: Went to meet Ex today first time I've spoke/seen her face for like 7 months, took her to hospital, went back to town, chatted to people, had a laugh like old times, had a drink etc, been back a while now and she was like oh ring me later so yeah sounds good I guess she says she still has feelings for me, but we'll see if anything occurs

You beaten her already?

Cruel man, cruel...
Quote from DevilDare :You beaten her already?

ROFL! naw she had to go for blood tests she's ill nothing serious but yeah she hates needles so i went in the room with her etc so we walked from town to hospital and then back to town haha
Quote from DevilDare :I'm sure you wouldnt like if a good old friend of your girlfriend started hinting on her....

That kind of thing has never bothered me, I think like this:

If she loves me she will be faithful anyway. Chase her all you like but it's me she'll come back too - if she doesn't stay faithful, well then she clearly wasn't the one as I doubt somebody hitting on her was all it took for her to stray.

What would trigger alarm bells to me was if she was hitting on her old friend...

None of this explains why i'm single.

Quote from The Very Very Very Very End :Sorry to hear. Your not the luckiest person on this planet when it comes to rellationships and such aye?

*shrug* It was just a date. When it comes to relationships i've had good and bad, sure they all ended but that doesn't meen they were bad relationships. I have learned and taken something (not a possession you muppet, I meen evolved as a person) from every girl i've ever gotten involved with.
Argh, I am no Dr. Phil sadly

Well.. I have mine share too.. but damn.. wish some of my x's were a little less messed up mentally..
Quote from wheel4hummer :Is that what you're going to tell the judge when you're on trial for rape?

No, why would you want something that you don't get to keep for more than a few days locked in your basement?

Fritzl didn't.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG